Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Zelensky "They're burning Ukranian bodies within crematoriums into ovens"

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul:

Web capture 3 3 2022 164727 wwwyahoocom

[Actual video footage of president Zelensky from his days as an actor dancing like a faggot in what appears to be women's high heels.]

Of course the kike zelensky will push the holohoax narrative.

fucking kikes puppet fucking gross disgusting bitch! fucking faggot If I were really angry on these ukrainian slavic filthy subhumans I will set INCEL KOMMANDO TASK FORCE ON THESE FUCKING CUCKOLDS DIRTY GROSS FUCKING APES AND SLAVIC CREATURES AND I WILL FUCKING CREATE SUPER INCEL SQUADRON AND SHOOT DOWN ALL THESE FUCKING SLAVIC KIKES FUCKING WHORES I HATE THEM THAT MUCH THAT I CANNOT USE WORDS TO DESCRIBE IT:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:(IN VIDEO GAME)
Russians are currently kicking their asses left and right, it will all be over soon enough. :feelsjuice::yes:

fake news from a jew

If the westernoids are stupid enough to believe """Ghost of Kiev""" then they will believe this shit too. They didn't even do this in Chechnya, and the Chechens got it way worse than the Ukrainians are

If the westernoids are stupid enough to believe """Ghost of Kiev""" then they will believe this shit too. They didn't even do this in Chechnya, and the Chechens got it way worse than the Ukrainians are
Think of this as the holohoax 2.0 for our current modern consumption. :feelsjuice::yes:

Can't wait for the russians to kill all those bastards :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

That lie didn't work the first time, why the hell do they think it'll work this time? :feelsseriously:

That lie didn't work the first time, why the hell do they think it'll work this time? :feelsseriously:
I believe it is the stratagem that if you tell a big enough lie repeatedly you'll get a multitude of ignorant dumbasses to believe in just about anything. It unfortunately seems to work. :feelsjuice:

let me guess, the russians are putting ukrainians on a rollercoaster that leads to a fiery pit, and they have masturbation machines thatw ank them to death, and that putin's office is full of lampshades fashioned from ukrainian hides

just kill this piece of shit already

let me guess, the russians are putting ukrainians on a rollercoaster that leads to a fiery pit, and they have masturbation machines thatw ank them to death, and that putin's office is full of lampshades fashioned from ukrainian hides

just kill this piece of shit already
You forgot the soap made of dead Ukrainian bodies that Putin washes himself with daily. :feelsjuice:

The 6 million figure will have a rerun at some point

The 6 million figure will have a rerun at some point
The Russians literally killed six million Ukrainian civilians last night:soy::soy::soy:, if we're going to keep this scam up for the next several generations into the future we're going to need a much bigger larger number. :feelsEhh::yes:

Any Ukrainskiys reading this, know that this is the man who is siding with the evil corporate globalists who see your lives as nothing but vessels of profit and productivity, to be used and discarded.

This is the man who is making decisions that will result in the deaths of your mothers and fathers, your brothers and sisters, and your sons and daughters.

Прекратите сражаться и присоединяйтесь к своим кузенам на востоке. Пусть это безумие закончится.

I don't get why a man who encourages civilians to fight can be considered a hero. Western propaganda is doing wonders.

I don't get why a man who encourages civilians to fight can be considered a hero. Western propaganda is doing wonders.
Obama, the "Nobel Peace Prize winner", authorized airstrikes over Syria... :feelsclown:

Kikes playing the victim card again.

I think the west won't fall.
Putin is all alone on this one, all his basedness won't guarantee him a success.
And fuck, I was expecting a nuclear war to finally cleanse the rottenness of this world :cryfeels:

this kike is going to have a bunch of white christian gentiles die for him while he does fucking nothing holy shit jfl

I think the west won't fall.
Putin is all alone on this one, all his basedness won't guarantee him a success.
And fuck, I was expecting a nuclear war to finally cleanse the rottenness of this world :cryfeels:
The Russians won't back down, they're all in this military campaign, they'll only back down with a nuclear missile strike. I still wouldn't discount it. :feelsjuice::yes:

this kike is going to have a bunch of white christian gentiles die for him while he does fucking nothing holy shit jfl
Deserves the Christ-kikes right for being so easily led astray. They can die comfortably in the loving embrace of their rabbi Jesus. :feelsEhh::yes:

The Russians won't back down, they're all in this military campaign, they'll only back down with a nuclear missile strike. I still wouldn't discount it. :feelsjuice::yes:
Nah the cucked UN has already embargoed his balls.
He can't do jack shit.
Unless he wants his country to become poo in the loo.

Deserves the Christ-kikes right for being so easily led astray. They can die comfortably in the loving embrace of their rabbi Jesus. :feelsEhh::yes:
(((rabbi yeshua))) is a fucking plague on humanity fuck him

Nah the cucked UN has already embargoed his balls.
He can't do jack shit.
Unless he wants his country to become poo in the loo.
Russia has one of the largest stockpiles of gold in the world, their nation full of raw natural resources, factories, and manufacturing centers.

There are already multiple nations that have told the U.N., the E.U., and the U.S. to fuck off with their economic sanctions where they won't abide by them concerning Russia. :feelsthink::yes:

Russia has one of the largest stockpiles of gold in the world, their nation full of raw natural resources, factories, and manufacturing centers.

There are already multiple nations that have told the U.N., the E.U., and the U.S. to fuck off with their economic sanctions where they won't abide by them concerning Russia. :feelsthink::yes:
Like who for instance?
China?
Fucking sewer rats got an abstention, and those lukewarm fuckers promised full support from the beginning.

(((rabbi yeshua))) is a fucking plague on humanity fuck him
Both Judaism and Christianity was the worst thing to ever befallen European western civilization. :feelsjuice::yes: