Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You're genetic trash and your life will never get better

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Just a friendly reminder, that nobody who is genetic trash actually has a good life. Maybe one in a billion like Jeff bezos, but for the rest all you have to look forward to is wage slaving at minimum wage for all eternity.

Missing out on EVERYTHING. You're expected to go through all your youth never experiencing anything that actually makes you feel alive, then go straight to slaving away for eternity after.

It is hell. Don't delude yourself. It's just existing in hell. It is no life.

Thanks for the reminder

yeah the only solution is the rope but our biology fucks us there too

inb4 the bluepill cucks of this forum call this thread "crabs in a bucket" thread. Some people really can't handle the truth

I started wagecucking recently but fuck it,it's the 9 circles of hell you have to go through everyday.The next 2 years are my last chance

i know nothing new here

God cursed ugly men more than he cursed the Jews

I quit my job just last week. Fuck them.

true but that is why we need good copes

Imagine roping then waking up in hell for roping
I'm not a religiousfag, but imagine if satan (who was once an angel) saw god plan to create us, and make us suffer terrible things while wanted us to worship him, just to entertain him and boost his ego. So satan rebelled with a couples of other angels, then god send him to hell, but he was so powerful that he ruled it.

"Satan is traditionally understood as an angel who rebelled against God and was cast out of heaven with other “fallen” angels before the creation of humankind "

Dude you've been on fire lately with those threads

Ive been nauseous all night for no reason, that's what inspired this thread
Dude I had the same thing. I barely slept, feel like shit now.

The plight of ugly men tbh

just waste your life on whatever copes you enjoy

Truth, especially in current times. Working as an incel in this pandemic is bull fucking shit.

We did nothing to deserve this :feelsrope:

most peoples lives never get better, the quality only deteriorates with time, this applies to everyone

You have gave the blackest pill.

If foids were more evolved they would choose me

This life has to be a punishment

Existence is pain.

to be fair I'm a very healthy human specimen. Intelligent, well equiped, suitable. Not very good on the looks department tho

have you tried to get a girlfriend stupid inkel :soy::soy::soy:

Just a friendly reminder, that nobody who is genetic trash actually has a good life. Maybe one in a billion like Jeff bezos, but for the rest all you have to look forward to is wage slaving at minimum wage for all eternity.

Missing out on EVERYTHING. You're expected to go through all your youth never experiencing anything that actually makes you feel alive, then go straight to slaving away for eternity after.

It is hell. Don't delude yourself. It's just existing in hell. It is no life.

most normies will focus on bezos. according to normies, BEZOS IS THE NORM

Literally me

I'm not a religiousfag, but imagine if satan (who was once an angel) saw god plan to create us, and make us suffer terrible things while wanted us to worship him, just to entertain him and boost his ego. So satan rebelled with a couples of other angels, then god send him to hell, but he was so powerful that he ruled it.

"Satan is traditionally understood as an angel who rebelled against God and was cast out of heaven with other “fallen” angels before the creation of humankind "
Jfl at thinking satan cared about subhumans. Satan was described as a terra chad. His ego was too high and he tried to become god. I don’t believe any of that shit anyways.

Jfl at thinking satan cared about subhumans. Satan was described as a terra chad. His ego was too high and he tried to become god. I don’t believe any of that shit anyways.
Probably offered that hoe an apple to have his own place to rule instead of being stuck in heaven, idk man, religion is all bullshit for the braindead anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back