Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your mom gave you all sort of stuff to make you grow cause she didn't wanna have a subhuman manlet of a son

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
There are hundreds of different brands of formulas and vitamins to make kids grow taller. You might think this is actually beneficial for the kid but it's totally useless. Nothing can make a kid grow taller if he doesn't have Chad genetics. But foids keep buying them cause they can't stand the idea that their son might end up being a subhuman little dwarf. As we all know, shortness is a sign of inferior genes which foids are totally repulsed by. It doesn't matter if you were in constant diarrhea as a kid because of all that shit your mom fed you. All that mattered was your mommy's obsession with tallness. Fucking whore

I wouldnt be here

No she didn't but I wish she did

You must be a true-let

If you inject growth hormone before the growth plates close, you will gain extra height.
I injected GH and took aromatase inhibitors when I was 18 years old to grow. I only gained an extra 1 inch because my growth plates fused months later.
I did all this on my own, my parents wouldn't have supported me, they would think I'm crazy.
My parents are not ugly and they don't know everything I've suffered, I just had bad luck in the genetic lottery, I don't deserve this shitty body.

Last edited:
If you inject growth hormone before the growth plates close, you will gain extra height.
I injected GH and took aromatase inhibitors when I was 18 years old to grow. I only gained an extra 1 inch because my growth plates fused months later.
I did all this on my own, my parents wouldn't have supported me, they would think I'm crazy.
My parents are not ugly and they don't know everything I've suffered, I just had bad luck in the genetic lottery, I don't deserve this shitty body.
:chad: Tbh
My mom made me drink a cup of milk every night and complained I ate too much junk food.

HGH works and I wish my parents would be put on it when I was a kid. Instead my mom was a complete opposite of what OP has said and gave me blue pills about how "height doesn't matter" and all this bs. Yeah mom, it didn't matter maybe like 50 years ago, but nowadays I compete against teen manmores and the price of a pussy being inflated beyond belief demanding Chads Only.

Another problem is that in a fucking America it's nearly impossible to get HGH without spending thousands of dollars and getting all kinds of approvals from doctors. When I was 15-16 I remember looking into that myself but gave up on the idea when I saw a whole bunch of "IT'S ILLEGAL GO SEE YOUR DOCTOR" warning messages slapped right in my face. Bitch, I don't have a fucking doctor.

It doesn't matter if you were in constant diarrhea as a kid because of all that shit your mom fed you. All that mattered was your mommy's obsession with tallness.

The only thing my toilet ''mother'' gave me is insults and beats growing up.

My mom gave me a steady diet of tv dinners and off brand soda

Bitch should have gave me hgh

yeah my mom always said "stop drinking coffee its going to stunt your growth"

There are hundreds of different brands of formulas and vitamins to make kids grow taller. You might think this is actually beneficial for the kid but it's totally useless. Nothing can make a kid grow taller if he doesn't have Chad genetics. But foids keep buying them cause they can't stand the idea that their son might end up being a subhuman little dwarf. As we all know, shortness is a sign of inferior genes which foids are totally repulsed by. It doesn't matter if you were in constant diarrhea as a kid because of all that shit your mom fed you. All that mattered was your mommy's obsession with tallness. Fucking whore
In my case it was balding

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back