Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal zac effron dating a waitress

That's because men have much lower looks based standards and are less shallow than women. He is dating a normal woman because hollywood celebrities are cunts and entitled sluts. He could do better looks wise but he chose to date down and go for a nice lass.

When I was a kid all girls in my class only like 2 guys meanwhile guys had a diverse taste from short to slightly chubby girls to girls with glasses.

I was attracted to this very plain looking shy girl that had a 4/10 face and wore glasses. She on the other hand was attracted to 8/10 face-wise chad who was winning athletic competitions. JFL
Relate to this bigtime. My oneitis was a very plain looking hispanic foid in high school and honestly, I didn't just want to fuck her. I was such a pathetic little blue pilled bitch I used to dream about taking her on dates and buying her stuff.

You've never heard of the "two-point rule", have you? So, it says that a man will be at least two points more beautiful than his girlfriend.

Zac Efron is the legendary manlet who slays.

But does he?

Radcliffe's girl is also hideous compared to him:

8e63e398719986647eed1a61cb941bccb6-30-daniel-radcliffe-erin-darke-att-lede.rvertical.w600.jpg

This is the best a statusmaxxed manlet with a decent face can get. But this is only surprising to those who underestimate the heightpill.

If this is the best a famous Chadlet can do, then I don't know what soyciety expects from manlets with average or below looks/status. Especially us nonwhite manlets.

safer to go for a becky i guess

Looks cute to me. Not even praising but she doesn't look bad at all. Volcel if you would not.

She is an aspiring actress and model, meaning she have at least 6+ look with instagram followers.
Prolly just using him to get more fame then cuck him for a taller or richer chad.

I would climb up that hot Stacy waitress and give her a big kiss on her face!

She's a 3/10

Jesus. It's truly over.
Imagine how high her ego will be from here on out. Even if she gets pumped and dumped, all the future men in her life will be compared to him and she will never be satisfied

Money and status are no substitute for being tall