Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting You're not necessarily autistic. You're just ugly

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
People have always hated me throughout life and I never understood why. No matter how hard I tried to fit in to socialize I'd always be met with disdain. Before I was blackpilled I never understood why. I assumed I was autistic and missed some magical secret social que but I realize how it's because I'm ugly.

I've seen guys with far worse social skills have a ton of friends while being completely socially unaware. People didn't call me creepy or weird because I had some mental disorder. They called me creepy and weird because I'm ugly.

That's it. If you're ugly it's fucking over. Especially if you have a bad voice.

i def have autistic traits.

No autism for your face

Don't you have Klinefelter's? It's close to impossible to have it without having Asperger's

I'm both ugly and autistic, truly over for me.

That’s the cherry on top. People here tend to underestimate the voicepill.
Definitely. If a guy acts non NT with a deep voice it's charming. If a guy acts non NT with a squeaky voice and a lisp it's annoying.

I really am autistic. I’m a social retard.

eh. it definitely has to do with your verbal communications. ik being ugly is a major dealbreaker but NTness matters just as much

I've seen autistic chads get swarmed by women. Being non-NT is a dealbreaker if you're already ugly.

Almost everyone here larps as autistic, they are probably ugly and shy or socially weak

People have always hated me throughout life and I never understood why. No matter how hard I tried to fit in to socialize I'd always be met with disdain. Before I was blackpilled I never understood why. I assumed I was autistic and missed some magical secret social que but I realize how it's because I'm ugly.

I've seen guys with far worse social skills have a ton of friends while being completely socially unaware. People didn't call me creepy or weird because I had some mental disorder. They called me creepy and weird because I'm ugly.

That's it. If you're ugly it's fucking over. Especially if you have a bad voice.

I don't think they hated you.

I think you were invisible to clown world.

Doesn't mattER what I do, evERyone is repulsed by me.
I nevER understood why, and it hurt alot. But idc anymore

I am ugly and very mentally ill, i gotta be a crazycel, no other way:

1. i have zero friends;
2. i shoot at loud people regularly, obviously i've never killed or even injured anyone but still...;
3. i work on projects that even if possible and achieved are so insane that most people will not even look at them.
4. i have a huge penis but still total virgin;
5. my only friend ever was a cat who passed away, after many years - old age...

I'm ugly & my voice is pretty low T sounding but I'm neurotypical. The voicepill is underrated here.

I am ugly and very mentally ill, i gotta be a crazycel, no other way:

1. i have zero friends;
2. i shoot at loud people regularly, obviously i've never killed or even injured anyone but still...;
3. i work on projects that even if possible and achieved are so insane that most people will not even look at them.
4. i have a huge penis but still total virgin;
5. my only friend ever was a cat who passed away, after many years - old age...
Brutal.

People didn't call me creepy or weird because I had some mental disorder.
Chad with a mental disorder is put to sleep by foids after sucking their tits. One foid will sing a lullaby for him while the other one sucks his dick good. #ClownWord. #Rehabwasright

Autistic chad: chill, mysterious, unique

Autistic and ugly: haha what a weirdo, let's bully this pedo creep

(Water)

Yea autism is passable if youre pretty

everyone that denied the NTpill will get shot after the revolution

Autistic chad: chill, mysterious, unique

Autistic and ugly: haha what a weirdo, let's bully this pedo creep

(Water)
story of my life :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Even beautiful couples can have ugly kids I've seen it
That must put a real spoke in their smug wheel

It definitely be like that. I get treated much better online. I don't think I am autistic, but I have a speech disorder and I am not attractive. Even my own father gets on my ass and hints about plastic surgery, and mentions my height.

Nobody has ever given me a chance. Nobody has ever viewed me as a leadership material. Nobody has ever believed in me.

Ironically, I get a lot of good reviews online behind a screen, so wise, so articulate, such deep understanding of people. All of this is overlooked in person however. I have a lisp, which people think is an accent because I am Asian. It's not an accent, it's a speech disorder. I also don't have a nice voice, more like retard voice when I hear myself. My jaws are underdeveloped. People treat me like I am retarded. For example a doctor was like "hey buddy" and tried to fist bump me. I was 28. I probably am special needs to a degree, but physiologically not mentally. Let's be real, nobody looks at short rice and think "masculine" or "leader". I get questioned every time I get on the shuttle to the Veteran Affairs by the bus driver if I signed in. Nobody thinks I served.

The sad thing is, I do care about people and try to serve people under my care. Honestly, my efforts are probably not going to be appreciated and recognized.

I can understand why ugly men commit more crimes to get ahead, they never had a chance to go legitimate. They don't have the opportunities just handed to them, so they have to seize what they can get, even by force. Lately after my psychedelic trip, I've been considering just going rogue.

Ugly at some point causes bad social skills.
Agree, being ugly takes a heavy toll on you and you realize no matter how good your social skills are, it will never change the image of you because you will still be perceived as ugly and still get treated like shit because of your looks

Thus i avoided social interactions for that reason or at least try to most of the time, never gotten anything out of it, if anything it made things worse for me in the long run but i really won't get into detail

Chad with a mental disorder is put to sleep by foids after sucking their tits. One foid will sing a lullaby for him while the other one sucks his dick good. #ClownWord. #Rehabwasright
ERfuel