Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your problems have always been you being ugly, and always will be.

ropecel

ropecel

Captain
★★★
Well boyos, I just had the atomic blackpill of a lifetime today and I seriously need some cope.

I met a trap recently and we hit it off. We actually hit it off way better than I have with anybody in a long long long long time. Same interests and same pursuits. We both love programming. We both also had a lot of similar interests (anime, vidya, experimenting with drugs, etc.). He claimed to be autistic and to be really shy and innocent, so my autism seemed to pale in comparison as it started.

We met up and had a really nice first "date". Played some vidya, hung around, watched TV, ate some pizza, and I put my arm around him. I ask if we can go on another date, and then get brutally friendzoned. I ask why, of course, and get the typical bullshit "I don't want to date anyone right now". Being blackpilled, I am determined to blow the lid off this scam, or I know it will drive me crazy (it did). I accept the friendzone card and keep in contact for a while (I sincerely enjoyed the company and blindly hoped for more), and this happened recently.

This bitch was extremely drunk, so I tried to get him to admit some inner secrets. Turns out this slut in his past has fucked other dudes for money, so I guess that blows the shy card out of the window. I honestly could get over it if I heard that up front, but hearing it now was too much. Even better, he admitted to having a crush on his roommate. JFL. I can't imagine that the roommate and him had close to as much in common as he and I did.

This life is a fucking scam. I visited this damn slut in the hospital when he did too many drugs and didn't even get a thanks. JFL at literally anyone remotely bluepilled. All I want in this world is love, and I'll never get it because I'm ugly. I was "nice" and did "the right things", but not a single fucking bit mattered. Regardless of my "PERSUHNALUTEEEEEE", the chadlite roommate wins because he's better looking than me.

Tl;dr I experienced an ATOMIC blackpill irl, and managed to get the evidence to expose it. JFL at bluepilled cucks.

>A gay anime poster got friendzoned by a mentally ill man in a dress

The absolute state of incels.is

>A gay anime poster got friendzoned by a mentally ill man in a dress
bfl.gif

Like a trap like a crossdressing/extremely effeminate man?

That's some gay shit.

Getting friend zoned by trannies is a new low.

Just LDAR boyo it's completely over for you

Like a trap like a crossdressing/extremely effeminate man?

That's some gay shit.

Basically a foid tbh. @St.Tropez can confirm that he passes extremely extremely well and is pretty cute.

Basically a foid tbh. @St.Tropez can confirm that he passes extremely extremely well and is pretty cute.
He passes like a legit 8/10 yeah.
I am in love as well <3

thats brutal bro

Jfl this thread. OP has literally lost it. Inceldom is a dangerous condition

Holy shit, this is the end of the line.
When even traps use the "I'm not dating anyone" excuse you might as well roll over and die. It's over.

Holy shit, this is the end of the line.
When even traps use the "I'm not dating anyone" excuse you might as well roll over and die. It's over.

It's not even that. I literally got proof that it was a lie. Pure fucking suicide fuel I just want love.

It's not even that. I literally got proof that it was a lie. Pure fucking suicide fuel I just want love.
Love doesn't exist for us unfortunately, we are doomed to rot alone.
It's a sad state we live in.

Holy fucking shit, absolutely brutal. Looks truly are everything. You must have delusions of grand scale to cope yourself in thinking anything else.

It's so brutal. I don't even care about purity. I just want someone to love me and treat me like a human being.
we're not even human. It's pointless to wish for things that normies take for granted. It's over for us, as a matter of fact it never began.

When the mentally disabled degenerate friend zoned you, you might as well maxrope.

I won't succeed with traps anymore than I do with females then?

Looks like trannies have all the traits and benefits of real femoids given that they pass adequately, including chadmongering and the privilege of friendzoning. I bet most of them have a growing collection of beta orbiters.

Looks like trannies have all the traits and benefits of real femoids given that they pass adequately, including chadmongering and the privilege of friendzoning. I bet most of them have a growing collection of beta orbiters.

Yep it's over tbh.

Did he at least give up the cheeks? kek

At least it wasn't a midget. I know a truecel that was even rejected by a midget.