Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "You're not oppressed for being ugly because society has grown more accepting!"

BKFL

BKFL

Banned
-
Screen Shot 2018 11 23 at 42104 PM

Some hag on cuckit "disproves" an incel's post with complete and utter hypocrisy, complete with ad hominem.

Incel: "If you look bad, people give you hell in general."

:soy:: "No. They don't. Society has grown more accepting, not less."

If that is true, then gays, foids, trannies, etc. aren't oppressed. But they never shut up about how oppressed they are, despite how much accepting society has grown for these groups for real.

Also, JFL at the ad hominem. "I don't like you because you're a virgin, so you must be a Trump loving KKK member!".

Euthanasia should be available to everyone, even though cucktears disagree because they don't like us so we shouldn't be allowed to get it.
If they didn't care, they wouldn't care. But they want us to suffer for as long as they can milk our existence.

Sorry if this is all over the place. I'm just furious right now. What the fuck did we ever do to these people.

Perfect example of bias most privileged group preaches.

Abortion? My body - my choice. Euthanasia? Is for people who are...

Spreading incel acceptance in dating? Gross. Spreading landwhale acceptance in dating aimed towards chads? Yas kveen!

ACCEPTANCE!

Last edited:
Foids are so fucking bluepilled,I guess constant appraise,validation and easy life mode blinds them.

"society has grown more accepting"
What the fuck is that foid smoking and can she send me some?

“Society has grown more accepting”

arguing with redditers is the biggest waste of fucking time. i would try to have honest arguments with these people and all you get back is ad hominem and downvotes. now i just make thoughtless troll posts to make them mad, a far better use of my time.

arguing with redditers is the biggest waste of fucking time. i would try to have honest arguments with these people and all you get back is ad hominem and downvotes. now i just make thoughtless troll posts to make them mad, a far better use of my time.

I don’t waste my time arguing on cuckit. But it’s infuriating just to know people are out there who think we should be exterminated for a condition they were born with.

You dont want whatever she's consuming brother :feelswhere:

Reddit is full of cucks and Trump haters. No wonder why people say Reddit is so god damn toxic.

That comment about euthanasia that this cuck made, that's exactly what I was talking about in my post, they think that we want to kill ourselves because stacy wont fuck us, and not because the years of torture and suffering for being considered a subhuman

Society has only become accepting of landwhales and people so fucked up in the head that they're willing to slice of their genitals

Foids can't conceive what's like to have 20 times more testosterone and 20 million times less options for sex and relationships.

society has grown more accepting yet a man can lose his career over making the "wrong" joke online

“Society has grown more accepting”
It's definitely not the liberals who are being more accepting, unless it's to biracial tranny midgets and handicap landwhales, not sub6 low status men.

Society has become way less accepting. If you were even somewhat ugly man in the past you still were treated with dignity and basic respect. Today, you are immediately creep, rapist and alt-right neckbeard.

“People have grown more accepting” = people are more keen to show you that they have pious pro-equality beliefs so long as it doesn’t affect their life in any way.

“It’s whats on the inside that counts”. Oh okay so where’s your cute 2/10 bf? And if you see a couple in public where the man is way less attractive than the women your first thought will be “he must be rich”. And you’re probably right. So spare me the cheap grace.

Perfect example of bias most privileged group preaches.

Abortion? My body - my choice. Euthanasia? Is for people who are...

Spreading incel acceptance in dating? Gross. Spreading landwhale acceptance in dating aimed towards chads? Yas kveen!

ACCEPTANCE!
It's definitely not the liberals who are being more accepting, unless it's to biracial tranny midgets and handicap landwhales, not sub6 low status men.
That comment about euthanasia that this cuck made, that's exactly what I was talking about in my post, they think that we want to kill ourselves because stacy wont fuck us, and not because the years of torture and suffering for being considered a subhuman

Right. I fucking hate when people say, "incels just need to get laid. Take a shower and go to the gym, and you'll get some pussy." Thats not what its about. Getting laid is only a symptom of the problem. Being an oucast, treated as subhuman scum, every FUCKING day. That is what really hurts. Alot of guys can't get laid, but at least they have friends. They can go out and have a good time. Incels can't. We are less than dirt to society.