Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your race is your looks

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Slavo-Asiatic Untermensch. Your race is your looks
★★★★★
Behold the most brutal pill out of any other out there which is the racepill. If your race is subhuman then you are going to be subhuman as well. "But muh ugly white aryans and anglos exist". They still mog 90% of your subhuman race anyways. :feelskek:

Your race is your looks simple as. I wouldn't blame my looks instead I'd blame my subhuman race and parents for deciding to reproduce in this shithole and give birth to me as an untermensch.

@BlackCel_from_ZA , @Ci Jey , @DarkStar , @wereq

Just be Ricecel is LAW

Behold the most brutal pill out of any other out there which is the racepill. If your race is subhuman then you are going to be subhuman as well. "But muh ugly white aryans and anglos exist". They still mog 90% of your subhuman race anyways. :feelskek:

Your race is your looks simple as. I wouldn't blame my looks instead I'd blame my subhuman race and parents for deciding to reproduce in this shithole and give birth to me as an untermensch.

yes exactly
also your gender is also just lookism
all these terms, racism, sexism etc are all just subsets of lookism
people can only tell your race and gender from looks. Nobody asks for a DNA test before they judge you.

Thats why the media can never portrait incels as ethnics. Instead they depict us as middle class white bois. If they acknowledged that like half of us are ethnics, they would have to deny racism. Which they cant because of their ideology.

Muh white aryan race u are on an incel forum nigga

Just be Ricecel is LAW
if you're an incel that tried as a white man then you are probably not even white tbh. Only mutted "whites" are incels meanwhile real pure blood blonde aryans are the most desired by foids and slay all day. @Ci Jey

Wrong.
A white subhuman can be mogged by a goodlooking shitskin.

Wrong.
A white subhuman can be mogged by a goodlooking shitskin.
it is impossible looking subhuman if you are a pure blood. Race-Mixing results in subhumanity, you are not born that way unless your race was subhuman to begin with like abos.

47551.jpg

we wuz chads n shiet

it is impossible looking subhuman if you are a pure blood. Race-Mixing results in subhumanity, you are not born that way unless your race was subhuman to begin with like abos.
Jfl sure it has nothing to do with modern diet and lifestyle

I'm decent looking for a polak since I have a tall skull and not much facial fat but i suffer from extreme social anxiety and stress due to my broken mentally ill family.

I'm decent looking for a polak since I have a tall skull and not much facial fat but i suffer from extreme social anxiety and stress due to my broken mentally ill family.
How tall are you?

This is bullshit. I’m ultra subhuman and aryan

Shitniks are just on a whole another level of ugly

There are currys that mog whites. U really think u mog all ethnics?
u just proved that you are a retarded untermenschen. Read my bio faggot I never claimed I was an aryan are you that low IQ ? When did I claim I was superior to anyone ? I swear , dude you must be 18 in order to create an account here.

cope you are probably mutted.
8347931e 1efb 4acc a6b1 6585c9e54cd0

100% European, try again. The Iberian is celto Iberian and the Balkan is Croat
IMG 6291

Everyone in my family had this phenotype And the men are all over 6ft.

I just got really unfortunate with genetic combination and ended up 5’6 subhuman.

No white skin for my height or my Aspergers

View attachment 1218583
100% European, try again. The Iberian is celto Iberian and the Balkan is Croat View attachment 1218585
Everyone in my family had this phenotype And the men are all over 6ft.

I just got really unfortunate with genetic combination and ended up 5’6 subhuman.
ur giga mutted 8.3% balkan and 2.3% iberian lmao. Muh pure aryan. Dude ur a mutt.

ur giga mutted 8.3% balkan and 2.3% iberian lmao. Muh pure aryan. Dude ur a mutt.
Nigga that’s all European. And that barely adds up to 10% , probably my great grandfather or some shit

u just proved that you are a retarded untermenschen. Read my bio faggot I never claimed I was an aryan are you that low IQ ? When did I claim I was superior to anyone ? I swear , dude you must be 18 in order to create an account here.
You are claiming whites are superior to other races in looks while there are people from other races that mog whites I thought you are aryan but looks like you are just a cuck

Nigga that’s all European. And that barely adds up to 10% , probably my great grandfather or some shit
Balkanroaches pass as European only in the Delhi slums.

You are claiming whites are superior to other races in looks while there are people from other races that mog whites I thought you are aryan but looks like you are just a cuck
There are ethnic CHADs, but they are the equivalent of a LTN pure aryan.

H2O
Whites also benefit from wealth which is necessary for a chad to not be underdevelopped, as well as other whites. This is the most brutal blackpill of all, where you are born.

Not to mention how society is formed for whites and how acceptable sex is, compared to shithole where sex is stigmatized lessening your chances of ascending even more.

No they are not sure ethnictax takes some points away but not that much
i've never heard of some arabic shitskin going to japan and slaying. Jap , korean foids are BWC only, shitskins are cucks their women also would rather date white men if they could.

Blonde hair, blue eyes and tall height is LAW.

i've never heard of some arabic shitskin going to japan and slaying. Jap , korean foids are BWC only, shitskins are cucks their women also would rather date white men if they could.

Blonde hair, blue eyes and tall height is LAW.
Youre a real schizo now

Even LTN Himmler mogs most Slavs and Balkanites...

We would have never had ER if his dad didnt race mix with a dysgenic noodle.

i've never heard of some arabic shitskin going to japan and slaying. Jap , korean foids are BWC only
@comradespiderman29 look at this :lul: Post those example of Arab hapa couples

That is true of course but not completely, the average abo in the past still reproduced more than any of us here. Ultimately all races should just stay with their own

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back