Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel YouTube channel IncelTV

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★★★★
It's a good channel.

My first episoded was 'Self improvement'. An able to hold down a job wizardcel telling me to give up on life in his car mogged me hard, but some how, also enjoyable to watch. It goes against so much conventional 'can do' attitude. I hope IncelTV gets to make a netflix film one day. I watched a film about flat earth on there, so it can't be impossible to happen.

Last edited:
I'll give it a watch

I'll watch the channel :feelsLSD:

My favorite episode is the racepill episode, where the white man is treated like a God by the brown foids on the beach in South America.

Start the video at 5:07

View: https://youtu.be/OFFhQsATUeo

HOW DO YOU GUYS NOT KNOW OF INCELTV AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:reeeeee:

I’ve already watched almost all of the videos

Great creator his accent a bit hard to understand at times but still.

Incels.is should sponsor his channel. Or at least the channel promote Incels.is

He's my favourite blackpilled youtuber. I like his voice:feelsaww::feelsaww:

The only one who didn't turn into a redpill cuck after gaining subscribers, he is the most faithful YouTuber to the blackpill, I just hope he uploads more often, I want a video about the lesbianpill/dogpill

Right? ITV and Tails are the best blackpill channels imo. Lord Bogdanoff is up there for being really funny.

The only one who didn't turn into a redpill cuck after gaining subscribers, he is the most faithful YouTuber to the blackpill, I just hope he uploads more often, I want a video about the lesbianpill/dogpill
Yeah same, Wheat Waffles was posting blackpill stuff now the faggot has started posting a bunch of bluepill/redpill contents and the place is filled with normfags now :feelsree::feelsree: