Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Youtuber: "I'm not gonna lie, I'm low key a nerd, it don't matter that I get bitches." Normies get the benefits without the stigma of being a nerd.

BrianJian

BrianJian

Recruit
★★★
I'm just tried of seeing how so many of the people who created nerd culture are the social outcast who didn't get to enjoy life, and then these Normies come along and take over but still get to enjoy women. They are so ungrateful.

JFL

at 9:50 : "I'm not gonna lie, I'm low key a nerd, it don't matter that I get bitches."

View: https://youtu.be/iPrWC13kPeE?t=590

I've been on the internet since late 2003 and yeah we've basically been pushed out of everything. I hate normies. :cryfeels:

its better if nerd hobbies are stigmatized, you should be forced to share the label of a loser if you want to enter our spaces.

what is this influx of brown people reacting to shit on youtube
is this entertainment?

is this entertainment?
Its better not to question the automatons. They cant explain why they watch it anyway. My brother watches this shit and he doesn't even know why.

I suspect they imagine themselves being paid thousands to talk shit on YouTube and self insert with these faggits but it's really pathetic whatever the reason.

what an ugly nigger. he goes shirtless in some videos because he thinks he's sexy. Look at his degenerate tattoos. He looks like a prisoner.

He has nothing on true European standards of beauty. His lips look like they're inflatable balloons they're so big and ugly. Like ER said, he's "black filth"

what an ugly nigger. he goes shirtless in some videos because he thinks he's sexy. Look at his degenerate tattoos. He looks like a prisoner.

He has nothing on true European standards of beauty. His lips look like they're inflatable balloons they're so big and ugly. Like ER said, he's "black filth"
Just look like a thug theory confirmed yet again.
Curse this trash society.

is this entertainment?
TBH this just seems like a way for Tyrone to come steal the geek girls

TBH this just seems like a way for Tyrone to come steal the geek girls
seems like it's the black normies that don't wanna be seen as thugs and show that they enjoy stuff like anime and metal

Er talked about black people? Lol I might like him a little

These people aren't nerds, they just consume some of the same media to deal with boredom or to develop a "personality".

its better if nerd hobbies are stigmatized, you should be forced to share the label of a loser if you want to enter our spaces.
This is one of the primary measures that prevents the hobby degradation. People need to be invested enough into the hobby that they find the "loser" label worth it.
Its better not to question the automatons. They cant explain why they watch it anyway. My brother watches this shit and he doesn't even know why.
Literally broken bots, driven to mindlessly watch new content -
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzuYEStsQxc

Incel is the new nerd, and as an incel I feel the need to despise everyone and everything associated with "nerd culture".

Just wait until being an incel becomes quirky

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back