Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 100% of ethnic men are incels

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
controversial take I know, but it's true.

The only ethnics in relationship are those in arranged marriages, forced marriages, or beta provider for a female who doesn't give them sex. None of these count as ascension anymore than paying a prostitute would be considered ascension. True ascensions is having consensual sex a female who is attracted to you, this is impossible for ethnics because we simply aren't attractive, attractiveness is a white trait.

Therefore, 100% of ethnic men are incels.

Every single black person is an Incel

100% true. Think about it logically.

@Fat Link Put this in must read

X to doubt.
Yep, this thread just sounds like a shitskin wanting attention/ sympathy

Here you go smelly cunts

Spongebob Squarepants Worlds Smallest Violin GIF

Facts

Even thought I have lots and lots of sex with women I’m incel because not white

The only ethnics in relationship are those in arranged marriages, forced marriages, or beta provider for a female who doesn't give them sex. None of these count as ascension anymore than paying a prostitute would be considered ascension. True ascensions is having consensual sex a female who is attracted to you, this is impossible for ethnics because we simply aren't attractive, attractiveness is a white trait.

100% true. Think about it logically.
@Fat Link Put this in must read
You two are so retarded I don't know why anybody here respects you retarded sand nig nogs

wrestlemania xxvii wrestling GIF by WWE

Supreme fucking cope. There’s 7ft Omnichads even in Pajeetland. If you’re 6’5”+ with a sharp jaw, money, and a huge, uncut cock, you can overcome some shitskinnery.

It doesn’t matter what your skin tone is if you’re 8in and uncircumcised. Bitches will cum on your cock regardless, which is how women pair bond. If you can stimulate her A-Spot (big dick required since it’s in the back) and give her an A-Spot orgasm (women have different types of orgasm), her brain will bond to you.

The Rock Sunglasses GIF

Is the Rock inkwell?

zayn malik GIF

What about Zayn Malik?

Will Ferrell Running GIF by filmeditor

Being white is an advantage, but it can’t overcome 12in of height. You think Peter Dinklage gets more pussy than Michael B. Jordan?

michael b jordan GIF

shohei ohtani GIF by MLB

What about Shoein Ohtani? 6’3” Japanese baseball Chang who recently got married.

yao ming basketball GIF by NBA

You think bitches wouldn’t suck 7’2” Yao Ming’s cock to see if the Asian stereotype is real?

You two are so retarded I don't know why anybody here respects you retarded sand nig nogs
They are hilarious, that’s why.

Do you consider blacks as ethnic?

My father was an incel, my mother always tried to leave him, but he had to beat her and rape her and threaten to kill her all the time so that she would stay with him. Yet more proof that all ethnics are incels. @tehgymcel420

Supreme fucking cope. There’s 7ft Omnichads even in Pajeetland. If you’re 6’5”+ with a sharp jaw, money, and a huge, uncut cock, you can overcome some shitskinnery.

It doesn’t matter what your skin tone is if you’re 8in and uncircumcised. Bitches will cum on your cock regardless, which is how women pair bond. If you can stimulate her A-Spot (big dick required since it’s in the back) and give her an A-Spot orgasm (women have different types of orgasm), her brain will bond to you.

The Rock Sunglasses GIF

Is the Rock inkwell?

zayn malik GIF

What about Zayn Malik?

Being white is an advantage, but it can’t overcome 12in of height. You think Peter Dinklage gets more pussy than Michael B. Jordan?

michael b jordan GIF

shohei ohtani GIF by MLB

What about Shoein Ohtani? 6’3” Japanese baseball Chang who recently got married.

You think bitches wouldn’t suck 7’2” Yao Ming’s cock to see if the Asian stereotype is real?
The Rock is admired by men because he is big and muscular, men want to be like him. Females don't fantasize about him, he gets mogged by the average white normie. Same with Khali and that ricecel basketball player.

The Rock is admired by men because he is big and muscular, men want to be like him. Females don't fantasize about him, he gets mogged by the average white normie. Same with Khali and that ricecel basketball player.
Look at this shit :feelskek:

You don't believe me? :bluepill:
The rock definitely mogs white normie, eventhough iam racepilled myself. Give women two choices between him
and rock, see which one they choose

Attachments

• 1710384820762.png
    1710384820762.png
    60.1 KB · Views: 10

The Rock Sunglasses GIF

Is the Rock inkwell?

zayn malik GIF

What about Zayn Malik?

michael b jordan GIF

shohei ohtani GIF by MLB

High IQ response.

There’s chad in every nationality and unless you’re referring to aboriginals this is simply not true.

J F L
F J L
L F J

brutally true. the amount of cerebral palsy mayos who have creampied blonde HBB in front of my eyes is unquestionable

Why is this garbage in must-read?

:feelsrope:brutal ngl i wish i was born into a race that can slay, id never rot here if i was. but i was born to inferior scum incel race

:feelsrope:brutal ngl i wish i was born into a race that can slay, id never rot here if i was. but i was born to inferior scum incel race
What race are you if you don't mind me asking?

Why is this in must read? In fact, why would anyone even consider pinning it, be it in the lounge or ID.

Not only is it extremely low effort, but it also is factually untrue.

X to doubt.
Yep, this thread just sounds like a shitskin wanting attention/ sympathy

Here you go smelly cunts

Spongebob Squarepants Worlds Smallest Violin GIF
Why is this garbage in must-read?
:yes: :feelsjuice:
Do you consider blacks as ethnic?
Nah, they aren't; especially in the UK, Western Europe, US & Canada, Caribbean & Brazil, etc.

Blacks have their own distinct culture, which is praised & even idolized by tons of normies in the West.

Black foids also are some of the least likely to date out of their race; partially due to the fact that not many want them, but also because they generally rate all men of other races lower than Black guys.

@Ci Jey

Niggers, kpopmaxxed chinks and some arab chads aren't
None of these count as ascension anymore than paying a prostitute would be considered ascension.
It's different because these ethnic foids are taught this model of relationship and treat it more seriously. I've also read that after about 2 years they usually have enough in common and feel comfortable enough with each other to be a fully correctly functioning relationship. When it comes to sexuality the just be her first rule works ig

Last edited:

I absolutely agree and wanted to make a thread abt this