Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your opinion on Hitler

Meus

Meus

Commander
★★★★
Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Posts
3,372
Online
64d 13h 57m
Was he based or cringe?



I think that he managed to make one of the biggest and most advanced nations on earth (also strongest militarily) his bitch is based as fuck. :feelshaha:

Not the gay democracy crap that is for 4 years like in America, I mean a REAL BITCH. Absolute total, unlimited power. More power than a fucking king.

Also he conquered all of Europe and almost the world and he is arguably the most popular leader in history (his people died for him voluntarily, he didn't force them). And he achieved all that just with the power of his CHARISMA and WILL. It doesn't get more based than that. He also BTFO Christianity, jews, gays, trannies, niggers and countless other groups and he made retarded Chads fight each other to the death while he watched and drank tea. :feelskek:

He also created an entire political ideology from scratch. He is the closest thing to an Nietzschean Übermensch anyone ever got.

But yeah obviously he did also mistakes.
 

Attachments

  • 19_00086916-1024x700.jpg
    19_00086916-1024x700.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 64
  • 800wm.jpg
    800wm.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

game over
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 31, 2020
Posts
8,492
Online
74d 14h 8m
I wonder what my life would be like in a world where the man in the high castle would be a reality
Being ethnically german, I would at least be able to live and prosper
 
Pixycel

Pixycel

Fiat justitia ruat caelum
Joined
Sep 21, 2020
Posts
4,077
Online
95d 16h 6m
Beyond based, we need more people like him in the world tbh.
 
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Staring into the Abyss
★★★
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Posts
4,287
Online
66d 4h 11m
The vast majority of men did not die FOR adolf hitler. They died for Germany, or simply fulfilling their duty(a concept foreign to many these days). Hitler would not go far without having financial support of rich women(he had sugar mommies) and industrial magnates supporting him(seeking profits war time economy).
 
IAmMessiah

IAmMessiah

Where is my mind?
★★
Joined
Jul 16, 2021
Posts
139
Online
1d 14h 32m
Meus said:
Was he based or cringe?

View attachment 469784

I think that he managed to make one of the biggest and most advanced nations on earth (also strongest militarily) his bitch is based as fuck. :feelshaha:

Not the gay democracy crap that is for 4 years like in America, I mean a REAL BITCH. Absolute total, unlimited power. More power than a fucking king.

Also he conquered all of Europe and almost the world and he is arguably the most popular leader in history (his people died for him voluntarily, he didn't force them). And he achieved all that just with the power of his CHARISMA and WILL. It doesn't get more based than that. He also BTFO Christianity, jews, gays, trannies, niggers and countless other groups and he made retarded Chads fight each other to the death while he watched and drank tea. :feelskek:

He also created an entire political ideology from scratch. He is the closest thing to an Nietzschean Übermensch anyone ever got.

But yeah obviously he did also mistakes.
I think both. I have heard shit about this motherfucker, it was stated that he once drank a fucking piss from a fucking bitch whom he had sex with. I forgot about the whole context of it but this is just what I have remembered. I suddenly lost some respect for this guy because he was actually sissified from women. Anyways here are articles about his fetishes.


https://nypost.com/2016/03/07/adolf-hitler-had-a-truly-disgusting-sexual-fetish/

https://allthatsinteresting.com/hitler-sex

https://www.zmonline.com/the-latest/adolf-hitler-had-one-shockingly-revolting-sexual-fetish/

https://metro.co.uk/2016/03/07/adol...sh-according-to-secret-spy-documents-5737998/
 
Last edited:
Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Greycel
Joined
Jul 17, 2021
Posts
88
Online
2d 15h 28m
Being an incel and cheering for Hitler, is a bit like being a turkey and voting for an early thanksgiving.

I don't think he was a fan of genetic trash...
 
gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Incel Cinematic Universe Reality 2021
★★★★★
Joined
May 8, 2019
Posts
18,691
Online
333d 14h 12m
Pixycel

Pixycel

Fiat justitia ruat caelum
Joined
Sep 21, 2020
Posts
4,077
Online
95d 16h 6m
Meus

Meus

Commander
★★★★
Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Posts
3,372
Online
64d 13h 57m
Kamikaze said:
The vast majority of men did not die FOR adolf hitler. They died for Germany, or simply fulfilling their duty(a concept foreign to many these days).
In fact they did, retard. Read it yourself.



But the brilliance is that it doesn't make a difference. If the war was won, Hitler would have been the biggest conqueror in history and a legendary figure. They died for Germany AND for Hitlers prestige.
 
Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

aka Based Milly
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 16, 2019
Posts
6,057
Online
57d 2h 5m
Hitler was a failure
Just like his supporters
:feelsjuice:
 
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Staring into the Abyss
★★★
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Posts
4,287
Online
66d 4h 11m
"Just read the propaganda bro"
:ha..feels:



This ricecel had a bigger cult of personality than hitler did :feelsYall:

Also: Hitler had bad strategic and, most importantly, logistic sense. He is the reason Germany ended up losing the war. The early swift conquests were because of two things:
a) international cucks trying to pacify german expansionism.
b) Wehrmacht generals adapting a new style of warfare, alongside a culture of personal initiative from commanders at the front.
 
Last edited:
Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Greycel
Joined
Jul 17, 2021
Posts
88
Online
2d 15h 28m
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Staring into the Abyss
★★★
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Posts
4,287
Online
66d 4h 11m
Speer was drowning in pussy.
Also got off easy because bullshit talked the judges. He is a prime example of Machivellian Chad.
 
Meus

Meus

Commander
★★★★
Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Posts
3,372
Online
64d 13h 57m
Kamikaze said:
"Just read the propaganda bro"
:ha..feels:

View attachment 469813

This ricecel had a bigger cult of personality than hitler did :feelsYall:
Doesn't count, because for ricecels personality cults are the most normal thing in the world.

Now when you manage to convince whites that you are important shit and a genius, that's something fucking else. (Obviously I'm not talking about today, since whites degraded a lot, but back then they were the lords of the earth)
 
Last edited:
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Staring into the Abyss
★★★
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Posts
4,287
Online
66d 4h 11m
Meus said:
Doesn't count, because for ricecels personality cults are the most normal thing in the world.

Now when you manage to convince whites that you are important shit and a genius, that's something fucking else. (Obviously I'm not talking about today, since whites degraded a lot, but back then they were the lords of the earth)
The convincing was easy mainly due to economical factors. When you are jobless and barely scraping by for your family, you are already much more receptive of certain ideologies. But you are correct: traditionalism played big part in what the Japanese people were receptive of.

Nowadays we live in a world devoid of ideology. We drift aimlessly from one dopamine burn to the next.
 
Last edited:
ReconElement

ReconElement

GOC-in-C, V Corps, Death is for me
★★
Joined
Jun 2, 2020
Posts
3,120
Online
78d 4h 25m
The sheer number of Chads that perished fighting for him is impressive tho, plus I get to watch documentaries about his army and him when I am bored so a nice entertaining part of history, plus bankrupted brit empire and rose the numbers of trained veterans disproportionately high so they had to ultimately leave as a consequence, so good overall
 
Last edited:
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
22,374
Online
224d 6h 12m
ReconElement said:
The sheer number of Chads who perished fighting for him is impressive tho, plus I get to watch documentaries about his army and him when I am bored so a nice entertaining part of history overall
wish Indians had some based nigga like Hitler. cuck ghandi could've freed us in 1914. dumb faggot homo. Nehru and Ali Khan mog cuck Ghandi hard same with the Nazi collaborator curry, forgot his name.
 
ReconElement

ReconElement

GOC-in-C, V Corps, Death is for me
★★
Joined
Jun 2, 2020
Posts
3,120
Online
78d 4h 25m
Transcended Trucel said:
wish Indians had some based nigga like Hitler. cuck ghandi could've freed us in 1914. dumb faggot homo. Nehru and Ali Khan mog cuck Ghandi hard same with the Nazi collaborator curry, forgot his name.
Hitler had a fully industrialised economy and country at his disposal, India on the other hand was a pre industrial dumpyard of low quality british mass produced shitty products which they sold at a disproportionately high price so there's no comparison, cuck Gandhi and socialist demagogues like Nehru wished it remained that way cos dumbos didn't understand simple economics and were Oxford educated lawyers, what a shitty piece of education to have for the money spent:feelshaha:
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
22,374
Online
224d 6h 12m
ReconElement said:
Hitler had a fully industrialised economy and country at his disposal, India on the other hand was a pre industrial dumpyard of low quality british mass produced shitty products which they sold at a disproportionately high price so there's no comparison, cuck Gandhi and socialist demagogues like Nehru wished it remained that way cos dumbos didn't understand simple economics and were Oxford educated lawyers, what a shitty piece of education to have for the money spent:feelshaha:
India has been probably fucked economically due to those niggers legacy for decades. Economic growth delayed.

wish this nigga would have freed India and led it to a golden age, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subhas_Chandra_Bose
NVM nigga also was cucked tho not as much as Ghandi or nehru
 
ReconElement

ReconElement

GOC-in-C, V Corps, Death is for me
★★
Joined
Jun 2, 2020
Posts
3,120
Online
78d 4h 25m
Transcended Trucel said:
India has been probably fucked economically due to those niggers legacy for decades. Economic growth delayed.

wish this nigga would have freed India and led it to a golden age, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subhas_Chandra_Bose
Pakistan on the other hand began industrialization on the agricultural excesses of East Pakistan and like every time with industrialization it lead to social strife and a civil war. Industrialisation always leads to social strife and a destruction of societal values, loss of culture and family if done and in extremely rapid industrialization it leads to famines like the Holodomor in Ukraine and Bengal famine of 1942.
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
22,374
Online
224d 6h 12m
ReconElement said:
Pakistan on the other hand began industrialization on the agricultural excesses of East Pakistan and like every time with industrialization it lead to social strife and a civil war. Industrialisation always leads to social strife and a destruction of societal values, loss of culture and family if done and in extremely rapid industrialization it leads to famines like the Holodomor in Ukraine and Bengal famine of 1942.
Industrialization sadly is a necessary evil for a civilization to progress and many lives have to be sacrificed. Sadly us curries weren't willing to pay the toll for success unlike our Chinese counter parts.
and ofc curries are far more divided than Chinese ever were
 
Broly

Broly

pirate king
-
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
11,594
Online
48d 16h 40m
Transcended Trucel said:
wish Indians had some based nigga like Hitler. cuck ghandi could've freed us in 1914. dumb faggot homo. Nehru and Ali Khan mog cuck Ghandi hard same with the Nazi collaborator curry, forgot his name.
Muh pacifism and fasting:soy:
 
Languishingrn

Languishingrn

Dolazi vrijeme škorpiona
Joined
Jul 6, 2021
Posts
1,003
Online
5d 3h 48m
Broly said:
Muh pacifism and fasting:soy:
Just march long distances for salt theory
 
ReconElement

ReconElement

GOC-in-C, V Corps, Death is for me
★★
Joined
Jun 2, 2020
Posts
3,120
Online
78d 4h 25m
Transcended Trucel said:
Industrialization sadly is a necessary evil for a civilization to progress and many lives have to be sacrificed. Sadly us curries weren't willing to pay the toll for success unlike our Chinese counter parts.
and ofc curries are far more divided than Chinese ever were
Industrialization can never happen in a democracy with universal suffrage, a modern democracy with universal suffrage is essentially a weak state and would collapse under the pressure of that enormous social strife, Pakis only failed cos they're separated by thousands of kilometers and the resources from east Pakistan were used to industrialize west Pakistan
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
22,374
Online
224d 6h 12m
ReconElement said:
Industrialization can never happen in a democracy with universal suffrage, a modern democracy with universal suffrage is essentially a weak state and would collapse under the pressure of that enormous social strife
yup all the succesful Asian countries were once dictatorships for decades before becoming democratic. India and Pakistan failed in this regard. Bangladesh rn is making progress rn due to its pseduo one party system.

still too little too late
 
Six

Six

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 28, 2018
Posts
5,486
Online
37d 18h 24m
Hitler in heaven watching the world fall apart:
 
Meus

Meus

Commander
★★★★
Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Posts
3,372
Online
64d 13h 57m
Kamikaze said:
Nowadays we live in a world devoid of ideology.
You can't be serious.
 
Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
May 20, 2018
Posts
8,612
Online
42d 2h 55m
Last edited:
Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2019
Posts
27,726
Online
107d 5h 14m
Pixycel said:
Beyond based, we need more people like him in the world tbh.
Ja
IAmMessiah said:
I think both. I have heard shit about this motherfucker, it was stated that he once drank a fucking piss from a fucking bitch whom he had sex with. I forgot about the whole context of it but this is just what I have remembered. I suddenly lost some respect for this guy because he was actually sissified from women. Anyways here are articles about his fetishes.


https://nypost.com/2016/03/07/adolf-hitler-had-a-truly-disgusting-sexual-fetish/

https://allthatsinteresting.com/hitler-sex

https://www.zmonline.com/the-latest/adolf-hitler-had-one-shockingly-revolting-sexual-fetish/

https://metro.co.uk/2016/03/07/adol...sh-according-to-secret-spy-documents-5737998/
Yeah I'm sure them jewspapers wouldn't lie.
Six said:
Hitler in heaven watching the world fall apart:

The world lost ww2:
 
LDARbeforeROPE

LDARbeforeROPE

Omega Male
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 1, 2020
Posts
981
Online
24d 8h 33m
Defetivecuckachu said:
Being an incel and cheering for Hitler, is a bit like being a turkey and voting for an early thanksgiving.

I don't think he was a fan of genetic trash...

gymletethnicel said:
 
Y

youthislife

Veteran
Joined
Mar 25, 2018
Posts
1,045
Online
14d 14h 5m
Pixycel said:
Beyond based, we need more people like him in the world tbh.
Pixycel said:
man how many times are you guys going to say this?

Joseph Gobbels 5'5, head of propaganda

Heinrich Himmler, head of the SS and weak chin'd

Albert speer, head architect and balding

Rudolf Hess, deputy Fuhrer and brown eyes
View: https://odysee.com/@Slammdcrxx:8/Adolf-Hitler-The-Greatest-Story-Never-Told-(full-movie):c
 
Fat Link

Fat Link

The Holy Emissary of Sacred Wizchan™
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 31, 2019
Posts
5,654
Online
109d 18h 49m
Hitler was the last true leader of Europe and the entire world would have been better off had only he and the NS won WWII.
 
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Staring into the Abyss
★★★
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Posts
4,287
Online
66d 4h 11m
Meus said:
You can't be serious.
Oh yeah? So what is today's ideologiea? Social jistice? Something that you can sum in one sentence? Capitalism?
 
Meus

Meus

Commander
★★★★
Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Posts
3,372
Online
64d 13h 57m
Kamikaze said:
Oh yeah? So what is today's ideologiea? Social jistice? Something that you can sum in one sentence? Capitalism?
 
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Staring into the Abyss
★★★
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Posts
4,287
Online
66d 4h 11m
Sex is not an ideology, but I get the pun.
 
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Posts
5,861
Online
169d 21h 58m
Too ambitious and incoherent
 
Meus

Meus

Commander
★★★★
Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Posts
3,372
Online
64d 13h 57m
Kamikaze said:
Sex is not an ideology, but I get the pun.
Degeneracy is the official ideology of the West
 
GripMaxxing

GripMaxxing

Shamac
★★★
Joined
Feb 19, 2021
Posts
4,765
Online
31d 20h 14m
the kids who support him are cringe
 
Y

youthislife

Veteran
Joined
Mar 25, 2018
Posts
1,045
Online
14d 14h 5m
Fat Link said:
Hitler was the last true leader of Europe and the entire world would have been better off had only he and the NS won WWII.
 
incelerated

incelerated

0 pussy 0 feet
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Posts
6,341
Online
50d 8h 54m
We wouldn't be living in this shit if that cuck actually killed the jews.
 
proudweeb

proudweeb

enourmous lardass
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2021
Posts
44,800
Online
26d 12h 44m
he was ok but I would have done a better job and won the war. My 500 speedruns in HOI4 confirm this :feelsUgh:
 
Diocel

Diocel

A Soup for one, please.
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
51,300
Online
276d 1h 7m
Azaylias

Azaylias

Born to be ungovernable Forced to pay taxes
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 3, 2018
Posts
6,913
Online
52d 7h 0m
I can't really commend him because of what he did to Slavs, but obviously his desire to rid the world of Jewish tyranny was inherently a righteous cause. Sucks he was so outlandish with some of his other beliefs
 
bewitched

bewitched

Recruit
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 15, 2021
Posts
414
Online
3d 6h 5m
Majority of brocels on this board wouldn't exist if he succeeded, which is a good thing. :feelsokman:
 
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
5,471
Online
31d 5h 47m
Meus said:
Was he based or cringe?

View attachment 469784

I think that he managed to make one of the biggest and most advanced nations on earth (also strongest militarily) his bitch is based as fuck. :feelshaha:

Not the gay democracy crap that is for 4 years like in America, I mean a REAL BITCH. Absolute total, unlimited power. More power than a fucking king.

Also he conquered all of Europe and almost the world and he is arguably the most popular leader in history (his people died for him voluntarily, he didn't force them). And he achieved all that just with the power of his CHARISMA and WILL. It doesn't get more based than that. He also BTFO Christianity, jews, gays, trannies, niggers and countless other groups and he made retarded Chads fight each other to the death while he watched and drank tea. :feelskek:

He also created an entire political ideology from scratch. He is the closest thing to an Nietzschean Übermensch anyone ever got.

But yeah obviously he did also mistakes.
Very based assessment.
 
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Jun 18, 2021
Posts
362
Online
2d 3h 40m
He was based. I'll make a pros and cons list.

Pros:
  • Hitler brought Germany out of the economic despair that was caused by the Jews/ Allies after the signing of the Treaty of Versailles.
  • Hitler openly wrote about racial hygiene in "Mein Kampf", just look at how white chads mog all other races.
  • The Nazis urged members of the party to have children, breed as many good-looking children as possible.
  • Handicap people were not allowed to breed, a bit harsh, although their children would be spared from a life of ridicule.
  • Germany was thriving in the 1930's, while the United States was suffering during the Great Depression.
  • Smoking cigarettes was not encouraged for German women, because the Nazis wanted German women to retain their beauty.
  • Hitler was a vegetarian towards the end of his life, and he made it a law that animals be slaughtered in a humane way.
  • Men in the SS were encouraged to pay off their debts, so they would be more respectable.
  • German youth were forced to exercise, being a fat lazy piece of shit was not an option.
Cons:
  • The Jews who were able to write the history books, following a Jew - Einstein creating the atomic bomb which was dropped on Japanese civilians twice - say that Hitler exterminated somewhere between 6 - 11 million Jews... looking at Hollywood I'd say he missed quite a few.
 
kampman

kampman

Irrelevant
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
5,008
Online
137d 20h 38m
An underdog, an ugly non-NT male rising from the ghettos of Vienna to the top of one of the world's strongest countries.
He created an ideology (or let's say developed it, he didn't create it from scratch).
He caused one of the bloodiest conflicts in human history in which he seemed to have good chance for at least a partial victory in the beginning.
The greatest villain in human history, his name, his ideology and the movement he created are still feared and despised to this day, even though they've been gone from the mainstream world for more than 75 years now.

In some sense, I respect his achievements as an ugly, non-NT male from a dysfunctional family.

He also made lots of mistakes, he gathered much more enemies he was able to handle, and eventually became a victim of his own delusions of grandeur.
I also cannot relate to the Chad and Stacy worshipping part of his ideology. Incels who admire him and think that they would prosper under his reign are just as delusional as he was in the last years of WWII.
 
Last edited:
sckicksal345

sckicksal345

who is the alpha male now, bitches?
★★★★
Joined
Nov 29, 2020
Posts
1,882
Online
28d 13h 13m
Meus

Meus

Commander
★★★★
Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Posts
3,372
Online
64d 13h 57m
kampman said:
I also cannot relate to the Chad and Stacy worshipping part of his ideology.
Yeah but don't forget he made these guys fight to the death.

He forced tall, handsome Chads to go to the SS and die in Russia. :feelshaha:

Chads wouldn't have nowhere near the same comfy life in the Reich as today. They wouldn't be allowed any degeneracy and would be forced to become blind fighting machines.
 
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Bangladeshi Migrantcel
Joined
Jul 23, 2021
Posts
529
Online
4d 12h 56m
Anti incel.
He would've sent every ethnic, disabled, or mentally ill/non-NT man and woman into the gas chambers if he had his way.

But I respect that he bombed Britain's cities and scared the fuck out of the Jews that they had to create an ethnostate for themselves,
(((Israel))).
Hopefully, something like this will happen to degenerate America before Globo homo and neoliberalism enslave us, goyim. :feelsLSD:
 

Similar threads

Sadandangrycel
Replies
5
Views
244
Sadandangrycel
Sadandangrycel
Transcended Trucel
Replies
18
Views
297
Transcended Trucel
Transcended Trucel
AllanKing
Replies
63
Views
1K
AllanKing
AllanKing
Deleted member 33827
Serious Final Thoughts
Replies
5
Views
186
Deleted member 33827
Deleted member 33827
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top