Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You're not incel because you're non NT

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
No point in being NT if you're ugly anyway... If you look non NT (ugly) people will treat you like a non NT regardless.

Shauibythechosenone

based to claime 5ft3 isnt truecel tbh
Well everyone here accepts that outliers exist, that is why cherrypicking is so frowned upon and not considered to be contradictory to the blackpill. Having a Chad face dramatically increases your chances of becoming an outlier if you’re that short.

Being non-NT isn't the same as being socially awkward.

Some foids are non-NT, does that mean they're incels?

Notice when you imagine some socially awkward nerd its always like this:

nerd.jpg

Why is it never like this?

CfFTGuGWsAAWoux.jpg

gigacope:

i have one friend 190+cm tall white full head of hair, normie face etc, would have absolutely np having gfs BUT hes diagnosed sperg. Like actually diagnosed and socially awkward. Hes not a virgin but he fucked women i wouldnt touch, including bbuxing for post wall several years older female

another incel i know is similar except "only" 180+cm/6ft but he has blue eyes to compensate. This guy is 35yo virgin and to put it bluntly afraid of women. He never approached and sent away some few who approached

my cousin, another tall normie except norwooding a little now that hes 28, as far as we know he never had a gf, not sure about sex. Not that awkward with men but has zero game with females

another friend, 6ft blonde hair blue eyes but never had a gf and not sure about sex. Socially awkward af and again brutally afraid of escalation. Otherwise tho everyone likes him including me, hes really good human

i knew maybe one incel guy who was nt as fuck (in fact he was a techical department boss) but quite ugly and short but he also never pursued females so hard to say if incel. And even if he was incel due to looks/height - im NOT saying noone is incel due to those factor, im just saying IME its the minority

i have one friend 190+cm tall white full head of hair, normie face etc, would have absolutely np having gfs BUT hes diagnosed sperg. Like actually diagnosed and socially awkward. Hes not a virgin but he fucked women i wouldnt touch, including bbuxing for post wall several years older female

another incel i know is similar except "only" 180+cm/6ft but he has blue eyes to compensate. This guy is 35yo virgin and to put it bluntly afraid of women. He never approached and sent away some few who approached

my cousin, another tall normie except norwooding a little now that hes 28, as far as we know he never had a gf, not sure about sex. Not that awkward with men but has zero game with females

another friend, 6ft blonde hair blue eyes but never had a gf and not sure about sex. Socially awkward af and again brutally afraid of escalation. Otherwise tho everyone likes him including me, hes really good human

i knew maybe one incel guy who was nt as fuck (in fact he was a techical department boss) but quite ugly and short but he also never pursued females so hard to say if incel. And even if he was incel due to looks/height - im NOT saying noone is incel due to those factor, im just saying IME its the minority
those first two dudes you mentioned are not incels lol. the second is a volcel

Also accorsing to the survey:

Vast majority are below average.

And then of course 14.6% have had unpaid sex, so the higher up you go the more likely you get fakecels.

Now of course, I do believe some incels are incel because of autism, but the majority of time it's because of looks.

EDIT: 71.6% are sub5, 15.1% are 5/10, and 13.1% are 6+

Last edited:
First one isnt technically incel but he really had to dumpster dive so not much win for him

if they are too afraid to pick up women or simply unable to, are you incel or not? For me, they are. Its like when you are technically fit and healthy to climb rocks, but afraid of heights to the point of freezing in panic on the cliff

is that graph self reported?

I'm pretty sure both are suspected fakecels lol.

yes
yes but they have to fuck way below their looksmatch. orb had to fucking JBW maxx. thats insane

View attachment 238166

And then of course 14.6% have had unpaid sex, so the higher up you go the more likely you get fakecels.

Now of course, I do believe some incels are incel because of autism, but the majority of time it's because of looks.

self rated graph jfl. 99% of incels rate lower than they are to score status points in this community. no one is honest. also we have a few incels with sexual experiences.

yes but they have to fuck way below their looksmatch. orb had to fucking JBW maxx. thats insane
thats called hypergamy lol, that shit happens in the modern world. Still not incel

if you have to JBW maxx as a white man= you are incel
just redefine words theory
self rated graph jfl. 99% of incels rate lower than they are to score status points in this community. no one is honest. also we have a few incels with sexual experiences.
what's the point of rating themselves lower on an anonymous poll?

just redefine words theory

what's the point of rating themselves lower on an anonymous poll?
comes from you, literally redifining everything.
anyway how can you not be incel if you have to JBW?
99% of ethnics can move back to 3rd world countries adn ascend too.
in ethnic 3d world countries, people are reproducing like rabbits

View attachment 238166

People with low social-status and success with women could believe they're uglier than they are like autismos who 90%+ remain virgins for life.

Do you think Weed rated himself as a 5/6 when he took this survey?

Last "I'm 1/10 women have been repulsed by me my entire life!" was a full-on normie at like 38 years old when he posted his picture.

comes from you, literally redifining everything.
anyway how can you not be incel if you have to JBW?
99% of ethnics can move back to 3rd world countries adn ascend too.
in ethnic 3d world countries, people are reproducing like rabbits
lol never redefined anything.

Plus weed and Orb are two people, far from the majority of incels

and again, why would one have to lie to increase their status on an anonymous poll?
People with low social-status and success with women could believe they're uglier than they are like autismos who 90%+ remain virgins for life.

Do you think Weed rated himself as a 5/6 when he took this survey?

Last "I'm 1/10 women have been repulsed by me my entire life!" was a full-on normie at like 38 years old when he posted his picture.
who was that?

and again, why would one have to lie to increase their status on an anonymous poll?

who was that?
@Sexdoll Pioneer
He looked like he would've been a chadlite when younger and probably could still do fine at his age with a hair transplant.

Yet he claimed that even hookers were disgusted by him. I don't have the picture saved and the thread was deleted, but I'm sure there were others who saw it.

who was that?
most incels underrated themselves. i dont know why this is tbh. everyone is magically a 2/10 truecel and then pics are shown and they more in 4-5 range(which is incel territory)
cope

most incels underrated themselves. i dont know why this is tbh. everyone is magically a 2/10 truecel and then pics are shown and they more in 4-5 range(which is incel territory)
exactly, most incels on these forums are sub6
just say cope whenever you disagree with someone theory

just learning from you guys tbh
So do you think most people on these forums are 6+ (fakecel or mentalcel) or sub 6 (incel territory)?

no most are sub6s, i agreed with that.
i mean the cope thing
ok word.

Like I said earlier, while there is a minority of mentalcels, most are incel due to looks. So we agree on that

@Sexdoll Pioneer
He looked like he would've been a chadlite when younger and probably could still do fine at his age with a hair transplant.

Yet he claimed that even hookers were disgusted by him. I don't have the picture saved and the thread was deleted, but I'm sure there were others who saw it.

You don't get to be a 38 year-old virgin without being fugly throughout your entire life. You know what females tell REAL Chadlites who say they're virgins? "Omg, how are you a virgin? You're hot!" People have always told me to work on my personality, take showers, and other bullshit bluepilled advice because they know I'm hopeless from a looks standpoint and can't think of anything nice to say about my large deformed head, Buscemi-tier eye area, and other facial flaws. Just goes to show that men in general can't rate for shit.

You don't get to be a 38 year-old virgin without being fugly throughout your entire life. You know what females tell REAL Chadlites who say they're virgins? "Omg, how are you a virgin? You're hot!" People have always told me to work on my personality, take showers, and other bullshit bluepilled advice because they know I'm hopeless from a looks standpoint and can't think of anything nice to say about my large deformed head, Buscemi-tier eye area, and other facial flaws. Just goes to show that men in general can't rate for shit.
people on this forum are retarded when it comes to ratings

I’m a diagnosed autist though

I’m a diagnosed autist though
you're also an ugly manlet according to your title so your looks ruin any chance of even getting your foot in the door

Ok then post the photo on photofeeler with females only and restrict the voting age to around your age.

people on this forum are retarded when it comes to ratings
I had to get my eyes checked when he posted his photo calling himself a 1/10 so I actually asked a female for her opinion just so I wasn't bullshitting. Yeah, he's not a 1/10 lol.

The entire forum called him a mentalcel the minute he posted his photo too.

I had to get my eyes checked when he posted his photo calling himself a 1/10 so I actually asked a female for her opinion just so I wasn't bullshitting. Yeah, he's not a 1/10 lol.

I need to see his photo tbh

Ok then post the photo on photofeeler with females only and restrict the voting age to around your age.

He posted his photo? I never saw it

Then how do you explain my piss-poor Tinder results everywhere except SEA (where even Blackops got matches)? I even struck out in India, Algeria and Peru - so-called JBW hotspots. And got BTFU here in the northeast U.S.

Then how do you explain my piss-poor Tinder results everywhere except SEA (where even Blackops got matches)? I even struck out in India, Algeria and Peru - so-called JBW hotspots.
I got piss poor results in SEA and I don't think I'm as bad as BlackOps2Cel he is actually not ugly over there. @Weed made an old thread on how ratings can vary wildly per location.

In fact multiple people on this forum I know got far worse results than him in SEA and I've seen their pictures and I don't think anyone would be made into memes like St. BlackOps2Cel if they were revealed. JBW isn't universal especially if you fit a phenotype more Asian looking like say Italian. I don't know about India, Algeria, and Peru, but if you were a hit in Thailand, Vietnam, etc then you're not a 1/10 truecel.

Almost everyone gets pisspoor results on Tinder. Beckies match with gigachads regularly.

Just know I didn't just use myself for a rating. I also asked a 19-year old girl (who hated old men by the way).

Last edited:
I got piss poor results in SEA and I don't think I'm as bad as BlackOps2Cel he is actually not ugly over there. @Weed made an old thread on how ratings can vary wildly per location.

In fact multiple people on this forum I know got far worse results than him in SEA and I've seen their pictures and I don't think anyone would be made into memes like St. BlackOps2Cel if they were revealed. JBW isn't universal especially if you fit a phenotype more Asian looking like say Italian. I don't know about India, Algeria, and Peru, but if you were a hit in Thailand, Vietnam, etc then you're not a 1/10 truecel.

Almost everyone gets pisspoor results on Tinder. Beckies match with gigachads regularly.

Just know I didn't just use myself for a rating. I also asked a 19-year old girl (who hated old men by the way).

Are you white? Because I find it very hard to believe that any white male would struggle to get matches in SEA if I did, Blackops did, and other memecels did.

Where I live, I only got one like in TOTAL. And she was so fat that she wouldn't look out-of-place playing as an offensive lineman for the Giants.

And you chatting with an 19 year-old girl unless she's your sister :chad::chad::chad:

Are you white? Because I find it very hard to believe that any white male would struggle to get matches in SEA if I did, Blackops did, and other memecels did.
Yeah and so were the other guys as well. I also have pretty pale skin as well but obviously not as pale as St. BlackOps2Cel. What we think of conventionally ugly here long midface, prey eyes, supremely pale skin, etc is pretty distinctive over there. Whereas I look more closer to a paler version of the locals wide face, narrow eyes, etc.

Where I live, I only got one like in TOTAL. And she was so fat that she wouldn't look out-of-place playing as an offensive lineman for the Giants.
I'm too high inhib to even try Tinder in my area.

And you chatting with an 19 year-old girl :chad::chad::chad:
Yeah, but not anymore, I made a venting thread about it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back