Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your opinion on Hitler

If that fucker never assassinated Franz Ferdinand Hitler probably would've just become an architect, there'd be no Treaty of Versailles to fuck Germany over.

When Hitler lost his mind during the battle of the bulge he should've let Speer take the helm so eventually Germany would just end up surrendering instead of a having the Russians blow up Berlin and put a wall down the center.

Hitler could've lived up until the 90s if he did escape to South America which is probably what happened.

I donk care about hitler because I am no boomer

Hitler was a great man, I don't think Hitler died in the bunker in 1945, I feel that he escaped to another place. Jews do nothing but manipulate, and lie to us goym, therefore, what makes you think that Jews would tell the truth about World War 2?

He wasn't perfect by any means, but he's definitely not a monster that today's history makes him out to be.

He was the only western leader to challenge Jewish power successfully and nobody in the west has been able to do that since his passing which as far as I'm concerned makes him admirable. :feelsjuice:

I don't necessarily have a problem with his racism, German nationalism, anti-communism, expansionism etc.
I think he should've partnered with German Jews (who were, unlike ostjuden, totally assimilated into German culture) rather than try to destroy us. That's how he'd win and bring Germany to glory. But he didn't do that so I think he's, to a mild extent, cringe

If that fucker never assassinated Franz Ferdinand Hitler probably would've just become an architect, there'd be no Treaty of Versailles to fuck Germany over.

When Hitler lost his mind during the battle of the bulge he should've let Speer take the helm so eventually Germany would just end up surrendering instead of a having the Russians blow up Berlin and put a wall down the center.

Hitler could've lived up until the 90s if he did escape to South America which is probably what happened.
Bold of you to think that austro hungary would not have attacked serbia eventually anyways.
It is true that franz fedinand was a great opponent of war with serbia, but the military heads in the army were almost howling for war at this point.

The imperialistic ambitions, chain reaction treaties, and archaic ideas about warfare in the minds of rulers, military top brass, and the populus itself, all made an eventual large conflict inevitable.

Germany would never win a prolonged war of attrition with anglo franks and russia. Not in 1914, nor in 1939.

Heck, even if Hitler died on the front, some form of german military revanshism and right wing extremism post ww1 would take place anyways. The treaty of versales almost guaranteed it.

Also lets not forget bolshevik expansionism and impending threat to the west. Stalin had big plans himself, spoiled only by the nazi invasion.

Last edited:
Whatever Poland thinks

Cringe? Quite the opposite. He was a skilled realist painter and courageous soldier that quickly infiltrated the political realm and turned a poverty-stricken powerless shithole into a badass force to be reckoned with. I fail to see the cringe in his speeches or actions.

should have consolidated gains in western europe before opening another front in russia

should have consolidated gains in western europe before opening another front in russia
Invading Russia during winter making the same mistake as Napoleon was a massive fuck up for him.:feelsjuice:

Invading Russia during winter making the same mistake as Napoleon was a massive fuck up for him.:feelsjuice:
So naive of you to think that Stalin wouldn't attack germany after the army reform was complete.
An underdog, an ugly non-NT male rising from the ghettos of Vienna to the top of one of the world's strongest countries.
He created an ideology (or let's say developed it, he didn't create it from scratch).
He caused one of the bloodiest conflicts in human history in which he seemed to have good chance for at least a partial victory in the beginning.
The greatest villain in human history, his name, his ideology and the movement he created are still feared and despised to this day, even though they've been gone from the mainstream world for more than 75 years now.

In some sense, I respect his achievements as an ugly, non-NT male from a dysfunctional family.

He also made lots of mistakes, he gathered much more enemies he was able to handle, and eventually became a victim of his own delusions of grandeur.
I also cannot relate to the Chad and Stacy worshipping part of his ideology. Incels who admire him and think that they would prosper under his reign are just as delusional as he was in the last years of WWII.

So naive of you to think that Stalin wouldn't attack germany after the army reform was complete.

It would have been better had Hitler made a defensive parameter in eastern Europe and then invaded Russia in the spring, invading Russia during winter was a blunder. Any kind of massive expansion war in the middle of winter is extremely problematic.

[Especially in the logistical and supply chain sense.] :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
It would have been better had Hitler made a defensive parameter in eastern Europe and then invaded Russia in the spring, invading Russia during winter was a blunder. Any kind of massive expansion war in the middle of winter is extremely problematic. :feelsjuice:
Germany invaded the soviet union in the summer. This was the best time to invade. Spring in Russia is a time of mud as the snows thaw.

Germany invaded the soviet union in the summer. This was the best time to invade. Spring in Russia is a time of mud as the snows thaw.
Hmm...Then the German generals fault was over-expansion during winter concerning territorial gains, in a winter-style war you take and hold down until the weather improves, usually a couple of key foothold defensive positions until you advance again. If you take too much and you don't have the logistics or supply chains to back up your over-expansion territorial winter gains you're fucked. He should have had his generals executed for malfeasance or extreme negligence. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Hmm...Then the German generals fault was over-expansion during winter concerning territorial gains, in a winter-style war you take and hold down until the weather improves. If you take too much and you don't have the logistics or supply chains to back up your over-expansion territorial gains you're fucked. He should have had his generals executed for malfeasance or extreme negligence. :feelsjuice:
The plan did not have winter in mind. It was assumed that a quick thrust to take Moscow would be achieved by the middle of autumn, and that decapitation of communist seat of power would fragment the soviet union into it's consisting states, which would eliminate coordinated opposition.

If Hitler had anyone to blame for his gambit on the thrust to Moscow, It was only himself and Franz Halder, head of the OKH. Many generals warned about Wehrmacht's insufficient motorization and logistical capacity to conclude the Moscow dash within the set time frame. Many proposed to secure Leningrad and the Caucasus oil fields first.

The plan did not have winter in mind. It was assumed that a quick thrust to take Moscow would be achieved by the middle of autumn, and that decapitation of communist seat of power would fragment the soviet union into it's consisting states, which would eliminate coordinated opposition.

If Hitler had anyone to blame for his gambit on the thrust to Moscow, It was only himself and Franz Halder, head of the OKH. Many generals warned about Wehrmacht's insufficient motorization and logistical capacity to conclude the Moscow dash within the set time frame. Many proposed to secure Leningrad and the Caucasus oil fields first.
If they were really smart at the time they would have made an alliance with Finland and then use Finnish winter soldiers to make their advance from Scandinavia into Russia instead of from Eastern Europe, in an alternate historical timeline that would have been the much better play. So many ways they could have done that differently, having fighting bravery in combat is only half of warfare, the other half is planning, strategy, coordination, and counterintelligence. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
If they were really smart at the time they would have made an alliance with Finland and then use Finnish winter soldiers to make their advance from Scandinavia into Russia instead of from Eastern Europe, in an alternate historical timeline that would have been the better play. So many ways they could have done that differently, having fighting bravery in combat is only half of warfare, the other half is planning, strategy, coordination, and counterintelligence. :feelsjuice:
Finland lost a war to the soviet union several years prior. They inflicted very high casualties, but it was only because of being on the defensive in a very tough to attack terrain during winter. Finland had no military capacity to have any even mid term success against the red army on the offensive. Transferring millions of men and equipment trough Finland would have been a logistical nightmare, and impossible to conceal for the Germans.
All element of surprise would be lost, further dooming the operation.
The only potential for victory in the east would be if Japan did not begin hostilities with the US and Britain, and attacked the soviet union from the east. But this would never happen for various reasons.

Last edited:
Finland lost a war to the soviet union several years prior. They inflicted very high casualties, but it was only because of being on the defensive in a very tough to attack terrain during winter. Finland had no military capacity to have any even mid term success against the red army on the offensive. Transferring millions of men and equipment trough Finland would have been a logistical nightmare, and impossible to conceal for the Germans.
All element of surprise would be lost, further dooming the operation.
The only potential for victory in the east would be if Japan did not begin hostilities with the US and Britain, and attacked the soviet union from the east. But this would never happen for various reasons.
True, I don't think that I can disagree with that assessment come to think of it more. Another fan of history I see, cheers fren. :feelsjuice::feelzez:

I wonder what my life would be like in a world where the man in the high castle would be a reality
Being ethnically german, I would at least be able to live and prosper
Are you a German from Germany?

I wonder what my life would be like in a world where the man in the high castle would be a reality
Being ethnically german, I would at least be able to live and prosper

Was he based or cringe?

View attachment 469784

I think that he managed to make one of the biggest and most advanced nations on earth (also strongest militarily) his bitch is based as fuck. :feelshaha:

Not the gay democracy crap that is for 4 years like in America, I mean a REAL BITCH. Absolute total, unlimited power. More power than a fucking king.

Also he conquered all of Europe and almost the world and he is arguably the most popular leader in history (his people died for him voluntarily, he didn't force them). And he achieved all that just with the power of his CHARISMA and WILL. It doesn't get more based than that. He also BTFO Christianity, jews, gays, trannies, niggers and countless other groups and he made retarded Chads fight each other to the death while he watched and drank tea. :feelskek:

He also created an entire political ideology from scratch. He is the closest thing to an Nietzschean Übermensch anyone ever got.

But yeah obviously he did also mistakes.
HE WAS A GREAT MAN! EIN STOLTZE MANN!