Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Your race deosnt make you a incel

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
Its fucking annoying hearing people who are non white using there race as a alliby for being kissless. Im white as fuck and no one wants to touch me. And all these people that claim to be different races, complain about there race making them unlovable. When in high school I seen blacks, wetbacks, hajis and other races fucking girls of other races and white girls too. Race deosnt mean shit for inceldom. I dont have a problem with other races epsecially on this site. Its that race has no key play into inceldom. Same day as Im typing this I saw this thread on how R Kelly is loved by his fans despute raping some under aged whore wile Jared from subway is considered the new hitler depsite his raping being less voilent then Kellys. There is no race factor in inceldom.

Its fucking annoying hearing people who are non white using there race as a alliby for being kissless. Im white as fuck and no one wants to touch me. And all these people that claim to be different races, complain about there race making them unlovable. When in high school I seen blacks, wetbacks, hajis and other races fucking girls of other races and white girls too. Race deosnt mean shit for inceldom. I dont have a problem with other races epsecially on this site. Its that race has no key play into inceldom. Same day as Im typing this I saw this thread on how R Kelly is loved by his fans despute raping some under aged whore wile Jared from subway is considered the new hitler depsite his raping being less voilent then Kellys. There is no race factor in inceldom.
most of them are fakecels.
do you know how many Indian people I see with blonde Stacys?
especially in finance uni. many Indian currys with finance girls

who cares what the randoms that leave after 2 months say anyway

Not trying to mischaracterize anyone, but from what I've noticed, some people really prefer to think that their race is the main factor in their inceldom, because that then limits how shit their genes specifically are. "It's not me who's subhuman, it's my entire race (therefore I'm not a lonely incel)," basically that type of a mindset.

There is no race factor in inceldom.
There is, but it's nowhere near as absolute or brutal as some people make it out to be. Slight market preference expressed only by some groups =/= absolute rule.

As a white guy im tired of hearing it too, Im white and still KHHV Soon 25

90% of Indian guys are ugly by we

There is, but it's nowhere near as absolute or brutal as some people make it out to be. Slight market preference expressed only by some groups =/= absolute rule.
I would say its brutal for curries and east Asians. East Asians aren't seen as masculine by any race and the people who find them attractive are a small group of white women obsessed with anime and kpop, and curries are seen as dirty, stupid, rapists etc. Bbc and sand are ok tho.

Being slav made me incel we have lower SMV in the west than a niggers, arabs and pajeets.

Its all about looks

most of them are fakecels.
do you know how many Indian people I see with blonde Stacys?
especially in finance uni. many Indian currys with finance girls
Are you serious or is this sarcasm?

Cope, a 0.0005/10 black guy could get laid by any foid he sees

Are you serious or is this sarcasm?
im serious. fucking fakecels all around here. it doesn't fucking matter if your black, curry, Chinese or whatever. the only thing that counts is your looks and social skills. there are many tall good-looking currys

im fucking 5'5 short, no social skills, unhealthy lookin, just crap

Race is a factor but looks trump all

There is no one single trait which can lead to inceldom. But being of East Asian descent in the West is a major obstacle toward dating for men, not for women. Seemingly every Asian woman I know, see, and hear about is with a white man. People often comment that "Men in China have a very difficult time finding wives." Sure, but it might be even significantly harder for Chinese American men. This is something which everyone can plainly see.

I don't really understand currycels. Women of South Asian descent are much more endogamous, meaning they are more likely to marry within their community. And seeing Indian men with non-Indian women is fairly common.

That said, I can understand why a white man would be annoyed with JBW, as there are plenty of white incels. However, it is not uncommon at all to see an East Asian woman with a very dorky looking white man. In fact, I think that the US population at large is kind of done pretending to believe in "Asian fetishes." Most white men who habitually date Asian women prefer white women but are just unable to do so, so they settle for Asian women who have much lower standards and raging white fetishes.

@curryboy What's your take on this

Strong first post. As east asian myself, I don't really know but I've had a tough time here in america, but my relatives in china can easily find girlfriends and wives, sometimes several at the same time.
Brutal. My cousins in the Philippines also get relationships easily too. I have a hard time in the west because everyone heightmogs and facemogs me. No girl wants to even get to know me.

It's 100% true, race mean nothing, a chads is a chads, he can be white, indian, arab, chinese, russian, if he's a chad he will mog other man in the room.

But if you take each ultimate chads of every ethnic propulation in a room with as much as woman, i think that most will try to get the white one first, but other will still get women crazy af in the room.

So yeah race mean nothing

Brutal. My cousins in the Philippines also get relationships easily too. I have a hard time in the west because everyone heightmogs and facemogs me. No girl wants to even get to know me.
Move back to Philippines

I think that saying "race means nothing" is a hard core blue pilled thing to say.

Yes, there are men with every possible "negative trait" having successful dating and sex lives.

But being short is a major obstacle for men. Being East Asian is a major obstacle for men. This is so blatantly obvious that everyone can plainly see it.

I remember being 4 and I asked my mom, "Do you have to marry people with the same last name?" That is a reasonable question for a 4 year old.

I can totally imagine a 4 year old now asking, "Mommy, are Asian men allowed to get married?" That is a reasonable question for a 4 year old.

Are you retarded? Why would I wanna move back to that shithole after my parents got me all the way here to Guam.
Now you see, many sea male have very low smv, while your brother maybe got average height and good face got into a relationship easily. This proves that race obsessing over looks is retarded.

Ur spelin duz!

So you'll be an incel instead
I have no choice you retard I'm 19. Even if I use up all my savings to move there I'll go homeless lol. I'll be incel until I'm in my late 20s when I can afford to. Packing up and moving to the third world isn't as easy as you guys make it seem jfl.

Belonging to any broad racial category can’t make you an incel in and of itself, but possessing a shitty pheno absolutely can

:yes:

As a white guy im tired of hearing it too, Im white and still KHHV Soon 25
Only good looking white guys can ascend. Only good looking brown guys can ascend. Race is not that important

Exactly brother, we incels are a seperate race thats why no one asked us

It can play a major role

easy to say when it doesnt affect you retard. Thats like a tallcel saying height doesnt matter

It doesn't but some races are more likely to have incel-qualities, like being short or bald faster than other races.

Being a certain race just makes it more LIKELY you'll have the incel qualities. You can still be an exception and not be short or bald

True

Niggers can’t be incel

but it's nowhere near as absolute or brutal as some people make it out to be
utter bullshit. The average indian and asian guy is not even human-tier, let alone being attractive. They all settle for ugly women or used up whores from their own race, when deep down, they want white women.

I figured my time with dating would actually be EASIER given that I can pass as black sometimes and I was taught that white women seem to fall head over heels for niggers. Obviously, inceldom is the one aspect in which we’re all equal.

Last edited:
Cope post race determines your road in life

Cope post race determines your road in life
Racepill is 90% of the blackpill, whites will never understand the looks of disgusts you get from foids for being brown and hairy, foids are more racist than hitler

The pain of sexlessness transcends racial boundaries because procreation is a primal a desire as is food.

Belonging to any broad racial category can’t make you an incel in and of itself, but possessing a shitty pheno absolutely can
In a free market consisting of only gen-z, 95% of curries will be incels and maybe 30% of whites, so how TF race isn't the most important blackpill? every other pill comes after the racepill, height & face only matters within your racial pheno, your "looks" are mostly your [minor] racial phenotype, that's what people see at first

Foids are racist AF, the average brown man has 0 smv to foids, "white boi" is the main preference for ALL whores of ALL races, a lot of new gen brown/yellow whores can't EVER imagine themselves with anything less of a white man, foids have no racial/cultural loyalty, they like what's more aesthetically pleasing, most nonwhite "chads" have the same white chad template but with minor differences, the beauty standard is still white

Wiggers wanna be oppressed doomers so bad they spend their entire time here denying the extremely obvious reality that is racepill. No shit you can still be incel as an ugly fuck bald white midget, but that doesn't mean racepill isn't true and it's not the most brutal pill

@CopingForBrutality

Last edited:
In a free market consisting of only gen-z, 95% of curries will be incels and maybe 30% of whites, so how TF race isn't the most important blackpill, every other pill comes after the racepill, height & face only matters within your racial pheno

Foids are racist AF, the average brown man has 0 smv to foids, "white boi" is the main preference for ALL whores of ALL races, a lot of brown whores can't imagine themselves with anything less of a white man, foids have no racial loyalty, most nonwhite "chad" have the same white chad template but with minor differences, the beauty standard is still white

Wiggers wanna be oppressed doomers so bad they spend their entire time here denying the extremely obvious reality that is racepill

No shit you can still be incel as an ugly fuck bald white midget, but that doesn't mean racepill isn't true and it's not the most brutal pill

@CopingForBrutality
Exactly denying racepill is absolute bullshit.
Race makes 90℅ of your looks
But people here on a blackpill forum try to deny it