Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Your suffering is your own fault

subhuman

subhuman

Dazed and bedpilled
★★★★★
If thou art pained by any external thing, it is not this that disturbs thee, but thy own judgment about it. And it is in thy power to wipe out this judgment now.
Marcus Aurelius, Meditations
Your involuntary celibacy is not the reason why you are depressed. If life doesn't seem worth living, if everything is futile and pointless and things just make you angry or sad, it's not because you have no bitches. Sure you have no choice but to be an incel. But it's your reaction to inceldom that pains you.

You can have a happy life being forever alone if you take responsibility for the fact that this entire time you've only been hurting yourself by allowing your reactions to bad things control you. All of your emotions and behaviors are reactions to your thoughts. By changing the way you think, you can eliminate the bad feelings and live a more fulfilling life.

For example, a lot of incels hold irrational beliefs that only cause them suffering. These convictions are irrational because they make absolutist demands on the way things should be. By making these demands, you are only turbo cucking yourself by making yourself unhappy. Some of these include:
  • I need love and approval, and I must avoid disapproval from any source.
  • To be worthwhile as a person I must achieve, succeed at whatever I do, and make no mistakes
  • People should always do the right thing. When they behave obnoxiously, unfairly or selfishly, they must be blamed and punished.
  • Things must be the way I want them to be, otherwise life will be intolerable.
  • My unhappiness is caused by things that are outside my control, so there is little I can do to feel any better
  • Because they are too much to bear, I must avoid life’s difficulties, unpleasantness, and responsibilities.
  • Events in my past are the cause of my problems – and they continue to influence my feelings and behaviours now.
  • I should become upset when other people have problems, and feel unhappy when they’re sad.
  • I shouldn’t have to feel discomfort and pain – I can’t stand them and must avoid them at all costs.
The path to happiness consists of correcting these firmly held convictions and changing your judgement so you stop hurting yourself.

not a single word
hateful insul

"This king will tell me how to live life as a wagecuck!"
- Retardcel, incels.is :feelstastyman:

I dont hurt myself. This degenerate clown world hurts me
Your reaction to this degenerate clown world is what hurts you. Plenty of people get by in it just fine. You can be happy like them if you stop being so obstinate

you're right, but foids are too whores to not be hated

Your reaction to this degenerate clown world is what hurts you. Plenty of people get by in it just fine.
And those people are soy boys. Im glad im angry and hurt. It makes me feel alive. You sound soy af.

you're right, but foids are too whores to not be hated
I don't hate foids anymore. I don't even think about them. You let foids have too much control over your emotions if you feel so strongly about them to hate.

this website and looksmax. org are the opposite of stoicism

people in theese communities talk all the time about the frustration about not being able to attract women, and this makes them more and more unhappy

I don't hate foids anymore. I don't even think about them. You let foids have too much control over your emotions if you feel so strongly about them to hate.
we hate the people who make us suffer bro

this website and looksmax. org are the opposite of stoicism

people in theese communities talk all the time about the frustration about not being able to attract women, and this makes them more and more unhappy
Agreed. Honestly the next step in the whitepill is to leave this site forever.

we hate the people who make us suffer bro
They don't make you suffer. It's your reaction to them and your irrational thinking that is the cause of your suffering. You have the power to change it. You can be happy and free of hate.

Agreed. Honestly the next step in the whitepill is to leave this site forever.

The solution is being indifferent towards the content which makes you got in incel rage

I have friends in blackpill community who are always relaxed and calm, because they have gained a good comprehension of society and there is no suifuel content who make them lose their rationality

Lack of girls and social life doesnt hurt me much anymore. What sucks is this entire world, its so unjust and rigged, in my case what bothers me the most is poverty, and im in such situation that no matter what i do i cant make more than i need for bare survival, how can a life that is just surviving day by day be enjoyed? Also i cant control my sick mental state, happy thoughts doesnt work, all i have are worries what will break next and where i will get money to fix it, what will go wrong and who is going to get sick and die.

COOOOOOPE

So convenient that self-help stoicmaxxing aims for the same end-state as the feminists that want to neuter us and make us complacent wageslaves!

I used to cope with stoic shit but ive realized it ultimately just amounts to cucking yourself at the end of the day. Yeah it's good not to overreact to every inconvenience, but any philosophy that tries to suppress envy always ends up being tool of social engineering by the strong to control the weak. While the powerful engage in the fullness of what life has to offer, they spout such two-faced lies to the masses, portraying self-denial as virtue and pleasure as vice, when they know just the opposite to be the truth. If you keep the downtrodden content with their oppression, the overclass won't have tk sacrifice their own pleasure.

Nietzsche said it best:

You desire to LIVE "according to Nature"? Oh, you noble Stoics, what fraud of words! Imagine to yourselves a being like Nature, boundlessly extravagant, boundlessly indifferent, without purpose or consideration, without pity or justice, at once fruitful and barren and uncertain: imagine to yourselves INDIFFERENCE as a power—how COULD you live in accordance with such indifference? To live—is not that just endeavouring to be otherwise than this Nature? Is not living valuing, preferring, being unjust, being limited, endeavouring to be different? And granted that your imperative, "living according to Nature," means actually the same as "living according to life"—how could you do DIFFERENTLY? Why should you make a principle out of what you yourselves are, and must be? In reality, however, it is quite otherwise with you: while you pretend to read with rapture the canon of your law in Nature, you want something quite the contrary, you extraordinary stage-players and self-deluders! In your pride you wish to dictate your morals and ideals to Nature, to Nature herself, and to incorporate them therein; you insist that it shall be Nature "according to the Stoa," and would like everything to be made after your own image, as a vast, eternal glorification and generalism of Stoicism! With all your love for truth, you have forced yourselves so long, so persistently, and with such hypnotic rigidity to see Nature FALSELY, that is to say, Stoically, that you are no longer able to see it otherwise—and to crown all, some unfathomable superciliousness gives you the Bedlamite hope that BECAUSE you are able to tyrannize over yourselves—Stoicism is self-tyranny—Nature will also allow herself to be tyrannized over: is not the Stoic a PART of Nature?... But this is an old and everlasting story: what happened in old times with the Stoics still happens today, as soon as ever a philosophy begins to believe in itself. It always creates the world in its own image; it cannot do otherwise; philosophy is this tyrannical impulse itself, the most spiritual Will to Power, the will to "creation of the world," the will to the causa prima

[UWSL][Whitepill][/UWSL] My suffering is my own fault​

A better and honest title :bigbrain:

JUST FEEL EMPATHY FOR OTHER PEOPLE WHEN NO ONE FEELS EMPATHY FOR YOU BRO
JUST DON'T HAVE DESIRES FOR A LOVING PARTNER BRO
JUST SMILE AND PUT ON A HAPPY FACE BRO

Looksmatchmaxx guys :feelshaha:

So convenient that self-help stoicmaxxing aims for the same end-state as the feminists that want to neuter us and make us complacent wageslaves!

I used to cope with stoic shit but ive realized it ultimately just amounts to cucking yourself at the end of the day. Yeah it's good not to overreact to every inconvenience, but any philosophy that tries to suppress envy always ends up being tool of social engineering by the strong to control the weak. While the powerful engage in the fullness of what life has to offer, they spout such two-faced lies to the masses, portraying self-denial as virtue and pleasure as vice, when they know just the opposite to be the truth. If you keep the downtrodden content with their oppression, the overclass won't have tk sacrifice their own pleasure.
I agree that ideally the government shouldn't expect people to be stoic. It's the role of the government to make change rather than to expect the people themselves to change. That's what Jimmy Carter did and he rightfully lost in a landslide.

But giving yourself up to abstract ideals is only opening yourself up to be unhappy and angry. Most of your political and ideological wants will never happen. Are you just gonna sit there and seethe about it or are you going to move on and make something out of this short life we have? Things don't have to be perfect. It doesn't have to be the way you want it to be ideally. Stoicism is a way to take back control of your own thoughts and feelings to lead a fulfilling life in a world that is utter shit.

Oh Geez, i wish I could turn off completely my emotions and feelings and to be just a rational being. Guess I'm too low IQ:feelsrope:

Oh Geez, i wish I could turn off completely my emotions and feelings and to be just a rational being. Guess I'm too low IQ:feelsrope:

I agree that ideally the government shouldn't expect people to be stoic. It's the role of the government to make change rather than to expect the people themselves to change. That's what Jimmy Carter did and he rightfully lost in a landslide.

But giving yourself up to abstract ideals is only opening yourself up to be unhappy and angry. Most of your political and ideological wants will never happen. Are you just gonna sit there and seethe about it or are you going to move on and make something out of this short life we have? Things don't have to be perfect. It doesn't have to be the way you want it to be ideally. Stoicism is a way to take back control of your own thoughts and feelings to lead a fulfilling life in a world that is utter shit.
Fair points, taming one's own mimd through these kind of ascetic philosophies can go a long way, and most people underestimate the extent that can be done.

But at some point you end up butting up against material and social reality. Take Buddhism, very similar to Stoicism in many respects. Buddhists place great emphasis im the sangha (the congregation, or community). Both buddhist and christian monks separated cloister themselves away from the rest of society precisely because they know it's simply impossible to cultivate virtue and tranquility when in the midst of degeneracy. Unless youre saint-tier it just isnt gonna happen. It's not an all-or nothing thing, sure, but you can only cope so far. It's a shame theres not a comparable institution now that serves the same function that monasticism did back then

Likewise, incels are steeped in a sexualized culture where sex is constantly flaunted in our faces and the social world we are embedded in constantly reinforces this. And on some level if we do not conform to this it places or material security in jeopardy, it's all rather inescapable. I've noticed when i go on long video game binges and dont go outside for a while inceldom stops being an issue, but as soon as i have to interact with normies it all comes back again. And hence we have a cycle of self-isolation.

Idk if my thoughts are coherent but it's a nuanced issue and kind of a catch 22. Discontent stimulates change, and if so many men werent complacent and bluepilled and feminized perhaps our situation would be better on the macrocosmic level. Personally i think this is the bigger issue and why i was inclined to criticize. But as you say, on the microcosmic level, it's better to be content with one's individual situation despite the obvious injustice, but in a sense one is cuckimg themselves and eating the shit sandwich theyve been handed

Very high IQ thread.

My brain expands.