Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Autism and the Normgroid Collective Hivemind

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
Normgroids try to make autism seem like it's the oddity among people.
However, the actual truth is that autists are the normal and individuas while the normgroids are not even individuals.
This is because normies are actually part of one giant human hivemind, which can interact with other parts of this network easily.

Think about it.
Normies know how to act and talk to other people without needing to be taught specifically how it's done.
They are biological machines designed to become cogs in a human social machine, and find their place within it.
That's why normies can easily have sex if they are of a certain looks threshold because interacting comes naturally to them like animals.
Normies are essentially herd animals, and they are like bison that will follow one another to their doom over a cliff
The Buffalo Jumps of North America | Amusing Planet

Meanwhile, if you are an autist, you shouldn't even be considered part of the same species because we can't easily just feel part of the collective human network of interactions.
Autists are truly made to be their own individuals, and not part of a species.
Socio-sexual dynamics do not apply to us, and normies breed in order to produce more of us into existence, the truly independent and free thinking people on this planet.
We shouldn't even be called human being, we should be called independent beings.
What Ego Death Feels Like. When your sense of 'self' dissolves | by Rajeet  Singh | Amalgamate | Medium
Why We Stand Out From the Crowd | Select Community Management

Well put together post.

Well put together post.
Thank you, I put effort into it and that's why there was almost no replies.
Meanwhile, if I had posted a troll post or post about race/height/age/etc, I would get 50 replies in like an hour.

Thank you, I put effort into it and that's why there was almost no replies.
Meanwhile, if I had posted a troll post or post about race/height/age/etc, I would get 50 replies in like an hour.
Ain't that some shit huh, most intelligent species my ass, if that's the case the bar is set pretty fucking low.

Ain't that some shit huh, most intelligent species my ass, if that's the case the bar is set pretty fucking low.
well I'm glad you enjoyed the post at least.
Message reaching even one person means the transfer of the idea has been accomplished.
Especially if an idea is flowing from one autist to another.

We shouldn't even be called human being, we should be called independent beings.
"I am not part of the human race. Humanity has rejected me. The females of the human species have never wanted to mate with me, so how could I possibly consider myself part of humanity? Humanity has never accepted me among them, and now I know why. I am more than human.I am superior to them all" -- Elliot Rodger, My Twisted World.

"I am not part of the human race. Humanity has rejected me. The females of the human species have never wanted to mate with me, so how could I possibly consider myself part of humanity? Humanity has never accepted me among them, and now I know why. I am more than human.I am superior to them all" -- Elliot Rodger, My Twisted World.
Expanding Brain Generator

Although he didn't really explain why he would be superior, and it couldn't just be because he is inferior.
I tried to avoid that mistake in my explanation.

Expanding Brain Generator

Although he didn't really explain why he would be superior, and it couldn't just be because he is inferior.
I tried to avoid that mistake in my explanation.
He did but his explanation is delusional. Here's what he said:

"I am Elliot Rodger... Magnificent, glorious,supreme,eminent... Divine! I am the closest thing there is to a living god. Humanity is a disgusting, depraved, and evil species. It is my purpose to punish them all. I will purify the world of everything that is wrong with it. On the Day of Retribution, I will truly be a powerful god, punishing everyone I deem to be impure and depraved."

He did but his explanation is delusional. Here's what he said:

"I am Elliot Rodger... Magnificent, glorious,supreme,eminent... Divine! I am the closest thing there is to a living god. Humanity is a disgusting, depraved, and evil species. It is my purpose to punish them all. I will purify the world of everything that is wrong with it. On the Day of Retribution, I will truly be a powerful god, punishing everyone I deem to be impure and depraved."
@FullTimeLoser Even if you think his actions were based, you have to admit that the supreme gentleman was supremely delusional.

@FullTimeLoser Even if you think his actions were based, you have to admit that the supreme gentleman was supremely delusional.
I'mma need you to stop tagging me

So this is what was in the basement

im a giga autist/aspie

i believe autism is good in MODERATION. for me i believe both parents are aspie/autistic, especially my mom. female autists are much rarer. so wtf? how the fuck i ended up with both parents being autistic JFL my incel tier luck.

i believe only giga autists are true autists. half autists still have half normie brain.
ngl legit giga autists are non verbal

I meant np brocel. Incel trait: can't even type right on android
life fuel then.

im a giga autist/aspie

i believe autism is good in MODERATION. for me i believe both parents are aspie/autistic, especially my mom. female autists are much rarer. so wtf? how the fuck i ended up with both parents being autistic JFL my incel tier luck.

i believe only giga autists are true autists. half autists still have half normie brain.
Kind of, I mean people who are full autists usually have intellectual disabilities and other things that make normal functioning and doing daily stuff hard.

ngl legit giga autists are non verbal
does typing instead of talking count as non verbal?

does typing instead of talking count as non verbal?
no, like they dont have any language skills at all. The more autistic someone is the shittier their languages skills get to the point where they literally do not understand human language.

no, like they dont have any language skills at all. The more autistic someone is the shittier their languages skills get to the point where they literally do not understand human language.
I'm getting worse and worse at talking to people and make spelling error constantly more and more.
Is my autism getting worse?

I'm getting worse and worse at talking to people and make spelling error constantly more and more.
Is my autism getting worse?
no non-verbal autism doesn't work like that. Its a developmental issue that involves language skills and ability so they never gain any language skills at all. The mid-tier range autism often times has language issues but can also talk (but they might have shitty grammar or vocab skills). You are probably just experiencing internet and isolation induced brainrot if you can't spell as good and you are worse at interacting with people.

no non-verbal autism doesn't work like that. Its a developmental issue that involves language skills and ability so they never gain any language skills at all. The mid-tier range autism often times has language issues but can also talk (but they might have shitty grammar or vocab skills). You are probably just experiencing internet and isolation induced brainrot if you can't spell as good and you are worse at interacting with people.
That makes a lot of sense. Still over nonetheless.

thats not totally true. im giga autist/aspie yet i learned english and learning another language.

id say autists who cant even speak 1 language are low IQ people who also happen to be autistic.

its a classic example of survivorship bias. for example psychopaths are common in lawyers, politicians etc. but people associate psychopaths with violent criminals.... problem is violent criminals happen to be "dumb" psychopaths so they resort to violence and get caught. smart psychopaths appear like normal person and go under the radar.
giga cope. Just because you dont have a certain symptom doesn't mean its not an actual symptom of autism. Language difficulties is a noticeable feature of autism and one of the literal diagnostic criteria for it. Asperger's is the only version of autism without any language difficulties (not counting PDD-NOS since that is to vague and often times does have language issues involved).
That makes a lot of sense. Still over nonetheless.
tbhtbh