Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you’re racist, you’re a fakecel

• Thread starter spermretentionmax
  • Start date
STOP THE HATE IN YOUR HEART
Hard to swallow pill but its the sad truth! if you cant accept it youre a pussy!

@DarkStar @faded @To koniec @Chang Longwang @lazy_gamer_423 @Rapist @edgelordcel @Stupid Clown @anandkonda @Made in Heaven @comradespiderman29 @FuckTheFBI @Liu KANG @Samurai @XDFLAMEBOY @Corvus The Cuckold @cinderogre
You’re saying to stop hating yet you don’t like us on the people that you tagged

As a matter a fact, if you arent self hating you are a fakecel
I agree, in Wikipedia it says the subculture is self-loathing and racism so it’s part of it

Nothing is more incelphobic than hating an entire race of people because of traits they cannot control. If you ever catch yourself being disgusted at the sight of a bunch of black men or arab men loitering out in the street, you should know that’s how all normies feel when they see your subhuman face. Just because a group of people have awful genetics which leads to them having awful cultures such as cannibalism and eating poop doesn't mean that you should hate them. This is just like normies and ITards blaming incels for being neets and not having social skills even though they’re these things only because they got bullied for their looks.

Stop Racism. Stop Incel Hate.
I dont hate other races but i think they are inferior

Also, does it make me a fakecel to hate Tyrones because chad is a sub5 now
Exactly I don’t care about thier race either I’m jealous of both of those 2 different races of those Alpha Males

Nothing is more incelphobic than hating an entire race of people because of traits they cannot control. If you ever catch yourself being disgusted at the sight of a bunch of black men or arab men loitering out in the street, you should know that’s how all normies feel when they see your subhuman face. Just because a group of people have awful genetics which leads to them having awful cultures such as cannibalism and eating poop doesn't mean that you should hate them. This is just like normies and ITards blaming incels for being neets and not having social skills even though they’re these things only because they got bullied for their looks.

Anti-Racist attitudes led to this soulless corporate hellhole, so fuck you nigga

Anti-Racist attitudes led to this soulless corporate hellhole, so fuck you nigga
Thats not true anti racism doe

Bc those libtards are still racist to curries and rice cels

And they just pretend to be good for good goy points

Who says I dont
I do say some racist things but people not caring about me and kept on being disliked by other will eventually lead me to resent people. Not only blacks and Arabs or what ever other races of people but I don’t know about others that you tagged they would have there own opinions

nah tons of white nationalists online are incels

hating other races doesn't mean that women of your own race will want to fuck you

Hard to swallow pill but its the sad truth! if you cant accept it youre a pussy!

@DarkStar @faded @To koniec @Chang Longwang @lazy_gamer_423 @Rapist @edgelordcel @Stupid Clown @anandkonda @Made in Heaven @comradespiderman29 @FuckTheFBI @Liu KANG @Samurai @XDFLAMEBOY @Corvus The Cuckold @cinderogre
It's @Janoš Petrović now

Thats not true anti racism doe

Bc those libtards are still racist to curries and rice cels

And they just pretend to be good for good goy points
that kind of racism is seen as acceptable because foids do it

that kind of racism is seen as acceptable because foids do it
Oh yeah I think ricecels, Slaviccel, and Latinocels would hate women their own race. Because these women are race traitors

60a

I do say some racist things but people not caring about me and kept on being disliked by other will eventually lead me to resent people. Not only blacks and Arabs or what ever other races of people but I don’t know about others that you tagged they would have there own opinions
I just tagged it as a joke, my apologies mang

How you forget wereq

tbh racebait typically gets the most replies here
This forum is just racewars . is ever since i joined

As literal incels and the bottom of soycisty,

caring this much about race and ethninationalism is a bit hypocritical, no?

Our own nation/race gives a flying fuck about us rotting incels

@Chudpreet @DarkStar

You have retained too much sperm.

Our own nation/race gives a flying fuck about us rotting incels
Yes I agree. I can't understand people on here who are unironically nationalistic. Our nations are raped beyond repair and it's encouraged by the average native normie and the politicians, who btw hate the fuck out of us.

Not to mention our women are whores. Nations don't miraculously change the nature of women.

So in the end it's cucked to be nationalistic when your nation rapes you every chance it gets.

This forum is just racewars . is ever since i joined

As literal incels and the bottom of soycisty,

caring this much about race and ethninationalism is a bit hypocritical, no?
yea tbh, but racist + WN-type stuff is quite deeply embedded in internet culture, so some people will focus on these threads instead of incel-related content

I think it's strange since it usually has nothing to do with incels, but tends to lead to long ID threads

I dunno, but both ER and Isaac Holmes are racists.

>t. banned GrAY

shitskins lower the quality of life for other subhumans too even ethnics that are pro-West.

Factos

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back