Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your Inceldom is your parents fault

O

Outcast

Banned
-
Your Inceldom is your parents fault not yours they created you with bad genetics and now you have to suffer the consequences of their actions be mad at them and women too for being unfairly shallow and having extremely high standards

brutal firstpostpill

no it's my personality

welcome to the forum :feelsYall:
again :feelshaha:

Yup I got all the bad dna from my parents my bitch sister got all the good dna

If they give a boring crappy conservative life, that too plays it's part

It's society's fault

I have always resented my parents for giving me shitty genes.

Very worthless, tossed my things out.

Your Inceldom is your parents fault not yours they created you with bad genetics and now you have to suffer the consequences of their actions be mad at them and women too for being unfairly shallow and having extremely high standards
indeed had one of my parents married a tall nigger, I would be half black and thus not an incel curry midget

If God exists, it's his fault for designing love so badly. Imagine if none of us judged each other by their appearances. Or, if everyone was good looking.
I can't feel attracted to ugly women and normal/beautiful women can't feel attracted to me. :feelsbadman:

My brother and sister are Chad and Stacy respectively. I got the incel genes and on top of all that I went bald at 18

If God exists, it's his fault for designing love so badly. Imagine if none of us judged each other by their appearances. Or, if everyone was good looking.
I can't feel attracted to ugly women and normal/beautiful women can't feel attracted to me. :feelsbadman:
Yep, God is evil!