Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Zelensky "They're burning Ukranian bodies within crematoriums into ovens"

Like who for instance?
China?
Fucking sewer rats got an abstention, and those lukewarm fuckers promised full support from the beginning.
Brazil, Mexico, Iran, Venezuela, India, and others for starters. I also suspect that is the beginning of a much larger list to grow over time. :feelsjuice::yes:

Both Judaism and Christianity was the worst thing to ever befallen European western civilization. :feelsjuice::yes:
i'm panch gauda brahmin so i hate them for taking all my women and fucking over my people through islam fuck (((abraham)))

i'm panch gauda brahmin so i hate them for taking all my women and fucking over my people through islam fuck (((abraham)))
European neopagan reconstructionist here, I have a firm respect for Hinduism myself. :feelsjuice::yes:

European neopagan reconstructionist here, I have a firm respect for Hinduism myself. :feelsjuice::yes:
thank you mate but i still think all whitecels are fakecel just ask out an ethnic you'll have her on her back orgasming in no time

thank you mate but i still think all whitecels are fakecel just ask out an ethnic you'll have her on her back orgasming in no time
I understand, and as a whitecel I still think you ethnicels are full of shit, but I still like you guys either way. :feelshehe::yes:

I understand, and as a whitecel I still think you ethnicels are full of shit, but I still like you guys. :feelshehe::yes:
what are your physical stats man... like i'm 5'10 and 135 lbs (no muscle though) and i've seen white people with comporable stats in relationships with just about every race even their own... i feel standards are lower for you tbh

what are your physical stats man... like i'm 5'10 and 135 lbs (no muscle though) and i've seen white people with comporable stats in relationships with just about every race even their own... i feel standards are lower for you tbh
5'9" 200 lbs. :feelsjuice:

oh shit so you're a fatcel huh? still i saw a fat white guy with a thing indian girl yesterday... just try working out man obesity sycks
Nope, I'm not fat either. :feelsjuice:

so is it muscle? then how are you a virgin? you should be drowning in pussy man
Not muscle, but not fat either. Still can't fix my face, however. [That and being working poor.] :feelsUgh:

h
Not muscle, but not fat either. Still can't fix my face, however. :feelsUgh:
how is it possible for a 200lb 5'9 person to not be fat man? no offense but i think you might be deluding yourself because i crunced the numbers and you're really overweight. maybe start working out because fatcel=fakecel lol

h

how is it possible for a 200lb 5'9 person to not be fat man? no offense but i think you might be deluding yourself because i crunced the numbers and you're really overweight. maybe start working out because fatcel=fakecel lol
Anyways....:feelswhat: