Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Your male ancestors could reproduce so theres no reason you shouldnt be able to"

• Thread starter Ahegao enthusiast
  • Start date
A

Ahegao enthusiast

Banned
-
Yes because theres no difference between me and my Male ancestors that lived in a 3rd world country with no form of sexual hypergamy or feminism.
It's like comparing how modern day pandas have trouble reproducing while their ancestors could. Their current environments are being destroyed so ofcoarse they will not be as successful as their ancestors.

This argument is so retarded. A small portion of men make up our ancestors. Wanna know why? Because the majority of them weren't genetically fit for reproduction, and thus, never passed on their genes.

They strike such poor arguments. Time's changed, look at history in comparison to now.

"then why does curryland have a population that surpasses a billion"

We are descendants of chads tbh

Just reproduce bro
:feelstastyman:

Yes because theres no difference between me and my Male ancestors that lived in a 3rd world country with no form of sexual hypergamy or feminism.
It's like comparing how modern day pandas have trouble reproducing while their ancestors could. Their current environments are being destroyed so ofcoarse they will not be as successful as their ancestors.
Times change buddy,but people are still people.Of course people never evolutioned correctly.

This argument is so retarded. A small portion of men make up our ancestors. Wanna know why? Because the majority of them weren't genetically fit for reproduction, and thus, never passed on their genes.
People also forget about mutations and genetic recombination.

true and high IQ

For every one of your male ancestors that reproduced, 10 of his peers didn’t.