Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Your Girlfriend"

WhitePilledRage

WhitePilledRage

Recruit
★★★
Why do faggot boomers think any guy they see speaking to a female must be banging her, and not just a random social interaction between two individuals? It's pretty hard to be around the same people everyday and to not get spoken to by anyone even just for small talk.

When they do this to you infront of the foid, does she become visibly angry by it?

Last edited:
Why do faggot boomers think any guy they see speaking to a female must be banging her, and not just a random social interaction between two individuals? It's pretty hard to be around the same people everyday and to not get spoken to by anyone even just for small talk.

When they do this to you infront of the foid, does she become visibly angry by it?
they think that their son and nephew sitting on a computer all day, must mean he has girlfriends on the internet, rather than being a shutin loser

they think that their son and nephew sitting on a computer all day, must mean he has girlfriends on the internet, rather than being a shutin loser

i had some normie millenial fag tell someone that I was "talking to my gf" because I was using the web on my phone, these faggots really insult me by saying I'm in a cucked online relationship. i would like to go ER on onlyfansfags too.

i had some normie millenial fag tell someone that I was "talking to my gf" because I was using the web on my phone, these faggots really insult me by saying I'm in a cucked online relationship. i would like to go ER on onlyfansfags too.
long distance is the holy mother of cuckdom

Wait, you talk to girls?

Mogs me

Because they never coped like millennial and gen z nearcels with "male and female friendships." Sex was much easier to get in their prime so they never bothered interacting with women through any means outside of what was necessary to acquire it.

Men and women really can't be friends

They are coping hard and imagine you to be a slayer

Heh, I got similar shit from my parents "Oh they looked at you!"
Yeah we were walking the opposite direction and had to make sure we didn't hit each other, or I was ordering something.
What's their facial expression? Boredom at best, revulsion at worst.
Just "looking" or "talking" don't mean shit.

mogger if they have any faith in you tbh. nobody thinks this kind of thing about me

is this some humble brag that you have contact with females or what?

i didnt talk to female thats not related to me in more than 3 years.

concept of social interaction between me and female (not counting workers who are paid to interact with me) is non existing

Because, at the minimum, the assumption (correct most of the time, btw) is that you want to bang her, if you aren't already.

is this some humble brag that you have contact with females or what?

i didnt talk to female thats not related to me in more than 3 years.

concept of social interaction between me and female (not counting workers who are paid to interact with me) is non existing
This happened at a mental hospital.

Because, at the minimum, the assumption (correct most of the time, btw) is that you want to bang her, if you aren't already.

i do, but she showed no signs of being sexually attracted to me.

Because back in their day that's how it was