Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Your oneitis is currently pressing her soft pink lips on Chad's vascular phallus

S

subhuman666

Banned
-
Does anyone else feel that people who make these types of posts are terminally gay?
I've seen a lot of them from my time on lookism, but many of those guys are closeted homos. Sadly i've already seen one here too lmao.
I don't see the point. Like yeah, she's getting fucked, but why do you go into such homo detail about it?

These kinds of posts should be considered worship imo.
I'm sure there's more than a few cuck forums out there, why not save your erotica for them?

@Dregster666 is this ur alt

you both have triple 6 in the name

Definitely some kind of cuck/worship fetish going on in those posts

But tbh, the visceral detail makes tbe blackpill even more damning. I feel like thats what a lot of them are getting across.

The reality of how over it is

I think alot of those posts are written to shock those of a weaker mind. Its really to incite sadness, jealousy, and depression.

I also believe that most of the people who make those posts are either closet cucks/faggots or depressed people who torture themselves by thinking up scenarios like that

56274180 gorilla face

My high school oneitis is a lesbian

I hate this oneitis shit too

My crush rn is a 42 yo women that i find attractive, she's a politician in my country. All these fags think that all guys here like teens kek

seems like they post what others want to hear

@Dregster666 is this ur alt

you both have triple 6 in the name

A biper is currently pressing her soft pink lips on Chad's vascular phallus​

I think alot of those posts are written to shock those of a weaker mind. Its really to incite sadness, jealousy, and depression.

I also believe that most of the people who make those posts are either closet cucks/faggots or depressed people who torture themselves by thinking up scenarios like that

View attachment 498690
This

Does anyone else feel that people who make these types of posts are terminally gay?
I've seen a lot of them from my time on lookism, but many of those guys are closeted homos. Sadly i've already seen one here too lmao.
I don't see the point. Like yeah, she's getting fucked, but why do you go into such homo detail about it?

These kinds of posts should be considered worship imo.
I'm sure there's more than a few cuck forums out there, why not save your erotica for them?
Yea lol. Sometimes when IT mocks incels for being gay for chad, I kind of agree with them when someone posts stuff like this

Yea lol. Sometimes when IT mocks incels for being gay for chad, I kind of agree with them when someone posts stuff like this
Well, this forum is run by fakecels and fags kek

to be fair, there clearly is a tendency towards collective self-digging as a way of obtaining further reinforcement of posteriori experiences or intuit.

lookism in this case; It's a multi-layred sarcastic forum, mostly a virtual playground for schizophrenics, schizoids and dysthymic dudes.

View attachment 498690
Excited Nickelodeon GIF by NickRewind
truly horrific

What's the point of this post

The detail and reality of the situation shock and demoralise the incel.:blackpill:

Its the incel equivalent of clickbait

Thankfully i stopped having crushes as soon as i became blackpilled

No dw i got mine in my DMs telling me how much she loves me :smonk::smonk::smonk:

Gay, cucked, and also actually dangerous to the community and ideally should be stamped out.

Ideally any incel that makes a post like that should be jumped by fellow incels dragged to the street and beaten and kicked till he's bloody, as an example.

I agree tbh. On the other side, it is 100 % a fact that some random chad is sliding his cock slowly into my oneitis as she giggles and blushes out of happiness.

I agree tbh. On the other side, it is 100 % a fact that some random chad is sliding his cock slowly into my oneitis as she giggles and blushes out of happiness.

Mine engages in bisexual threesomes with her lesbian girlfriend and Chad "best friends" often.

View attachment 498690
Don't you ever change. :feelscomfy: