Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Your father is pained at watching his genetic lineage waste away

:laugh in "abandoned at 1yo" way:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelsrope:

doesn't a lot of people here says that getting an arranged marriage between families will only lead you to taking care of another man children because the only reason for that marriage is financial
hypocritecel moment
It depends on many factors.But he is a volcel since he didn't even tried to shoot his chance.

My father was an alcoholic schizo who died so if he is watching me from the afterlife he should be happy that I am following in his footsteps.

doesn't a lot of people here says that getting an arranged marriage between families will only lead you to taking care of another man children because the only reason for that marriage is financial
hypocritecel moment
If you're complaining about being incel, while there's a very clear and simple solution for you, then you cannot expect sympathy us. This isn't to say that the solution to inceldom is betabuxxing, but rather, an arranged marriage (with a presumably virgin girl) is the best possible option for us. You have that at your disposal, yet you're throwing it away. That makes you volcel.

She will always try to cuck you. That's female nature (hypergamy). It's on you to do your best to see that it doesn't. How? How the fuck should I know? That's what you have religion and culture for.

If you're complaining about being incel, while there's a very clear and simple solution for you, then you cannot expect sympathy us. This isn't to say that the solution to inceldom is betabuxxing, but rather, an arranged marriage (with a presumably virgin girl) is the best possible option for us. You have that at your disposal, yet you're throwing it away. That makes you volcel.

She will always try to cuck you. That's female nature (hypergamy). It's on you to do your best to see that it doesn't. How? How the fuck should I know? That's what you have religion and culture for.
understood.

They just keep coping until the end of time, I'm young still but I've been in enough situations to know it's ovER for me yet my parents will still gaslight about my chances in life. Tbh I would've been infinitely less pissed if my family members at least looked like subhumans so that I would believe that there was no chance from the beginning, but to know that I somehow got all the garbage genes from my family lineage is painful enough.
From a material standpoint, you could work hard, become rich, and reproduce.

But, the question is, can you achieve that without help?

Even if I was attractive, I wouldn’t want to bring kids into this cruel world.

Too much responsibility and money thrown away. The average kid costs $380,000 to maintain BEFORE college.

That money could go into a nice car, a house, investments, etc….
Well,. If you could make 200 k a year, you could do it.

The brutal truth of inceldom radiates beyond yourself. It hurts those around you as they're forced to swallow the blackpill. I wonder what my father says when he's with his friends and they talk about their sons who are married with kids. It must be brutal for him. Just imagine having an incel son.
My father married a woman 13in shorter than him and chopped up my cock when I was born. Not to mention years of verbal (and sometimes physical) abuse and helicopter parenting. The more I look back, the more I realize how fucking terrible my parents were.

He brought this on himself. It’s a miracle I turned out as well as I did.

Last edited:
You cant even comment on your own sons based threads on incels.is in the future, since he will go to the mods and report you for being a fakecel :feelshaha:

You cant even comment on your own sons based threads on incels.is in the future, since he will go to the mods and report you for being a fakecel :feelshaha:

I'm no longer interested in Sithri.

I feel sorry for my parents.

Sometimes I dont even feel like I'm the part of this family, the disparity between me and my parents is so ridiculous people literally show pity to my parents that I'm their kid when we are all together. I'm shorter than my mom, not to mention middle schoolers framemog me and I look like an overall head to toe failure. My horn effect turns people against me before I even say a word. It's bad man, it's sad too.

Who cares? I don't give a fuck about this normie shit, lineage muh, family muh, career muh.
I have one life and I would like to live it in pleasure, I want to travel the world, eat at elite restaurants and fuck first-class bitches, but because of my shitty parents I can never do that.

Last edited: