Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You're walking by and a group of girls laughing and doing everything they can to get the attention of people who are around just to look you derision

Doctor Manhattan

Doctor Manhattan

I Am Watching The Stars
-
Next time this happens at work you will see me on the news :society:

every nigga out there always look at me with the side eye. it's only a mattER of time when they decides to physically attacks me.:society::society::society:
I'm going through the same shit brocel, if things keep this way I won't get very far in life unfortunately.

I've had this shit a few times, kills you inside and makes you want to go on a rampage. Fuck this world.

every nigga out there always look at me with the side eye. it's only a mattER of time when they decides to physically attacks me.:society::society::society:
Ah man I get that side eye shit too, fucking annoying. Can't even exist and go outside without people fucking with you.

Every time someone stares at me for any reason i state back until he / looks away

I've had this shit a few times, kills you inside and makes you want to go on a rampage. Fuck this world.

Ah man I get that side eye shit too, fucking annoying. Can't even exist and go outside without people fucking with you.
This is the most fucked up part ... you are not well and yet people appear in your way trying to make the situation worse . They say that feeling hate is bad, but I realized that hate is one of the most valuable things for men like us, the feeling of power to be able to continue this shit is brutal

I doubt I will see you on the news.
Me too... I'd shine so bright it'd be hard to see

165045.gif

I had many times when I was younger groups of people looking at me and laughing at the sight of my subhuman face :society:

I had many times when I was younger groups of people looking at me and laughing at the sight of my subhuman face :society:
This is the most badass thing, in a few years I'll be a wizard and this shit keeps happening. The biggest bullshit I heard when I was younger is that the older you get, the more peace you have.

happened to me a few times

[UWSL]Ah man I get that side eye shit too, fucking annoying. Can't even exist and go outside without people fucking with you.[/UWSL]
Tbh the thing I most want to be is invisible so I can exist in peace

That's when you get abusive. I once had a female scream ew after I walked past and I turned around and said why the hell did you do that or what's your damn problem. Bytch was shocked they don't expect you to do anything

That's when you get abusive. I once had a female scream ew after I walked past and I turned around and said why the hell did you do that or what's your damn problem. Bytch was shocked they don't expect you to do anything
If this kind of shit happens to me one more time it's gonna be a party

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back