Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You're fucking retarded if you think stoicism gets rewarded

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
I tried my entire life to be stoic, but did people suddenly think: "Woah, what a quiet and composed dude, he's so reliable and cool".

Nope, this behavior is totally anachronistic. People today are LOUD and DEMANDING and CONFRONTATIONAL.

I tought if I tried to be stoic as a child I would get rewarded with extra love and respect, instead my caretakers probably tought: "Huh, what an obedient retard, he doesn't demand anything haha. Like a servant." and everyone in school probably tought: "What a weak guy lol, he has low self esteem."

I don't fucking know why I was so retarded. I projected. I tought what would seem cool to me would seem that way to others too. Nu-uh.

If I could be a kid again I would be mega-low-inhib and punch everyone who just looks at me the wrong way and scream and fight until I finally get the money I deserve from my mom. Optics be damned. I was so fucking bluepilled, it's ridiculous.

Only aggressive retards succeed in this world. Stoic and empathetic people just get taken advantage off. The trope of the stoic, manly Cowboy is dead. Such a guy would rope within 1 day in our faggot world.

There's no point in trying to supress your emotions for no reason like that.

If you're ugly, nothing you do will be "cool" in the eyes of normies and foids. Maybe if you atrocitymaxx some trash tier foids will like you and that's about it (not worth it at all, don't do it).

I tought if I tried to be stoic as a child I would get rewarded with extra love and respect, instead my caretakers probably tought: "Huh, what an obedient retard, he doesn't demand anything haha. Like a servant." and everyone in school probably tought: "What a weak guy lol, he has low self esteem."

I was also "stoic" despite my mental illnesses. The result was being shoved into desks and bullied by taller, stronger males. Especially a certain cocky Chadlito. He called me a "disgusting freak" and laughed when I was too afraid to join the others at lunch(I would eat in the bathroom or at a nearby park) or dinner.

Staff members rewarded him by turning a blind eye.

no shit, people dont like low smv ugly men that try to look unfeeling

u werent stoic, you were just pretending to be
you went in with the complete wrong expectations and dont even know what the ideology is about
im not even stoic but seeing shit like this makes me think u only impulsively googled stoicism and read about it for 5 minutes and decided to ''become'' one jfl
I tought what would seem cool to me would seem that way to others too
but did people suddenly think: "Woah, what a quiet and composed dude, he's so reliable and cool"

Only chad can brood, sub8s can only boil on the inside while not be to hide it.

Attachments

• 20211003_184140.jpg
    20211003_184140.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 63
  • 20211003_184200.jpg
    20211003_184200.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 63
  • 20211003_184149.jpg
    20211003_184149.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 66
It might have worked 2000 years ago but yeah its worthless these days, ppl perceive u as a weak pushover because :feelsclown:world

I don't know how you guys are able to get by having only such vain philosophies to cling to.
ironic considering youre a christian

also i just said i dont consider myself a stoic

ironic considering youre a christian

also i just said i dont consider myself a stoic
I meant that more in general for people who like such things, I'm sure many do around these parts.

Only chad can brood, sub8s can only boil on the inside while not be to hide it.
Exactly. Either way it doesn't matter.

Chad gets pussy whether he is stoic or emotional like a woman.
Unwanted men are rejected no matter if they are emotional or stone-faced like a fucking robot.

This was exactly the point of this whole thread. It really doesn't matter.

I meant that more in general for people who like such things, I'm sure many do around these parts.
stoicism has some good ideas and tools for dealing with things that i consider to be worth implementing into ones life
doesnt mean you have to completely adhere by every principle of the philosophy since that npcs behaviour

Unwanted men are rejected no matter if they are emotional or stone-faced like a fucking robot.

I think delusionmaxxing doesn't work. The best thing a guy who is really sure it's over can do is avoid women the best he can. Don't look at women, don't look at them on the internet either, keep necessary interactions at bare minimum level, etc. This works much better than pretending the feelings aren't there.

always thought of it as copemaxxing

it was literally made up by a slave who thought things would be better if he just ignored his situation. Needless to say he would still remain a slave regardless of how he chooses to see it

indeed, if you're sub-chad, you can't broodmaxx. you either become a jester, a low-inhib criminal, or you'll have no friends.

stoicism has some good ideas and tools for dealing with things that i consider to be worth implementing into ones life
doesnt mean you have to completely adhere by every principle of the philosophy since that npcs behaviour
I was like 13 or 14, I didn't even know what it's called.

In my retarded brain I simply tought: "Feelings bad, I will never feel again". It even worked to a certain extent, but guess what every person needs feelings or else you just end up going ER.

Last edited:

Being stoic is a good strategy in a workplace tho. The enemies want to illicit a reaction out of you, they want you to expend extra energy.

Yeah I tried to mold my life around it too and it doesn't do anything but make you look like a retarded obedient robot.

Only time it ever came in handy was when bullies of some kind would try and get a rise out of me.

I was violent as a child. I barely went around bashing other childs randomly though, but always demanded arduously or retaliated fiercely.

Last edited:
Marcus Aurelius took a nightly tincture of opium before bed. He is literally the Jordan Peterson of Rome.

Marcus Aurelius took a nightly tincture of opium before bed. He is literally the Jordan Peterson of Rome.

It's always those dudes who try to act stoic who secretly have some drug addiction or rely on them in some way or another.

stoicism is for gigafags

the only way to combat the societal injustice is to act unjust, chadfish, beat foids etc.
We need to become feared.

I tried my entire life to be stoic, but did people suddenly think: "Woah, what a quiet and composed dude, he's so reliable and cool".

Nope, this behavior is totally anachronistic. People today are LOUD and DEMANDING and CONFRONTATIONAL.

I don't fucking know why I was so retarded. I projected. I tought what would seem cool to me would seem that way to others too. Nu-uh.

If I could be a kid again I would be mega-low-inhib and punch everyone who just looks at me the wrong way and scream and fight until I finally get the money I deserve from my mom. Optics be damned. I was so fucking bluepilled, it's ridiculous.

Only aggressive retards succeed in this world. Stoic and empathetic people just get taken advantage off. The trope of the stoic, manly Cowboy is dead. Such a guy would rope within 1 day in our faggot world.
100% truth. If you aren't loud, you aren't important in this world. Quiet, stoic types just get ignored and exploited.

being high inhib is a curse but it doesnt matter either way as an incel
stoicism is for gigafags

the only way to combat the societal injustice is to act unjust, chadfish, beat foids etc.
We need to become feared.
based