Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment You're Offered $50,000, But If You Accept, The Person You Hate Most In The World Gets $100,000. Do You Take The Money?

Will You Take The 50,000?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
You can see variations of this question everywhere online, and a thread I was just in recently reminded me of this question:

This is my rationalization:
For me the choice is obvious, I'm taking the money because I'm completely focused on my own life and personal enjoyment. But I wonder what other people would choose.

Its simple in my book:
1. You let spitefulness keep you from getting something that will improve and change your life forever.
OR
2. You accept that there are always people in the world that you dislike that are "winning", but this is a rare chance where you can win for once.

Another persons loss is not your gain, only your gain is your gain.

Yeah you're retarded if you wouldn't :feelshaha:

Yeah, I'm taking the $50k. $50k is just too large of an amount for the vast majority of people to refuse.

However, if you'd rephrase the question by asking "you're offered $50 but the other person gets $100", then I'd willingly forgo the $50.

Sure would. I only hate people I don't really know IRL. I lack anger. Maybe I'm too timid to even be angry, IDFK

Of course. The people I hate are already doing better than me anyway

I'd take the 50

Yeah you're retarded if you wouldn't :feelshaha:
You'd think that, but look at how conflicted the poll in the other thread is:
You can see variations of this question everywhere online, and a thread I was just in recently reminded me of this question:

They are getting to fuck a stacy for free with no payment, but because Chad survives and escapes death as a result, so many people are using mental gymnastics to rationalize not fucking her.

Their hatred for Chad and Stacy overrides their own self interest.

I guess putting things in the simple terms of money makes it easier for people to be rational.

Last edited:
50k is nothing to me, so I rather see the other person rot for bullying me at work.

I don't see a reason not to take it, since we both win. What he does with the money doesn't have anything to do with me.

As a result, the dude who started this offer turned out to be in the minus $150,000. Question: what did it give to the dude who spent all his money?:подумайте:

Get the money of course.

I value my life more than my hate for another person

Yes I will and then kill the other person and take his money in minecraft.

You'd need to have an intense hatred for someone for you to not accept this. Like, that nigga must have beaten you half to death and raped your family in front of you or something.

Yes, I mean he was gonna get rich anyways since the fucker is aiming to be a doctor rn. There's always a bigger fish but that's not really an issue if you're good looking, since with that amount of money I could just:

-looksmaxx so I never have to give a fuck about anything or look back to being a trucel ever again
-go invest in trading/cryptocurrency/whatever the fuck so I can NEET for a lifetime with a shitton of passive income
-if I succeed I'd just settle down and buy some personal copes (gym equipment, vydiah games and the sort) for long term LDARmaxxing (after I get laid enough times ofc)

I dont hate anyone so yeah:panties:

You'd need to have an intense hatred for someone for you to not accept this. Like, that nigga must have beaten you half to death and raped your family in front of you or something.
Even then it wouldn't make sense, because you keeping him from getting 100K doesn't benefit you nor is it sufficient "revenge" for what you just mentioned

You could just take the 50K and hire someone to kill him for 10K

But you remaining broke just results in nothing

Even then it wouldn't make sense, because you keeping him from getting 100K doesn't benefit you nor is it sufficient "revenge" for what you just mentioned

you can hire a hitman for only 10k?

Just trying to think of a reason for someone to not get the 50k, most humans don't have someone they hate so much they would refuse 50k just cause that person is getting richer.

Yes, if my dumbshit alcoholic human garbage uncle got the money he’d blow it in a year. Dumb fucker got fired from every job he ever held and betrayed my father several times. We’ve helped him out financially and applied him for a visa which he never used.

50,000$ would solve all my problems.

This is my rationalization:
For me the choice is obvious, I'm taking the money because I'm completely focused on my own life and personal enjoyment. But I wonder what other people would choose.

Its simple in my book:
1. You let spitefulness keep you from getting something that will improve and change your life forever.
OR
2. You accept that there are always people in the world that you dislike that are "winning", but this is a rare chance where you can win for once.

Interesting how different are the results, even if fucking the Stacey is for free. Isn't like she won't find other Chad if you don't save her husband. :feelskek::feelskek:

Hate self gain 150k. :feelsthink:

The person I hate the most is already privileged as hell anyway so not like it will make a difference so I will take the money and I won’t take it for granted like the person I hate will.

Interesting how different are the results, even if fucking the Stacey is for free. Isn't like she won't find other Chad if you don't save her husband. :feelskek::feelskek:
One of my points in the thread made to people who were saying they'd reject her just to "get off on her suffering" :feelskek:

No-brainer, I will get 150k.

its easy to vote yes. but i doubt in a real situation people would be so "clear minded". people tend to over rate themselves
This isn't rocket science:
Its simple in my book:
OR

If you hate someone else more than you like yourself (cucked mindset) it will be a hard choice to make.

If you like yourself more than you hate others, its not even a question.

Someone else's loss is not your gain.

Their life is separate from yours, when they lose something it doesn't magically get added to your life and improve your existence.

This is just another perfect example of "cutting of your nose to spite your face".

im more realistic, so i vote no.
Refusing a free 50K because you are obsessed with someone elses well being is the EXACT OPPOSITE of "being realistic" lol

>Spends his time on an incel forum instead of enjoying life with his vast wealth

Sure bud
What am I supposed to do with my money? I have enough money to retire and live middle class my whole life and raise kids (cope). I don’t have enough to go on cruise ships around the world and not work ever as well.
Give it to me then :feelskek:
OP didn’t give it to me
50K would literally change my life.
With inflation, it will probably be equivalent to less than 10k in a few years.

What am I supposed to do with my money? I have enough money to retire and live middle class my whole life and raise kids (cope).
What a sad fate, having everything you need to live an enjoyable life, but being restricted by your emotions and your ego. its like some kind of weird self imposed purgatory.

You could literally be living like a king in Argentina, or Colombia, or the Dominican Republic, or Thailand, etc

Sex, women, food, sight seeing, you name it

But let me guess - "I need muh love and validation, paid sex and an effortless life of travel and enjoyment has no value, I need "muh love" " :feelskek:

At this point why don't you simply kill yourself, because there's really nothing left for you to do

Everyone else is trying to increase their wealth so they can change their life, you already have that wealth but there's nothing of life that you want, you're just stuck, what's the point?

this is just bad, you should make it 500 vs 10000 and look at the numbers change. it also largely depends on if you have a real enemy or if you hate multiple people to lesser extent.

i mean i would fuck the stacy and take 50000 but not a looksmatch and 5000

this is just bad, you should make it 500 vs 10000
That's retarded, you can't do anything with $500

The point of the question is to see whether you would forsake changing your entire life just to spite someone else, not if you'd forsake some rent money :feelskek:

i mean i would fuck the stacy and take 50000 but not a looksmatch and 5000
This is just retarded, I'd still fuck the looksmatch, and if its 5000 and the person I hate gets 10000 I'm taking the money

$5000 would actually be more than enough of what I would need to start what I want to do and a free fuck is a free fuck

It depends, are we the only two people left in the world? Then obviously not.

It depends, are we the only two people left in the world? Then obviously not.
Why would money even matter if you were the only 2 people left in the world?

dont need 50k
dont want 50k

so i get 150k :feelsokman::cryfeels:

Replace money with food or anything else. My point stands.

the person i hate most is inconcievably rich so 100k wouldn't matter to them

i mean 50k is pocket change to a guy like me

What a sad fate, having everything you need to live an enjoyable life, but being restricted by your emotions and your ego. its like some kind of weird self imposed purgatory.

You could literally be living like a king in Argentina, or Colombia, or the Dominican Republic, or Thailand, etc

Sex, women, food, sight seeing, you name it

But let me guess - "I need muh love and validation, paid sex and an effortless life of travel and enjoyment has no value, I need "muh love" " :feelskek:

At this point why don't you simply kill yourself, because there's really nothing left for you to do

Everyone else is trying to increase their wealth so they can change their life, you already have that wealth but there's nothing of life that you want, you're just stuck, what's the point?
When I was younger, I dreamed about going to East Asia or SEA. But I'm poor and live in a relatively poor country. I cannot understand people who have money and don't want to explore the world. With money, you would be king in Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia or any other country and could have a sex with cute young Asian females.

Guys are literally just using mental gymnastics to rationalize their hatred making them cuck themselves lol