Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “You’re totally not ugly, a nice girl will come along that thinks you’re a steal”

those hoes just being cunts, its all there good for.

Daily reminder: CHAD ONLY. I REPEAT, CHAD ONLY

it is, without a doubt, over for that man. i feel sorry for bluepilled guys man, the effort they put in won't result in anything. they just need to accept the blackpill and join us here, it's liberation

someone really needs to blackpill him

I blackpilled him. Whether he excepts it is up to him
Somebody’s gotta do it

You should be a licensed pharmacist with all these pills you’re giving out :feelsLSD:
It should be my full time job :lul:

They can never stop with the bluepilled bullshit. Frankenstein could walk in there and they would tell him he is special in his own way and he is beatiful just the way he is and his face looks average.

You can always tell when women know a guy is unattractive because they treat him like a child. Instead of giving the truth its “Oh you look fine, dont worry about those other superficial people! Youll find someone eventually, just keep trying teehee!”

Its so obvious but these normies cant see it. Might as well be speaking chinese when you tell them the truth and show them the data because they will never understand

They can never stop with the bluepilled bullshit. Frankenstein could walk in there and they would tell him he is special in his own way and he is beatiful just the way he is and his face looks average.

You can always tell when women know a guy is unattractive because they treat him like a child. Instead of giving the truth its “Oh you look fine, dont worry about those other superficial people! Youll find someone eventually, just keep trying teehee!”

Its so obvious but these normies cant see it. Might as well be speaking chinese when you tell them the truth and show them the data because they will never understand
I think I was the only one to tell him the truth :lul:

I think I was the only one to tell him the truth :lul:
There was this guy but he is still pretty far off. Better than most of the normies for sure though
CD0426B9 4B5E 4010 ADEB 925BAE7A3E0E

it's not over, IT NEVER BEGAN

Update: He responds like a typical bluepiller "Incel is a mindset bro, not if you're having sex" :lul: This is very good. I have planted a seed in his mind that will sprout and grow, and once he sees my prophecies have been fulfilled he too will be a disciple of the blackpill

Update: He responds like a typical bluepiller "Incel is a mindset bro, not if you're having sex" :lul: This is very good. I have planted a seed in his mind that will sprout and grow, and once he sees my prophecies have been fulfilled he too will be a disciple of the blackpill
He said he talked to a professional dating coach to see how he could fix the issue LMAOOOO

All he says is "Ok incel". Hopefully he will start understanding what we are saying.

It's so over for him :feelsbadman:. I hate this world.

All he says is "Ok incel". Hopefully he will start understanding what we are saying.
Blackpill brigade in full swing. Bluepillers beware.

22? He looks at least 29. Plus, he is norwooding and has terrible eye areas. How can he be so delusional?

Mogs me at looking manly

Dude literally looks like a goblin, why is Reddit blowing smoke up this guy's ass? It's fucking over man

Edits by reddit OP.

Edit: ok guys, who called in the incel brigade lol

Edit 2: I really appreciate all the kind words people have been giving. It has really boosted my confidence :)

JFL :feelskek: poor guy. Next thing we'll know it will be him buying a rope.

Never began for the poor guy

it is, without a doubt, over for that man. i feel sorry for bluepilled guys man, the effort they put in won't result in anything. they just need to accept the blackpill and join us here, it's liberation
he will probably buy a wife

22 and with that hairline... those eyes....that nose.... that jawline......

Fucking end this man's suffering

that eye area ends him