Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"You're afraid to talk to women" just means, "you're afraid to talk to Stacies and Beckies."

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
Let's face it, nobody's afraid of talking to the old lady down the street or to the fat black woman in self checkout.

When these supposed male feminists tell us how "scared" we are of women, they just mean we're scared of women we actually find attractive.

So again, they really just reveal something about the way they perceive women. They only think of women as Stacies and Beckies. All other women don't count.

Now, why would any of us be afraid of talking to Stacies and Beckies? Well, probably because of the fact that they make it clear they don't think we're worthy of talking to them. Furthermore, they have the potential to humiliate us. Unlike with women we don't find attractive, attractive women have the ability to make fun of us for being sexually undesirable, and there's nothing we can say back that would feel effective.

Oh, and there's also the fact that we risk getting #MeToo'd.

Stacies and Beckies make conversing with them nearly impossible if you're an ugly man. They deliberately make things as awkward as possible so you'll "get the hint" that you're not worthy of talking to them. And of course, awkwardness feels embarrassing. Who isn't afraid of being embarrassed?

we are not scared of talking to foids, but we are forced into having watch every word very carefully.

talking to a foid is like walking on thin ice

Foids of mostly every tier will do that, their SMV is artificially inflated through hypergamy so they think themselves as much more physically attractive than they actually are. A lot of them actually feel more threatened with you around because they know a subhuman is more likely to think he has a chance with her, they're just as capable of accusing you. :feelsjuice:

i'm not scared to talk to them
i'm scared of going to jail for them saying i sexually assaulted them when i asked them for a pencil in class

it's over

we are not scared of talking to foids, but we are forced into having watch every word very carefully.

talking to a foid is like walking on thin ice
talking to a foid is like walking in a mine fied :forcedsmile:

i'm not scared to talk to them
i'm scared of going to jail for them saying i sexually assaulted them when i asked them for a pencil in class

it's over
Facts. Women hate when the men they deem to be unattractive try to talk to them in any way, shape or form. It doesn't matter whether you're asking her on a date or whether you're just asking her what the clock is, she wishes you didn't exist and that you'd die

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back