Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Your real purpose and mission here on this Earth.

D

dlrW2000

Banned
-
Sometimes things aren't 100% honestly but for real, that doesn't mean you can't pursue your goals and purpose and the missions you create for yourself. There are people that will try to hold you back in this life like big pharma and your family but that doesn't mean you can't keep pushing, real spill. This is my cope for real, but it's okay because it's all about the identity you have inside. Whether youre a transmaxxer or anything, that doesnt mean you cant forget your real mission with fighting the world that doesnt want you to succeed. Whether or not you have the eyes, dick, or voice you want, that doesnt mean you can't pursue exactly what you would like in this world. Even with those disadvantages, it just means youre a little behind the starting line, real spill. I may sound like im off da penjamin but this is just my mission and purpose in life. it's a copeful life, but thats all right. cope doesnt have to be nasty when you are still pursueing that mission.,., the truth is that you have to keep yourself going with whatever you can, even if it sounds ridiculous, your cope is what keeps you going in those times., no matter how fake seeming the disclipine is, you gotta keep going with it sometimes. the kick in the pants that you hate to get, like it's from your parents. Like capping isnt inherently the worst when you need it to fulfill your goals frfr, that just how it be sometimes, like people will fight you on that but you cant let them, its just not their place, so dont let them do you like that ong, thats just why you cant. that real mission you create for yourself is the end, need i say more? no more must be said, as that is truly what keeps people like us going. fat, black, asian, ugly, brainworms, stage 4 cancer, lack of the vice that you so crave, lack of lactose inefficiency and no dairy in your life. I mean, all those things really destroy how you interact with the world and complete the mission that you set for yourself, for example, lactose intolerance, you cant have that dairy sometimes, you must make those educated decisions on how to drink up the nutrients you need, get that bone density - need i say more? but, if you wanna be a dairy farmer, you can still complete that purpose and mission. if youre deaf, you can make music. be that beethooven shit forreal. you can be a dairy culinary chef even if milk makes you fart.; and likewise, you can get a girlfriend, if youre an incel. you can find happiness if you have autism. you can do whatever you put your mind to. i dont even need to say more, and that. is why, you should be a lesbian.

Sometimes things aren't 100% honestly but for real, that doesn't mean you can't pursue your goals and purpose and the missions you create for yourself. There are people that will try to hold you back in this life like big pharma and your family but that doesn't mean you can't keep pushing, real spill. This is my cope for real, but it's okay because it's all about the identity you have inside. Whether youre a transmaxxer or anything, that doesnt mean you cant forget your real mission with fighting the world that doesnt want you to succeed. Whether or not you have the eyes, dick, or voice you want, that doesnt mean you can't pursue exactly what you would like in this world. Even with those disadvantages, it just means youre a little behind the starting line, real spill. I may sound like im off da penjamin but this is just my mission and purpose in life. it's a copeful life, but thats all right. cope doesnt have to be nasty when you are still pursueing that mission.,., the truth is that you have to keep yourself going with whatever you can, even if it sounds ridiculous, your cope is what keeps you going in those times., no matter how fake seeming the disclipine is, you gotta keep going with it sometimes. the kick in the pants that you hate to get, like it's from your parents. Like capping isnt inherently the worst when you need it to fulfill your goals frfr, that just how it be sometimes, like people will fight you on that but you cant let them, its just not their place, so dont let them do you like that ong, thats just why you cant. that real mission you create for yourself is the end, need i say more? no more must be said, as that is truly what keeps people like us going. fat, black, asian, ugly, brainworms, stage 4 cancer, lack of the vice that you so crave, lack of lactose inefficiency and no dairy in your life. I mean, all those things really destroy how you interact with the world and complete the mission that you set for yourself, for example, lactose intolerance, you cant have that dairy sometimes, you must make those educated decisions on how to drink up the nutrients you need, get that bone density - need i say more? but, if you wanna be a dairy farmer, you can still complete that purpose and mission. if youre deaf, you can make music. be that beethooven shit forreal. you can be a dairy culinary chef even if milk makes you fart.; and likewise, you can get a girlfriend, if youre an incel. you can find happiness if you have autism. you can do whatever you put your mind to. i dont even need to say more, and that. is why, you should be a lesbian.

View: https://youtu.be/2uMc-7nJtMw?si=HLDvkikPJ0zUQQFJ

Dnr + Okay GrAY
Hypocrisy GIF

Acc for nearly 3 yrs and 1 post. Fuck off

There is no such thing as objective purpose. The only purpose that exists is the one you choose to create for yourself.