Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment You're Offered $50,000, But If You Accept, The Person You Hate Most In The World Gets $100,000. Do You Take The Money?

Will You Take The 50,000?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh now I get the picture. Do those guys even hire trucels. You'd have to be at least high degree NT. At my Uni those jobs were pretty much high iq chad-central. Even the interviews tested your NTness. Even moreso in consulting. But I guess in finance they make concessions for uber high iq tards . I mean mogs me to infinity if you could land this job straight outta uni without MBA

Holy shit its over:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I know an NT HTN in hsbc torronto, probably better english than mine, but he's Data Analyst, so still kind of tech profile:giga:
Over for can'tspeakenglishcels. I'll just look into coding then:feelsrope:

Besides all this, hypergamy must be pretty terrible in Canada if a guy like you can't land a girl. Other users pointed out you are tall, white. And with your profile loaded and NT.
Honestly I got in because I’m apparently a math prodigy. Also, I’m a rich 6’1” kike, but I’m really fucking ugly. Like probably a 2/10 and severe asymmetrical features. The left side of face looks like it’s melting off.

Also some advice on money maxxing. You can work more than one job at once if you work online, and it won’t be hard work still. As for spending, buy food in bulk, torrent everything, and invest.
Please lend me 10k, I am poor :feelsbadman:
Take my advice above brocel.

When did you say that you are autistic?

All suggest that you are not autistic.
E070A28C 13B5 493C 847C 61B4D316B3F1

Also this: https://incels.is/threads/autism-and-the-normgroid-collective-hivemind.285182/

I voted "no" because more money wouldn't help me much, but then I remembered that I don't even know whom I hate the most so I might as well take the money.

I voted "no" because more money wouldn't help me much, but then I remembered that I don't even know whom I hate the most so I might as well take the money.
If 50K wouldn't help you, you shouldn't be on this forum, you should be out enjoying life.

No, unless she'd be 100K in debt as a result.

If 50K wouldn't help you, you shouldn't be on this forum, you should be out enjoying life.
The only way for me to enjoy life is to stay here at my computer, away from normies.

Another persons loss is not your gain, only your gain is your gain.
If everyone else lost their gold, leaving me as the sole owner and potential monopoly supplier of gold how would that not be my gain?
If everyone else lost their eyesight leaving me as the only seeing person making everyone reliant on me, how would that not be my gain?
If everyone except for me lost their amazon stocks, leaving me the sole owner of amazon how would that not be my gain?

Don't you have to work with normies anyways, or did you just inherit all of your wealth?
I used to work with normies and I saved up some money. An additional 50k would still allow me to be financially well off for longer, of course, which is why I agreed to take it since I don't hate anyone enough to be upset by them taking 100k.

I hate everyone so who is the chosen winner?

If everyone else lost their gold, leaving me as the sole owner and potential monopoly supplier of gold how would that not be my gain?
If everyone else lost their eyesight leaving me as the only seeing person making everyone reliant on me, how would that not be my gain?
If everyone except for me lost their amazon stocks, leaving me the sole owner of amazon how would that not be my gain?
1. Don't be a disingenuous, the context isn't ALL people losing, its ONE person losing.

But for the sake of argument, lets let the context be for everybody, even then your argument makes no sense and you are aren't even following the logic of the argument.

The logic is other people losing, not other people losing PLUS you gaining.

I'll elaborate more below.

2. If all people on the planet had no money except you, a new currency would be created. Everybody wouldn't just bend to your will and decide that whatever money some random fuck has left over has more value :feelskek: (it's the same thing with Gold too).

Like the Amazon example you are doing it wrong, you wouldn't magically own all gold, everybody else would just lose their gold. So you'd still barely have any gold yourself.

YOU AREN'T EVEN FOLLOWING THE LOGIC

Your argument is (supposed to be):
OTHER PEOPLE LOSING = YOUR GAIN

YET ALL OF THE SCENARIOS YOU GAVE INVOLVES
YOU GAINING + OTHER PEOPLE LOSING

Remember what I said (what you just quoted):

The scenarios are supposed to be about OTHER PEOPLE LOSING, you are being fallacious and making them about YOU GAINING + OTHER PEOPLE LOSING

Other people losing DOES NOT EQUAL A GAIN, you are artificially "adding that in"

It would be like you saying: "If everyone else lost the lottery how would that not be my gain?"

BECAUSE OTHER PEOPLE LOSING THE LOTTERY DOESN'T MEAN YOU WILL WIN IT, THAT'S HOW.

If you have 1 gram of gold, and all gold reserves on the planet disappear (other people lose) you still own a measly gram of gold.

Your Amazon stocks example is false, the scenario isn't supposed to be YOU GAIN all of the stocks, it's that OTHER PEOPLE LOSE their stocks. If everyone lost their Amazon stocks you wouldn't magically become the owner of Amazon with the little stocks you own, it doesn't work like that.

People would lose their ownership, but those stocks would still be available for purchase on the market, and if they weren't that would mean the value of the company shrunk to what you owned, so the company is worthless now and can't even sustain itself

3. This was the worst one lol

I have to assume you were high or something when making this response or your logic is really that bad.

If you were the only person that could see on the planet you'd be fucked, what kind of retard example is this?

The entire world would collapse - "everyone is reliant on me", lol no you're worthless by yourself :feelskek:, are you going to keep the energy grid running by yourself?

The world is over if only you can see, so this scenario was the most retarded one, I don't even know how you read that over and still posted it.

The other two were false but atleast they kinda made sense.

Last edited:
1. Don't be a disingenuous, the context isn't ALL people losing, its ONE person losing.
I agree and in your example I voted "Yes" but I'm making the point that it isn't always the case that "someone else's loss isn't your gain"
Think about it this way, the two richest men in the world, they are each other's biggest competitors and one could infer that they hate each other the most. Now would either of them be willing to take up on this deal: "You double your wealth but the person you hate the most quadruples theirs"? No, of course not.

But for the sake of argument, lets let the context be for everybody, even then your argument makes no sense and you are aren't even following the logic of the argument.

The logic is other people losing, not other people losing PLUS you gaining.
That is the point. In certain cases they are one and the same where some people losing inherently implies other people gaining and vice versa.

2. If all people on the planet had no money except you, a new currency would be created. Everybody wouldn't just bend to your will and decide that whatever money some random fuck has left over has more value :feelskek: (it's the same thing with Gold too).
Unlike fiat currencies gold's value isn't limited to its role as a means of exchange. Gold has specific uses in industry.
Besides you can simply replace gold with aluminum or whatever other metal that has industrial use.

Like the Amazon example you are doing it wrong, you wouldn't magically own all gold, everybody else would just lose their gold. So you'd still barely have any gold yourself.
First of all, I actually own a gold mine, come on you know this.
Second of all, if everyone else lost their gold, due to the simple law of supply and demand the price for my gold would skyrocket.

People would lose their ownership, but those stocks would still be available for purchase on the market, and if they weren't that would mean the value of the company shrunk to what you owned, so the company is worthless now and can't even sustain itself
Up for purchase? How? Who are they going to purchase it from? Who do they pay to purchase it if there are no owners?
You're the one making assumptions here, that once people "lose" their shares someone else becomes the owner of those shares. In that sense no shares were truly "lost" anyways, merely given to someone else.

If you were the only person that could see on the planet you'd be fucked, what kind of retard example is this?
The entire world would collapse - "everyone is reliant on me", lol no you're worthless by yourself :feelskek:, are you going to keep the energy grid running by yourself?
I agree my example is exaggerated but it does get the point across.

Last edited:
That is the point. In certain cases they are one and the same where some people losing inherently implies other people gaining and vice versa.
You stated no such case, it doesn't work like that, it only works in the EXCEPTION that you already have vast amounts of a lost resource. Enough that it would be valuable whether anyone lost theirs or not, which makes other people losing pointless either way.

You stated no such case, it doesn't work like that, it only works in the EXCEPTION that you already have vast amounts of a lost resource. Enough that it would be valuable whether anyone lost theirs or not, which makes other people losing pointless either way.
Here's a more realistic example:
Every nation other than the US loses their helium reserves. Due to simple supply and demand, the price for helium skyrockets. Not only that, but as the sole monopoly on helium the US itself can dictate prices. Moreover helium has integral uses in scientific research, medicine, industrial coolant/refrigeration, etc.

Here's a more realistic example:
Every nation other than the US loses their helium reserves. Due to simple supply and demand, the price for helium skyrockets. Not only that, but as the sole monopoly on helium the US itself can dictate prices. Moreover helium has integral uses in scientific research, medicine, industrial coolant/refrigeration, etc.
I get what you're saying, but once again:

You are really just going outside of the context of the statement for no reason, it has nothing to do with what you're talking about.

I'm not arguing this any further, this is pointless lol.

I get what you're saying, but once again:

You are really just going outside of the context of the statement for no reason, it has nothing to do with what you're talking about.

I'm not arguing this any further, this is pointless lol.
Ok you have a point lol
I'm taking it too literally

Absolutely i don’t hate any specific person. Just a waste of energy

Most of the people I hate are politicians, celebrities, or other multimillionaires who wipe their ass with money. $100,000 is nothing to them, meanwhile with $50,000 I could potentially turn my life around.