Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Youre retardet if youre thinking entering a relationship with some random fugly will change anything

• Thread starter ThisLifeKillsMe
  • Start date
ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
Without the person you love youre lost. Srs cant even think about hugging a person who Im not attractet to let alone fuck or kiss.

Sounds like a filthy fakecel wrote this. If you can girls, even if they're ugly, you're a fakecel.

The most satisfying thing and the cure for inceldom is to develop a long lasting relationship with a girl you have onitised and she has onitised you back. Everything else is cope

The most satisfying thing and the cure for inceldom is to develop a long lasting relationship with a girl you have onitised and she has onitised you back. Everything else is cope

true escape from incelism is finding a girl that loves you and you love. Doesn't matter about her looks (unless deformed or sick) you are a fakecel if you only covert high tier stacies and would reject lower tier girls simply because they aren't model material.

yeah, I don't see the point.

Did you spill something on your keyboard?

I wouldn't be with an ugly bitch if she wanted me, but women in general don't want me, so it works out well.

true escape from incelism is finding a girl that loves you and you love. Doesn't matter about her looks (unless deformed or sick) you are a fakecel if you only covert high tier stacies and would reject lower tier girls simply because they aren't model material.
There is no such thing as love, only lust. Love is blue pilled hopeless romantic cope.

I just want friends and fuckbuddies