Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment You're S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
In the Fallout Universe there's this thing called S.P.E.C.I.A.L. which is a system which can determine your
Strength
Perception
Endurance
Charisma
Intelligence
Agility
Luck

Between 1-10. So taking this system into account in the real world with 5 being average (in other words the most average normie would have 5 in each) what would you have in each? I'll post mine:
Strength: 4
Perception: 8
Endurance: 4
Charisma: 5
Intelligence: 10
Agility: 3
Luck: 2

Strength:6
Perception: 9
Endurance: 6
Charisma: 4-6 depending on how I feel.
Intelligence: 7
Agility: 6
Luck: 0

Haha I like it

Strength - 3.5
Perception - 9
Endurance - 8
Charisma - 5
Inteligence - 9
Agilty - 7
Luck - 6

(with no cap on pts)

Strength - 8
Perception - 4
Endurance - 2
Charisma -8
Intelligence - 9
Agility - 2
Luck - 4

Call me a douche if you want, but that's bullshit.
I'm a diagnosed sociopath with a 154/156 IQ (can't remember the exact number, and they paid for the test in Highschool so there may some point variations, on average your IQ points can only change about 10 points up or down so its possible but highly unlikely from the time I took the test to now I could be between 144-166 which is still well above average), the average IQ ranges tend to be 100-110 ish, which i'm far above. I'm not trying to seem Narcissistic or egotistical. Also my genetic testosterone/estrogen levels are at a perfect balance (which does matter a lot when it comes to certain choices, research, understanding, etc and is why high IQ women still don't make great decisions because of their estrogen levels).

The sociopathy thing matters in relevance to intelligence, IQ, and chemical balance because it means I am not as influenced by emotions as the average person meaning I view things much more objectively and rationally than everyone else. Sorry if i'm sounding like an Autist, or Fedora Tipper aswell just explaining where i'm coming from.

I'm a diagnosed sociopath with a 154/156 IQ (can't remember the exact number, and they paid for the test in Highschool so there may some point variations, on average your IQ points can only change about 10 points up or down so its possible but highly unlikely from the time I took the test to now I could be between 144-166 which is still well above average), the average IQ ranges tend to be 100-110 ish, which i'm far above. I'm not trying to seem Narcissistic or egotistical. Also my genetic testosterone/estrogen levels are at a perfect balance (which does matter a lot when it comes to certain choices, research, understanding, etc and is why high IQ women still don't make great decisions because of their estrogen levels).

The sociopathy thing matters in relevance to intelligence, IQ, and chemical balance because it means I am not as influenced by emotions as the average person meaning I view things much more objectively and rationally than everyone else. Sorry if i'm sounding like an Autist, or Fedora Tipper aswell just explaining where i'm coming from.
You mean antisocial personality disorder? Because sociopath isnt really a diagnosis

You mean antisocial personality disorder? Because sociopath isnt really a diagnosis
Yes, I apparently showed significant "Sociopathic Tendencies" I believe were the exact words, and was diagnosed with ASPD, but Sociopathy rolls off the tongue much more easily and is much more recognizable to most people.

Yes, I apparently showed significant "Sociopathic Tendencies" I believe were the exact words, and was diagnosed with ASPD, but Sociopathy rolls off the tongue much more easily and is much more recognizable to most people.
Yeah I'm on that spectrum myself

Strength - 6
Perception - 10
Endurance - 2
Charisma - 3
Inteligence - 2
Agilty - 7
Luck - 2

loled
In the Fallout Universe there's this thing called S.P.E.C.I.A.L. which is a system which can determine your
Strength
Perception
Endurance
Charisma
Intelligence
Agility
Luck

Between 1-10. So taking this system into account in the real world with 5 being average (in other words the most average normie would have 5 in each) what would you have in each? I'll post mine:
supergood thread
LOLED

Strength - 8
Perception - 6
Endurance - 10 (since I didn‘t rope yet)
Charisma - 3
Inteligence - 5
Agilty - 8
Luck - 0

Strength - 10
Perception - 8
Endurance - 8
Charisma - 6
Intelligence - 10
Agility - 10
Luck- 8

subtract everything by 8 and you got me

Strength
Perception
Endurance
Charisma
Intelligence
Agility
Luck

Strength 4
Perception 4
Endurance 6
Charisma 5
Intelligence 6
Agility 3
Luck 1

Perception: 6
Charisma: 3
Intelligence: 6
Agility: 5
Luck: 1

Strength: 1
Perception: 7
Endurance: 3
Charisma: 3
Agility: 1
Luck: 6

Strength: 0
Perception: 2
Endurance: 7
Charisma: 4
Intelligence: 3
Luck: 3

Just saying but having disorder wouldn't put you at an advantage over someone who doesn't have the disorder.

Symptoms of antisocial personality disorder include:
-Impulsiveness
-Consistent irresponsibility
-Irritability
-Aggressiveness

Not exactly the traits of someone who can "view things much more objectively and rationally than everyone else."

It's so annoying when people with superiority complexes brag about mental illnesses (that they often don't even actually have or understand).

Last edited:
Strength 7
Perception 8
Endurance 3
Charisma 2
Intelligence 4
Agility 7
Luck 1

How can anyone not pick luck: 0
:lul::lul:

We are incels!!!

Anyone here rating their intelligence above a 6 or 7 should kys. Le im so intelligent, normies are dumb thing should stop. You only think that because you have never known people that are that far ahead of the curve and youve never actually done shit that requires 7+ intelligence. I hope some of you can tell me what about you makes you that smart im curious to know if you arent just some basic stem student
Strength: 2
Perception: wtf even is this
Endurance: 5
Charisma: 2
Luck: 6 i got a good gtx 1080 for real cheap despite it being listed weeks prior

Last edited:
Strength: 2
Perception: 5
Endurance: 5
Intelligence: 3
Agility: 1
Luck: 5

Perception: 2
Charisma: 1
Agility: 2
Luck: 1

strength - 3
perception - 6
endurance - 5
charisma - 1
intelligence - 4
agility - 7
luck - 3

Strength: 7
Perception: 4
Charisma: 4
Inteligence: 7.5
Luck: 3

Strength: 7
Perception: 10
Inteligence: 5
Luck: 6

Strength: 5
Perception: 5
Intelligence: 4
Luck: 1 (look at my profile picture)

Perception: 8 (blackpilled AF)
Endurance: 7 (long distance runner)
Charisma: 1 (repulsive face+ricecel)
Intelligence: 7 (attend good uni for comp sci)
Agility: 6 (see perception)
Luck: 1 (for having shit genes)

Strength: 6
Perception: 7
Agility: 2
Luck: 5

Perception: 9