Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill YOUR PARENTS FAILED YOU, STOP WORSHIPPING THEM!

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
I fucking hate fake blackpillers who are saying shit that sounds like worship of their parents, especially the sentence of "I wouldn't KMS, it would hurt my mother"... Parental worshiping is a jewish concept (even included in their 10 commandments) for idiots to learn how to follow his leaders no matter how evil they are, which in turn makes it easier to accept their (jewish) mastery over the goys. I hate my parents and thinking about suicide and how it would affect them makes me want to do it more. THEY MADE ME AND THEN FAILED ME.

Hard to swallow pill for most people.
Most people here never went through any abuse or trauma from their parents and their parents still finance their LDARing/NEETing so that's why they probably don't hate them.

Parental worshiping is a jewish concept (even included in their 10 commandments) for idiots to learn how to follow his leaders no matter how evil they are, which in turn makes it easier to accept their (jewish) mastery over the goys.

i hate my mother, since most of the subhuman genes I inherited are from her. i'm neutral about my dad

Most people here never went through any abuse or trauma
Bringing a sub-Chad child into this wicked world itself is child abuse. Parents owe their child a perfect upbringing in order to make up for that fatal mistake and I have yet to see a parent who doesn't fuck up in at least one way.

I fucking hate fake blackpillers who are saying shit that sounds like worship of their parents, especially the sentence of "I wouldn't KMS, it would hurt my mother"... Parental worshiping is a jewish concept (even included in their 10 commandments) for idiots to learn how to follow his leaders no matter how evil they are, which in turn makes it easier to accept their (jewish) mastery over the goys. I hate my parents and thinking about suicide and how it would affect them makes me want to do it more. THEY MADE ME AND THEN FAILED ME.
Agreed.

Bringing a sub-Chad child into this wicked world itself is child abuse. Parents owe their child a perfect upbringing in order to make up for that fatal mistake and I have yet to see a parent who doesn't fuck up in at least one way.
I'm talking not just the part of bringing a sub-chsd child into this :feelsclown:world.
I'm talking about parents who even after ruining their kids life by bringing them into this world they still abuse them and ruin them even more mentally & physically

I'm talking not just the part of bringing a sub-chsd child into this :feelsclown:world.
I'm talking about parents who even after ruining their kids life by bringing them into this world they still abuse them and ruin them even more mentally & physically
Yes, that kind of abuse and trauma (the one bad enough to actually be recognized by people as abuse) is way worse. I just wanted to make it clear that hardly any parent deserves to be called a "good" parent just because they're better than the outright demons I've read about from you and @Mentally lost cel .

shit thread, blame the genetic lottery not your parents

Yes, that kind of abuse and trauma (the one bad enough to actually be recognized by people as abuse) is way worse. I just wanted to make it clear that hardly any parent deserves to be called a "good" parent just because they're better than the outright demons I've read about from you and @Mentally lost cel .
I think it depends on your definition of a "good parent", because of what I've been through I'd be consider a "parent" that doesn't beat the shit out of me as a "good parent".

I think it depends on your definition of a "good parent", because of what I've been through I'd be consider a "parent" that doesn't beat the shit out of me as a "good parent".
They're "good" only in the sense that they're average or better (relative to other parents), but in an absolute sense they're far behind what a parent should actually be. I think it's wrong to give parents a pass just because "everyone else does the same" and "others are even worse".

I'd say only the top 10% of parents are actually good. Everyone else is either bad, incompetent, negligent, or in the worst cases - pure evil.

they didnt fail me

It’s feminism that is the problem.

everything that makes me an incel comes from my mum drinking alcohol while I was in the womb, thanks to that I grew up a turbomanlet and retarded, if she didnt do that I'd probably be a normalfag

everything that makes me an incel comes from my mum drinking alcohol while I was in the womb, thanks to that I grew up a turbomanlet and retarded, if she didnt do that I'd probably be a normalfag
I'm also a turbomanlet but my parents are short as fuck so that was to be expected. How tall are yours?

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
I'm also a turbomanlet but my parents are short as fuck so that was to be expected. How tall are yours?
>Both are turbomanlets
>GENETIC LOTTERY, HOW COULD THEY KNOW?

This is how retarded parentoid defenders are :feelskek:

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

>Both are turbomanlets
>GENETIC LOTTERY, HOW COULD THEY KNOW?

This is how retarded parentoid defenders are :feelskek:
Assuming you have no friends like most incels, you are hating the only people you have. Good job retard, when they die you will have no one.

Assuming you have no friends like most incels, you are hating the only people you have. Good job retard, when they die you will have no one.
This is literally sounding like a foid wrote this. Foids literally say this in their relationship to their men. This is nothing but estrogen-ridden victim blaming, when someone uses logic finally. I destroyed your argument completely, I mean you commited auto-destruction. So add goalpost moving to that, another feminine trait.

Very situational OP. Some incel parents are actually not bad (had good genetic material, didn’t smoke or drink during pregnancy, and weren’t abusive/neglectful)

However there’s plenty of parents who have trash genetic material and we’re retarded enough to still attempt to breed, and now are left sympathizing their rotting virgin offspring. I assume those are the ones you’re referring too.

Also on the other end of the spectrum theirs parents with great genetic material who’s children simply lost the genetic lottery. Or parents who created a mentalcel through abuse. It honestly varies greatly

This is literally sounding like a foid wrote this. Foids literally say this in their relationship to their men. This is nothing but estrogen-ridden victim blaming, when someone uses logic finally. I destroyed your argument completely, I mean you commited auto-destruction. So add goalpost moving to that, another feminine trait.
You destroyed nothing you braindead cunt, keep calling me a foid, great argument you got there buddy.

You destroyed nothing you braindead cunt
First you claim your parents couldn't know how you would come out because MUH GENETIC LOTTERY. Then you admit both of them are dwarves and you are a turbomanlet as well.
The fact that you deny your mistake only further proves how feminine mentality you have (lack of ability to admit to a mistake) or how retarded you are, so much that you are unable to understand how retarded you are...
Keep coping, your parents are faggots and they deserve the worst fate possible, you are a mental nobody for worshipping them you absolute zerohead cuck.

First you claim your parents couldn't know how you would come out because MUH GENETIC LOTTERY. Then you admit both of them are dwarves and you are a turbomanlet as well.
The fact that you deny your mistake only further proves how feminine mentality you have (lack of ability to admit to a mistake) or how retarded you are, so much that you are unable to understand how retarded you are...
Keep coping, your parents are faggots and they deserve the worst fate possible, you are a mental nobody for worshipping them you absolute zerohead cuck.
No one has a feminine mentality except you. You can't even speak English you race mixed abomination, "Zerohead" is not a word, you have the reading comprehension of a child.

No one has a feminine mentality except you. You can't even speak English you race mixed abomination, "Zerohead" is not a word, you have the reading comprehension of a child.
"No, you" - truly Hiroshima Nagasaki tier counter arguments.
Also, cries about reading comprehensions while not being able to understand the joke behind "zerohead" implying he has no cranium and no brain instead of the word "forehead". Blacklisted.

That makes no sense at all

We get our genetics directly from our parents

It's a foid or a faggot. No sense in trying to reason with that absolute cerebral nobody.

I have never known or met my dad and my mum died when I was young so idk her height as well

Hard to swallow pill for most people.
Most people here never went through any abuse or trauma from their parents and their parents still finance their LDARing/NEETing so that's why they probably don't hate them.
This tbh. True poorfag cels are more likely to hate their parents such as myself. The humiliation of living in a homeless shelter has permanently traumatized me even decade+ later.

:feelsYall:

Tesla IQ thread. Fuck my scum parents, they made me because of instinct not because they really needed or wanted me.

My parents failed me but I have to tolerate and cope with being in the same house as them otherwise Id blow my brains out.

Last edited:
Shut the fuck up leftist faggot the family is the most important thing
Its you again...This isnt the first time you think not caring about your family is a leftist trait. Pure graycel retard. Surprised u aren't banned yet. 11 hours online. just kys

ever since i was very little i never really liked my mom and it is very true your parents either ready you for success or your failure

This tbh. True poorfag cels are more likely to hate their parents such as myself. The humiliation of living in a homeless shelter has permanently traumatized me even decade+ later.
was you really homeless

“ suicide would hurt your parents” good, let them feel a fucking inconsequentially small fraction of the pain they caused me by breeding with their inferior genes

Sexual reproduction fucks you over. It's can produce shit from gigachads and stacies. My parents are great genetic stock, but because of chiasmata, assortment and development, I look like shit with acne in my 20s while my schoolmates literally said how all my siblings are better looking than me.:fuk:

My parents were very neglectful, specially during my puberty!

They let me develop gynecomastia early on (12yo), and never gave me a solution (not even a doctor consultation), my father would even make jokes about it from time to time! It took me years to realize, on my own, it was something that only a very expensive surgery would fix, since medication only works on early stages (first 3 months) of gynecomastia!

I truly needed braces, huge overbite since 9yo, they've only paid for braces when I was 16 to17yo and could not even sleep properly, too late to fully develop my lower third, because of that I needed orthognathic surgery to complete the treatment, but they refused it!

I had a lot of acne on my face since 12yo, I could only afford accutane treatment when I was 22yo, too late, acne scars everywhere on my face and on my back and rear deltoids, once again, my parents always told me it would go away and ''no need to worry, just stop eating this and that''...Well, the acne destroyed my facial skin, then, once again, as an adult, I've paid for two laser resurfacing procedures, but my facial skin is still not good and probably will never be good!

They could have afforded those treatments, but my father would only spend money on cars, my mom was always complaining that I was bringing female problems to them... they didn't care about any of these, to them it was something that only women should be complaining, men are just men, powerhouses, ''just go out there, act manly, and you can fuck as many girls as you want''!

Well, no woman gave me a second look, and because of bad parenting I'm doomed for life as an oldcel now!

Last edited: