Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your punishment for not being at least Chad-lite is total isolation, self-hatred, and eventually suicide

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Even murders can get out of prison. A woman can kill her unborn infant and get praised for it.

But you? You fucked up. You were born without Chad-lite genetics.

And now you will feel isolated and like total dogshit for as long as you live until you can't take anymore and your brain meets lead buckshot.

Your life is over before it began.

Your threads are making me cry

average would be good enough for me, but im not 5/10. its over for me

Chad gets a 100k job based on looks, then gets a 9/10 wife,, then makes 9/10 children, and the cycle repeats

Even murders can get out of prison. A woman can kill her unborn infant and get praised for it.

But you? You fucked up. You were born without Chad-lite genetics.

And now you will feel isolated and like total dogshit for as long as you live until you can't take anymore and your brain meets lead buckshot.

Your life is over before it began.
Yup. Being a loser is literally worse than being a murdered. As I walk alone through the city streets I am reminded that I am no longer a part of human race.
Its over.

I got the first two on lockdown so the third should come soon

I don’t care about being chad lite I just want to look normal so I can function in society an get a average gf
313E669F 22E7 4836 AA09 7D0406EB8DDE

you dont need to be chadlite normal would ne good enuogh

I don't hate myself I hate society and I will never suicide

I just want to be at least 5/10 is that too much to ask?

We are condemned for a life we didn’t ask for. Sometimes I take comfort in knowing that I will never bring a soul into the world. I don’t want to be a shitty father and watch my son being condemned for my shitty genes.

Your threads kill me from the inside, but they're very addictive and fun to read. Please never stop posting.

You also need poor intelligence if you're sub Chadlite, in order to cope like most normans do. Even if us truecels magically increased into 5/10 territory, the blackpill is too strong now. Any hope for "true love" or happiness is gone.

Cope. 99.9% of incels are far too cowardly to suicide.

mylifeistrash

Wrong. You can live a happy life being average looking.

Wrong. You can live a happy life being average looking.
High IQ post. I guess nowadays you have to be retarded and say dumb things to be blackpilled.

High IQ post. I guess nowadays you have to be retarded and say dumb things to be blackpilled.

all the 80/20 shit is just one massive cope, I can sympathize with people who believe it but it's not true. We're just in the bottom 10-15% of men and that's why we're suffering so badly.

all the 80/20 shit is just one massive cope, I can sympathize with people who believe it but it's not true. We're just in the bottom 10-15% of men and that's why we're suffering so badly.
No. I'd say it's closer to 35-50% of men are incels. 10 is waaaaaay to low.

Legit. I'm in the bottom 5% myself considering I'm a 2/10 truecel thanks to my nose.

Damn I wish I could just get it over and done with.
I fucking hate my life.

Yes, and i deserve to be punished for being trash scum.

I wish I was average, I'm just trash left on the floor to rot.

I will not kms because I am not going to let the normies win.

You dont need to be a chadlite to pick up decent girls. 6/10 is enought and if you are naturally 5/10 you can ascend to 6/10 just gymaxing. I would be HAPPY AF if i were 6/10 and had a looksmatched GF.

I already sayd many times here, the problem gets BIG at Sub5.

Last edited:
I need the courage to rope

cope
considering 80% of men are not chad and most can get at least an ltr...

AND IT ALL CAME DOWN TO PURE LUCK. THERE IS NOTHING WE COULD HAVE DONE.
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK