Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Your height determines everything in life

sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
More than your looks, your circumstances of birth, your IQ, your race, and how charismatic you are. Your height determines how much you will earn, whether you'll be an incel, and whether you'll ever be happy.

Being short results in you being poor:
1. Your height at 16 determines your whole life's earning power
  • They also found that men's wages as adults could be linked to their height at age 16
  • The researchers found that on an average an increase in height by one inch at age 16 increased male adult wages by 2.6 percent. This is equal to increase of approximately $850 in 1996 annual earnings. In other words, the height and corresponding social experiences of taller male adolescent at age 16 would likely translate to higher wage in later adulthood as compared to shorter male adolescent.

2. Your height determines what jobs you can have, even if height has nothing to do with your duties
  • studies have shown that short people are paid less than taller people, with disparities similar in magnitude to the race and gender gaps
3. Your height determines whether you will hold any leadership positions. If you're below 5 foot 7, you have almost NO chance of ever holding a leadership position
  • Surveys have uncovered that less than 3% of CEOs were below 1.70 m (5 ft 7 in) in height. 90% of CEOs are of above average height

Being short guarantees your inceldom
  • in a 2019 survey performed by Ipsos in Hungary with over 500 respondents, the perfect height for men for 53% of participants was between 1.78 m (5 ft 10 in) to 1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)

Being short literally results in you becoming mentally ill from the constant mogging
  • A study produced by the Universities of Groningen and Valencia, found that the taller a man was, the less anxious he felt about attractive, physically dominant, and socially powerful rivals
  • it was found that a 5-cm (2-inch) increase in height was associated with a 9% decrease in suicide risk

There is nothing you can do about it. The preference for tallchads is biological
  • Research indicates that the human brain uses height as one factor to measure social status and fitness
  • Studies have observed that infants as young as 10 months old unconsciously associate height with leadership potential, power, strength and intelligence

Shortcels are the only truecels. Everything else can be compensated for. Shortness is the one true determinant that absolutely destroys your ability to live a normal life. Yours sincerely, a 5 foot 1 blackcel.

Cope. Just break your limbs and do back stretches every morning before taking a cold shower

I thank god for not creating me as a manlet every morning.

High iq post.

Btw. read below.

More than your looks, your circumstances of birth, your IQ, your race, and how charismatic you are. Your height determines how much you will earn, whether you'll be an incel, and whether you'll ever be happy.

Being short results in you being poor:
1. Your height at 16 determines your whole life's earning power
  • They also found that men's wages as adults could be linked to their height at age 16
  • The researchers found that on an average an increase in height by one inch at age 16 increased male adult wages by 2.6 percent. This is equal to increase of approximately $850 in 1996 annual earnings. In other words, the height and corresponding social experiences of taller male adolescent at age 16 would likely translate to higher wage in later adulthood as compared to shorter male adolescent.

2. Your height determines what jobs you can have, even if height has nothing to do with your duties
  • studies have shown that short people are paid less than taller people, with disparities similar in magnitude to the race and gender gaps
3. Your height determines whether you will hold any leadership positions. If you're below 5 foot 7, you have almost NO chance of ever holding a leadership position
  • Surveys have uncovered that less than 3% of CEOs were below 1.70 m (5 ft 7 in) in height. 90% of CEOs are of above average height

Being short guarantees your inceldom
  • in a 2019 survey performed by Ipsos in Hungary with over 500 respondents, the perfect height for men for 53% of participants was between 1.78 m (5 ft 10 in) to 1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)

Being short literally results in you becoming mentally ill from the constant mogging
  • A study produced by the Universities of Groningen and Valencia, found that the taller a man was, the less anxious he felt about attractive, physically dominant, and socially powerful rivals
  • it was found that a 5-cm (2-inch) increase in height was associated with a 9% decrease in suicide risk

There is nothing you can do about it. The preference for tallchads is biological
  • Research indicates that the human brain uses height as one factor to measure social status and fitness
  • Studies have observed that infants as young as 10 months old unconsciously associate height with leadership potential, power, strength and intelligence

Shortcels are the only truecels. Everything else can be compensated for. Shortness is the one true determinant that absolutely destroys your ability to live a normal life. Yours sincerely, a 5 foot 1 blackcel.
Holy fuck are you really a 5'1 blackcel? Fucking brutal. You should unironically be able to get disability money from the government

Nice study.

There is a reason that so many guys here on .is are avg. height, avg. face but non-NT. NT is the biggest death sentence.

1 in 86 guys is autistic, and if you draw that short stick, it's basically instantly over for you, even before the zygote leaves the fallopian tube and starts cellular division.

Sexually accomplished autistic guys are less than 5%

Economically accomplished autistic guys are similarly very few.

You can pick ANY height -- 4'10, 5'4, etc. --- and the odds of finding a guy that height who is economically and/or sexually accomplished at that height are dramatically higher than the odds of finding a similarly accomplished guy who is also autistic.

:shock: ULTIMATE BRUTALITY

Attachments

• IMG_20230119_160727.jpg
    IMG_20230119_160727.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 117
You can pick ANY height -- 4'10, 5'4, etc. --- and the odds of finding a guy that height who is economically and/or sexually accomplished at that height are dramatically higher than the odds of finding a similarly accomplished guy who is also autistic.

Sorry but that's not accurate.
Being a clinically retard may be THAT brutal only in USA and in a couple of more brutal places, in Europe, for example, they have granted neetbux (sometime A LOT of neetbux, average wage in Italy, to name one, is around 1200€, a mentally handicappated have 950€ granted by the national healthcare system) while manlets just get told to just rot and die and fuck off.
Also, hiring a mentally handicappated person has economical benefits for the employers in a lot of places due to associations that cares about them.
Being mentally handicappated is kinda socially accepted, even in fuckin Congo. It is still brutal, don't get me wrong. But manlets? They just get globally, brutally, mistreated, underpayed (if ever employed), even killed jfl.

Manletism is the ultimate brutality along with being curry, no cap.

PS: I haven't mentioned the sex matter because is useless, foids are just for Chads.

I guess even then with my supposed height advantage I'm still below average. Just because I'm tall doesn't change the fact that I'm retarded, low IQ and ugly. Being tall with preexisting bad conditions isn't gonna save you in life.

Cba to read your post, but yes you've been handed a death sentence being a black midget. Just go jokER

let me correct , your FACE determines everything in life

Height also determines your behavior, many users here who act like chads and normies are just tall subhumans rather than actual trucels while we are constantly anxious and extremely unsociable

• in a 2019 survey performed by Ipsos in Hungarywith over 500 respondents, the perfect height for men for 53% of participants was between 1.78 m (5 ft 10 in) to 1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)
Muh 6’0 is manlet in 2023 bro @PLA1092

Brutal heightpill

Social skills are the most important determiner. Only 5% of autists get married.

Muh 6’0 is manlet in 2023 bro @PLA1092
Face and height matter in conjunction; heightism exists, but it doesn't instantly define every aspect of your life and render you incel. :feelsjuice:

my black manager made fun of my height when i worked at a grocery store last year and was like ur so short and i only got 18 hours a week while i looked on the schedule my tallfag coworker got 24 hours on the clock because he could reach stuff on the isles easier fucking hell man