Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment You're waiting for the elevator alone but this curry stacy whore suddenly shows up dressed up slutty, giving you mating signals. HOW DO YOU REACT?

What do you do?

• Get in and try to gentle make skin contact with her without being too obvious.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate
★★★★★

I would start recording with my phone, and murder her with a silenced pistol while screaming "Allahu Akbar".

i would cover my nose since the curry smell must be terrible especially in a closed place like an elevator

I'd be too scared to do anything
Go back to the hallway and wait for her to leave, then go into the elevator

If she iniatited it and gave me mating signals, I would mate with her, But not BREED!

Why? She's inviting you to join her in the elevator for some fun. :feelsahh::feelsahh:
I'd overthink and think she was either going to turn out to make fun of me by getting my hopes up or use the camera footage to get me arrested cause of rape if I did end up ascending

I'd overthink and think she was either going to turn out to make fun of me by getting my hopes up or use the camera footage to get me arrested cause of rape if I did end up ascending
I see. Makes sense.

Curry foids should limit the amount of skin they show, otherwise they just look disgusting. Also, they smell terribly, I'd avoid getting close to them as a rule of thumb.

Either nod or say something polite then walk away fast while thinking about how i'm moving my arms / legs / body and face.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back