Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You're not incel because you're non NT

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
You're non NT because you're incel

The consequences of being ugly are brutal

In some cases yes, but some people are genuinely born neurologically atypical.

I guess the conclusion is that it's ogre bhai.

You’re not NT because you are ugly

Exactly. Even people on here don't want to accept they're too ugly.

Once again personality is cope and looks are everything

Also water is wet

I am very mentally crippled by lonely teen years

You're either born non-NT or you get non-NT because you're incel. When you are born non-NT and you are average 5/10 you fail to jestermaxx aka failed normie

I've seen a lot of NT incels like FaceandLMS.

If you are congenitally autistic, then this almost certainly implies that your socialization process will be brutal, and cripple you beyond what your autism alone could ever do.

Hence autists with normie looks are incels, unless they become trannies and/or psychopathmaxx.

im ugly and non NT

NT/neurotypical, or ND/neurodivergent, refers to the structure of the brain in general, rather than one's socialization process. But these are related topics.

Autism is a congenital condition which inhibits you from becoming properly socialized as a normalfag, and yet the matriarchy still expects autistic people to socially conform -- which only ends up making us depressed and suicidal, if not angry and homicidal.

Under a patriarchy, autistic people would be provided with specialized social roles and they would thrive in them. Under the matriarchy, however, we are held to impossible, homogenous standards and then blamed for not living up to them.

This is why spergs often go Adam Lanza and kill their mothers and then a kindergarten class (sources of oppressive, matriarchal power).

Last edited:
Love your posts, but holy shit turbocope.
Specialized social roles include religion, where autistic savants such as Martin Luther changed the tides of history, and you can see the influence of autists over centuries.

It is only impossible to conceive of autistic people as having prosocial effects in the modern day because of the cultural hegemony we live under -- which is strictly to the benefit of antisocial elements, that autists of previous centuries would have had burned at the stakes or dumped into mass-graves.

Last edited:
Nah. Women aren’t going to lower their status by being with a man who acts like an abused dog in public unless he’s super good looking.
Obviously it’s very rare for a good looking or even somewhat average guy to not be NT but it happens. One major reason is a shit childhood and abusive parents.

Nah. Women aren’t going to lower their status by being with a man who acts like an abused dog in public unless he’s super good looking.
Obviously it’s very rare for a good looking or even somewhat average guy to not be NT but it happens. One major reason is a shit childhood and abusive parents.
who the fuck acts like an abused dog? I was referring to "social awkwardness", not acting like you're delirious on drugs

In most cases. There are exceptions like @Weed
I heard he was fakecel
Lol faceandlms is the biggest truecel in the whole incel community. He put in more effort than 99% of people did with 0 succes.
I think he got laid like 10 years ago way before tinder. But before tinder era is different and not comparable. Just like the 5ft4 guy also got laid before tinder. Is he not truecel either? lol

Last edited:
who the fuck acts like an abused dog? I was referring to "social awkwardness", not acting like you're delirious on drugs
Yeah, me too. I’m talking about high inhib, socially awkward people.

majority of incels are incels because they are non nt. Very few are shortcels or facecels

It's all looks first and foremost

FaceandTallfaggotry is a 6ft3 Tyrone that has gotten laid before. He just wants jewtube patreon money. He also use to be a bluepillcuck on puahate that said that looks are cope. I agree with op, but it doesn't apply to you if you are tall because humans worship tall height.

I think that's true in my case, tbh. I would most likely be a normie today, if i was shown a bit more love and affection during my formative years.

FaceandTallfaggotry is a 6ft3 Tyrone that has gotten laid before. He just wants jewtube patreon money. He also use to be a bluepillcuck on puahate that said that looks are cope. I agree with op, but it doesn't apply to you if you are tall because humans worship tall height.
@FACEandLMS

Yep nother galactic cluster sized cope threadView attachment 237851
majority of incels are incels because they are non nt. Very few are shortcels or facecels
based
High IQ

Not in all cases, but I think that many of us have had our mental development stunted by social difficulties.

In most cases. There are exceptions like @Weed
I think he got laid like 10 years ago way before tinder. But before tinder era is different and not comparable. Just like the 5ft4 guy also got laid before tinder. Is he not truecel either? lol
5’4manlet isn’t truecel and I knew that the minute I saw his picture. I like him, he’s a decent guy, and at 5’4 you will obviously struggle, but when you have his face it isn’t the absolute death sentence it could be for some men.

He would genuinely be a Chad if he was taller, and it doesn’t help that he is pretty reserved and extremely intense but you could never call that guy truecel, and that’s evidenced by the fact he’s managed to get laid on tinder of all places.

5’4manlet isn’t truecel and I knew that the minute I saw his picture. I like him, he’s a decent guy, and at 5’4 you will obviously struggle, but when you have his face it isn’t the absolute death sentence it could be for some men.

He would genuinely be a Chad if he was taller, and it doesn’t help that he is pretty reserved and extremely intense but you could never call that guy truecel, and that’s evidenced by the fact he’s managed to get laid on tinder of all places.
Yeah he kinda disproves the heightpill to some extent. But still he is facing so much rejection and cant get laid in 2020 anymore due to hypergamy. Should make him truecel no?

Yeah he kinda disproves the heightpill to some extent. But still he is facing so much rejection and cant get laid in 2020 anymore due to hypergamy. Should make him truecel no?
Not with his face, face will always be more important than height. He is very good looking in the face, for cases such as his the lines of the heightpill shift quite dramatically. There aren’t a lot of guys like him walking around, for average looking guys of his height it’s a different story.

Not with his face, face will always be more important than height. He is very good looking in the face, for cases such as his the lines of the heightpill shift quite dramatically. There aren’t a lot of guys like him walking around, for average looking guys of his height it’s a different story.
based to claime 5ft3 isnt truecel tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back