Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You're a cuck if you write a manifesto before going ER

N

nazimods

Banned
-
Don't let the world figure out the reason

Instead let them dwell on the reason and wonder in amazement

Although with an ugly incel going ER, it is pretty obvious what his reasons would be.

Who cares about a manifesto, thERe must be justice (jk: FBI)

I disagree. If more of us note our reasons why we're the way we are, society would feel more inclined to take more measures into preventing these events.

I think writing a manifesto is better - not only does it serve as a way for other incels to relate, it serves as one last "fuck you" towards everyone who made you suffer.

Most people (normals) will only read your manifesto to laugh and gawk at your ideas while not considering them seriously for even a moment.

You're retarded.

I think writing a manifesto is better - not only does it serve as a way for other incels to relate, it serves as one last "fuck you" towards everyone who made you suffer.
Implying retarded normies will take away anything from your manifesto besides "See, ugly men and virgins should be avoided at all costs!"

Implying retarded normies will take away anything from your manifesto besides "See, ugly men and virgins should be avoided at all costs!"
Of course normies won't give a shit, but at least other incels can use it as a rallying cry.

Totally disagree. If the world made you go postal, at least tell your story.

Of course normies won't give a shit, but at least other incels can use it as a rallying cry.
I could picture an incel posting his manifesto and someone else reads it and shoots some people after.

Nope, if you do not specific your motives in a manifesto, the media would use your shooting to further their agendas, they will label you as an alt-right or a terrorist.

LowIQ thread made by a troll.

LowIQ thread made by a troll.
Wtf are you jugding always thread low IQ, when you are an aspie teen low IQ yourself.
Enough of your judgmental tone .
Either you make a comment related to the topic and you explain why you think you do not like the thread or you shut you mouth and stop being a cunt.

No, going ER draws a lot of attention to yourself, so writing a manifesto is a good opportunity to blackpill a lot of people. I first got blackpilled from reading Elliot's manifesto.

even better, leave a ARG (alternate reality game) as your manifesto, and make your ER meaningful, maybe at the end of the ARG could be the person who you hated the most or some cool stuff like that.

Wtf are you jugding always thread low IQ, when you are an aspie teen low IQ yourself.
Enough of your judgmental tone .
Either you make a comment related to the topic and you explain why you think you do not like the thread or you shut you mouth and stop being a cunt.
I say that the thread is LowIQ when the thread is LowIQ.

Like "Blacks cant be incels" "Talls cant be incels" and this one, also this thread was made by a banned troll who is a fakecel too.

I dont know why this bothers you.

And im 22, im not a teen and im not LowIQ, just aspie ^_^

Last edited:
Even if you clearly write about the reasons that lead you to kill a dozen of Chad and Stacies, you will be absolutely ignored anyway. Media will say that you were mentally unstable, you were alone all the time, had no friends, no job, etc..., show some interviews of people telling lies about your pourpose, patriarchy will be mentioned, etc.... If i go ER i will write that i did because ive been an outcast my whole life and our society litteraly wants me to suicide, but it will be ignored, and i know it.
Theres nothing we can do for being heard, its biology and genetics. Not even going full ER. We were born in isolation and will die in isolation, forever misunderstood. I fucking hate my life

Nope, if you do not specific your motives in a manifesto, the media would use your shooting to further their agendas, they will label you as an alt-right or a terrorist.
Nope. Nobody gives a shit about your real intentions. Maybe a hundred people in the whole world, and most of them are here in this forum. Even if you write why you did it, they will suppose a different set of intentions. Media does this 100% with muslim terrorists. They want westerns to die, but according to the media they kill because they are poor, because of islamophobia, etc... Bullshit.

Low IQ. Let me dissect this...

So you are a cuck...

If you write a manifesto...

Before going ER (Elliot Rodger, a person who wrote a manifesto and then went on a killing spree)

b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg

Don't let the world figure out the reason

Instead let them dwell on the reason and wonder in amazement

Although with an ugly incel going ER, it is pretty obvious what his reasons would be.

A manifesto will make you remembered.