Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Your race deosnt make you a incel

Exactly denying racepill is absolute bullshit.
Race makes 90℅ of your looks
But people here on a blackpill forum try to deny it
You can't be blackpilled and deny the racepill because a HUGE portion of blackpill is just race, "incels" who deny racepill are either bluepilled deep down (they think personality/NT is the most important thing in attracting women) or are dumb/play dumb

You can't be blackpilled and deny the racepill because a HUGE portion of blackpill is just race, "incels" who deny racepill are either bluepilled deep down (they think personality/NT is the most important thing in attracting women) or are dumb/play dumb
Exaclty when there's scientific evidence pointing this stuff out that whites gets the better hand not only in dating but life in general.

Exaclty when there's scientific evidence pointing this stuff out that whites gets the better hand not only in dating but life in general.
You don't even need scientific evidence for it, just using your eyes is enough
XD

In a free market consisting of only gen-z, 95% of curries will be incels and maybe 30% of whites, so how TF race isn't the most important blackpill? every other pill comes after the racepill, height & face only matters within your racial pheno, your "looks" are mostly your [minor] racial phenotype, that's what people see at first

Foids are racist AF, the average brown man has 0 smv to foids, "white boi" is the main preference for ALL whores of ALL races, a lot of new gen brown/yellow whores can't EVER imagine themselves with anything less of a white man, foids have no racial/cultural loyalty, they like what's more aesthetically pleasing, most nonwhite "chads" have the same white chad template but with minor differences, the beauty standard is still white

Wiggers wanna be oppressed doomers so bad they spend their entire time here denying the extremely obvious reality that is racepill. No shit you can still be incel as an ugly fuck bald white midget, but that doesn't mean racepill isn't true and it's not the most brutal pill

@CopingForBrutality

The Axiom of Life Pursuance -
It's about how easy your life is and how much shitskin you AREN'T

I would say that being non-white raises the threshold for getting your foot in the door. If you can get past that bump then you might be able to cash in on the exotic factor.

In a free market consisting of only gen-z, 95% of curries will be incels and maybe 30% of whites, so how TF race isn't the most important blackpill? every other pill comes after the racepill, height & face only matters within your racial pheno, your "looks" are mostly your [minor] racial phenotype, that's what people see at first

Foids are racist AF, the average brown man has 0 smv to foids, "white boi" is the main preference for ALL whores of ALL races, a lot of new gen brown/yellow whores can't EVER imagine themselves with anything less of a white man, foids have no racial/cultural loyalty, they like what's more aesthetically pleasing, most nonwhite "chads" have the same white chad template but with minor differences, the beauty standard is still white

Wiggers wanna be oppressed doomers so bad they spend their entire time here denying the extremely obvious reality that is racepill. No shit you can still be incel as an ugly fuck bald white midget, but that doesn't mean racepill isn't true and it's not the most brutal pill

@CopingForBrutality
Exactly denying racepill is absolute bullshit.
Race makes 90℅ of your looks
But people here on a blackpill forum try to deny it
I never denied racepill; me stating that pheno is what truly matters just means that what's most important is what race you're perceived as, not what your true biological race is. A European-passing MENA has more "JBW" privilege than a MENA-passing European

I never denied racepill; me stating that pheno is what truly matters just means that what's most important is what race you're perceived as, not what your actual biological race is. A European-passing MENA has more "JBW" privilege than a MENA-passing European
True, I'm mistaken for a pajeet while I see sands with green eyes & blond hair here and we're both apparently the same "race"

True, I'm mistaken for a pajeet while I see sands with green eyes & blond hair here and we're both apparently the same "race"
SMV-wise, you might as well belong to different phyla. You're still the same race, though, 'cause that's just how biology is. Even in other species, phenotype doesn't always reflect genotype: an Alaskan Malamute looks more like a wolf than it does a Chihuahua, yet it still belongs to the same species as the chihuahua and not the wolf.

Last edited:
True, I'm mistaken for a pajeet
Are curry-passing Iranians really that uncommon to the point where people think you're a pajeet? :feelskek: Abso-fucking-lutely brutal if so

Are curry-passing Iranians really that uncommon to the point where people think you're a pajeet? :feelskek: Abso-fucking-lutely brutal if so
There are about 20% darkies but most still resemble sands, I look like this:
2-jpg.1112985

There are about 20% darkies but most still resemble sands, I look like this:
2-jpg.1112985
Holy shit, my condolences man. I bet Iranians probably have no chill when it comes to that. I can pick up on whites' subtle disgust of me, but they don't really voice it aloud

As a white guy im tired of hearing it too, Im white and still KHHV Soon 25
Im 6 months away from being 25 from when I make this thread.

Belonging to any broad racial category can’t make you an incel in and of itself, but possessing a shitty pheno absolutely can
:yes:

like some borreby for whites or gobid for asians

That's true. There are brocels of all races.