Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Your Last Chance Was At High School

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Its over if you are still KHHV after that. I graduated from high school this summer and I lost everything. There is no turning back now. I will live hell life at Uni. Chads and normies will mog me by having gfs.

Its over if you are still KHHV after that. I graduated from high school this summer and I lost everything. There is no turning back now. I will live hell life at Uni. Chads and normies will mog me by having gfs.
You can make bettER CHOices at university

NevER began for many of us

wish i was blackpilled before uni. you're lucky bastard

Inb4 ascends first week of uni

you know how social dynamics work. you could work on your uni status by avoiding being around fat people being high t dom being around goodlooking ppl to be perceived as gl urself etc etc

you know how social dynamics work. you could work on your uni status by avoiding being around fat people being high t dom being around goodlooking ppl to be perceived as gl urself etc etc
:feelsthink:

üniyi çöpe atma sikerim belanı. bul bi amcık ascendle

You can ascend at college but you need luck if you socially awkward :feelsaww:

I didn't get laid in high school nor at the uni. I didn't have a choice, it was predestined.

Truecel trait:you never had a chance

brutal my dumb ass starteds working at 15 years old :forcedsmile:

If you are Black it will be easier than ever, can easily get what you want with a natural role of Bull to other females there who will worship your Blackness, you will be their highness, Black cock always get a reward for existing, Black balls always have a place to rest well. If you are white, will be a problem, especially if short, they will assume you as sissy. Overall, will be hard

Not last chance but you missed the best oportunity i can say.

If you are Black it will be easier than ever, can easily get what you want with a natural role of Bull to other females there who will worship your Blackness, you will be their highness, Black cock always get a reward for existing, Black balls always have a place to rest well. If you are white, will be a problem, especially if short, they will assume you as sissy. Overall, will be hard
:feelshaha::feelshaha: