Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Retards still denying height > all

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★
When there's a fucking webcomic of a giant guy dating a short toilet with a massive foid following.

Where is the "My boyfriend is a male model" comic? What about "I date a BTS star!" smash hit? Or the classic "Pampered by my billionaire husband"?
They don't exist! Money, Status and even Face are a meme
JBT JUST BE TALL!

lmao height is a sign of status and strength

strength is a sign of dominance and foids are hypergamistic the bigger male gets more mating rights :feelskek:

its just their primal nature :feelskek:

Imagine thinking a comic made by some mentally ill whore on youtube means anything.
Manlets will say only height matters, uglies will say only face matters. Most of these types of people don't go outside.

The most incely guy in my high school was 6'4" at age 17.

Height and face are both important. You can’t get anything by being tall while still having a recessed jaw, balding, prey eyes, large asymmetry, etc.

height > all​

When there's a fucking webcomic of a giant guy dating a short toilet with a massive foid following.

Where is the "My boyfriend is a male model" comic? What about "I date a BTS star!" smash hit? Or the classic "Pampered by my billionaire husband"?
They don't exist! Money, Status and even Face are a meme
JBT JUST BE TALL!

You’re a idiot

Just be good looking

Half of people I see are with taller Stacie’s and they are short and good looking

You’re a fucking idiot

You’re a idiot

Just be good looking

Half of people I see are with taller Stacie’s and they are short and good looking

You’re a fucking idiot
Indeed,''hur dur if only i was taller i'd slay'',that's manlet cope.
No height for face.