Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel "Youtube personality" foid dies- lifefuel

• Thread starter Deleted member 19457
  • Start date
Deleted member 19457

Deleted member 19457

IT full of fags
-
https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/13/europe/youtuber-emily-hartridge-death/index.html

"Hartridge began posting seven years ago, according to her YouTube page, and often posted videos in listicle form, most often titled "10 Reasons Why ..." where topics ranged from sex, relationships, love, gender and life.

But she also posted about her personal life, like her freezing her eggs, her sexuality and mental health -- one video was titled "Medication Sent Me Insane."

Her latest video was titled "10 Reasons to Get a Younger Boyfriend" based on that fact that her boyfriend is eight years her junior."

JFL. Maybe there is god after all boyos?

Now she's rotting in a hole decomposing, eat shit foid.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/13/europe/youtuber-emily-hartridge-death/index.html

"Hartridge began posting seven years ago, according to her YouTube page, and often posted videos in listicle form, most often titled "10 Reasons Why ..." where topics ranged from sex, relationships, love, gender and life.

But she also posted about her personal life, like her freezing her eggs, her sexuality and mental health -- one video was titled "Medication Sent Me Insane."

Her latest video was titled "10 Reasons to Get a Younger Boyfriend" based on that fact that her boyfriend is eight years her junior."

JFL. Maybe there is god after all boyos?
Yuupppyyyyyyy

idk kinda looks like a dude

Can you imagine if a dude posted a video titled "10 Reasons to get a younger girlfriend."

His life would be over (for non-Chads).

Nothing of value was lost

Suicidefuel for foid-worshippers and ITcels.

She died trying to cross a roundabout on a fucking e-scooter that are illegal to use on the road anyway. She probably thought lala I'm invincible as the truck was hurtling towards her, dumb bitch!

I've seen some of her videos, all me me me showing misandry towards ugly males and ones her age and older. At least no more listening to her annoying voice and seeing her again.

She literally made videos mocking ugly people. Literally.

look at her videos ffs literally destroying society with his hedonic world views and influencing young folks I swear those degenerate influencers deserve bullets to their heads nothing else imagine if her world view was predominant in the society whole culture would be destroyed just in 2 generations what a fucking degenerate influencer thanks to god she's dead now :feelzez:

Those people live like their only goal in life is to talk about their sex life. They're complete narcissists.

JFL
The e scooter he bought for her.
Can you imagine if a dude posted a video titled "10 Reasons to get a younger girlfriend."

His life would be over (for non-Chads).
The double standard.

A lot of foids getting rekt by trucks lately

old hag dies

not a single thing is bad about this

if all the youtubers died tomorrow, the world would be a much better place

look at her videos ffs literally destroying society with his hedonic world views and influencing young folks I swear those degenerate influencers deserve bullets to their heads nothing else imagine if her world view was predominant in the society whole culture would be destroyed just in 2 generations what a fucking degenerate influencer thanks to god she's dead now :feelzez:

Top 10 reasons not to get crushed to death by a scooter

Fucking yes hahahahahahahahahaha

I'm laughing hard at some of the comments under "new."

I heard about her. Mocking ugly people, shitting on biological clock, talking only about sex and herself...

10 reasons why I burn in hell

good riddance

After seeing this was the bitch who made that video mocking short men, I consider this karma for all the bullshit manlets put up with this week. See you in hell you fucking cunt. You like 6'0 so much, now you're 6'0 under.

Also lmao at the guys celebrating her death when you sort comments by newest:

I've sunk to a level of depression where all I can feel is apathy about this

Nothing of value was lost

One less used up whore oppressing and insulting us in the world.

It is cucked NOT to celebrate the death of someone who hates you.

She died trying to cross a roundabout on a fucking e-scooter that are illegal to use on the road anyway. She probably thought lala I'm invincible as the truck was hurtling towards her, dumb bitch!

I've seen some of her videos, all me me me showing misandry towards ugly males and ones her age and older. At least no more listening to her annoying voice and seeing her again.
Its funny how many idiots in their 20s drive those scooters around busy highways, streets, and areas.... And they expect cars to be able to see them... No lights. No helmets. Poor visibility as its a tiny scooter.

Rest in shit, degenerate bitch.

Good hope she forever burns in hell

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back