Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Zelenskyy parents escape to Israel and buy a 8 million $ mansion there

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
Jewlenskyy parents leave Ukraine for Israel and buy a 8 million mansion in town of Rishpon.And guess how they look like.Fucking hell i hate Jews so much.

H2IucIu4xif4

Last edited:
God damn jooz

:feelswhere:Drop the Google Map location of the bunker or the mansion, I'm doing something on it

Jewlenskyy parents leave Ukraine for Israel and buy a 8 million appartment in town of Rishpon.And guess how they look like.Fucking hell i hate Jews so much.

View attachment 617778
all the zelenskis will move there after they've fought to the last ukrainian

And still the media supports him, a tyrant who forces normal people to a war they don't want to fight while he hides.

This whole situation just gets better :feelsdevil:

Slav Ukrainian Neonazis lmao, those oxymorons not only simp for people who called them niggers(the nazi governor of Ukraine called them niggers) and wanted to exterminate their kind they also fight for a Jew Commander in Chief with jew oligarchs funding them:feelshaha::feelskek:

If Russia is winning, he can sign a surrender agreement for the right price, by the time news of it hits he will be in Israel.

A name change and some plastic surgery in Israel and they could send him to Russia to be Putin's successor.

If Russia is winning, he can sign a surrender agreement for the right price, by the time news of it hits he will be in Israel.

A name change and some plastic surgery in Israel and they could send him to Russia to be Putin's successor.
I have the feeling Putin will make sure Zelensky is killed no matter what he does:feelshaha: