Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You're an outcast,and forever will be.

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Now I realized that I was living the best times of my life when I was lurking and rooting in my room watching stuff and lurking on the forum all-day, I tried to be `normal` and in this way I tried to normalize myself, to fit in society just to be cool with everyone and being socially accepted. I succeded though, but it never made me happy. I felt temporary happiness but you suddenly have moments that you feel you're in a matrix and out of reality.

I came to the conclusion that I'm not one of `them`. I'm different. I'm not a normie and will never be. Even if I ever look `normal` I will never have their sense of the world. You see that when you're out there among normies, trying to fit in as a social outcast. You'll never laugh at their jokes, never feel sympathy towards their so-called `problems`

Remember there's a reason why we all ended up on this forum. Not because we want to waste away our lives on an internet forum all day. You are here for a REASON and that's an important one.

And all normies reading this post here, we're not the same. if you are humans, we are not humans and if we are humans then you are not humans. we are totally different creatures and we're in a mindset that you will never understand. you judging our behaviors and thoughts are useless. We will never be in your court of morals, so do not judge our mindset and our thoughts, don't compare it to your `morals`

So gentlemen here I think, being sad is better than fake happiness.

And a message to normies, `the child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth`

When I was in grade school I thought one day I would not be an outcast. Now I'm 39 and I'm still an outcast.

Incels are meant to be the overseers, and normies the peasant workers imo.

When I was in grade school I thought one day I would not be an outcast. Now I'm 39 and I'm still an outcast.

Incels are meant to be the overseers, and normies the peasant workers imo.
your nature will never change so I say personal growth is bullshit.

you can be a pyschopath as chad and still every normie will love you

I cant relate to normies. Their behavior and opinions seem so foreign to me.

Ok but did you ascend though?

Based thread, I always felt a tad different to normies even when I was hanging with them. It's hard to describe, but the vibe isn't quite right.

being sad is better than fake happiness.
brutal post
but the absolute truth
you are only kidding yourself when you're trying to blend in with normies... what's even the point?
like you said, if you're on this forum, you're too far gone

Have you put your dick inside a hole though? MOD NOTE: Him saying yes isn't bragging

Pay

Now I realized that I was living the best times of my life when I was lurking and rooting in my room watching stuff and lurking on the forum all-day, I tried to be `normal` and in this way I tried to normalize myself, to fit in society just to be cool with everyone and being socially accepted. I succeded though, but it never made me happy. I felt temporary happiness but you suddenly have moments that you feel you're in a matrix and out of reality.

I came to the conclusion that I'm not one of `them`. I'm different. I'm not a normie and will never be. Even if I ever look `normal` I will never have their sense of the world. You see that when you're out there among normies, trying to fit in as a social outcast. You'll never laugh at their jokes, never feel sympathy towards their so-called `problems`

Remember there's a reason why we all ended up on this forum. Not because we want to waste away our lives on an internet forum all day. You are here for a REASON and that's an important one.

And all normies reading this post here, we're not the same. if you are humans, we are not humans and if we are humans then you are not humans. we are totally different creatures and we're in a mindset that you will never understand. you judging our behaviors and thoughts are useless. We will never be in your court of morals, so do not judge our mindset and our thoughts, don't compare it to your `morals`

And a message to normies, `the child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth`
Shit man, can totally relate

iu

William Shakespear IQ, I only dream that I could make posts like this.

I can totally relate to you, we're what people from /r9k/ used to call "cyborg", because we can kind of fool ourselves and other people into believing that maybe we are like them, but we're really not.

But how were you able to stay away from .co so long if you are not normal

your nature will never change so I say personal growth is bullshit.

The normies I know at 39 their beliefs & knowledge of the world hasn't grown at all since they were 19. Whereas look on this forum how incels grow in knowledge. The only exception is incels in denial who are basically not good looking normies.

But how were you able to stay away from .co so long if you are not normal
It's not that hard to delude yourself into thinking you're like the rest of them.

So you’re back , that’s good

rr idk about that. Happiness is happiness and feels great no matter how delusional it is. If you've ever done MDMA, it doesn't matter what your life situation is, it feels AMAZING.

Yes, we are subhumans.

I agree everyone here will never be able to be a normie.

I absolutely agree. I can't relate to normal people at all. It is totally like we don't even live in the same world.

I miss your old avi

I can't really relate to normies,i've tried but i don't feel good with them,guess i just have to hang out with fucked up people like me.

yeah i have always felt like an outsider

Welcome back nigga. Missed your based threads.