Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Your father is pained at watching his genetic lineage waste away

sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
Your family watches you enter deeper into inceldom. You're almost a wizard. Your father knows it's over but he doesn't want to admit it. "Maybe he's a late bloomer. He just got a job, things will turn around soon," he says to himself. Eventually he will have to accept it: everything he spent his life working for, to watching his offspring grow, give them the opportunities he never, and eventually watch his progeny flourish with grandchildren who bring honor to his last name. Years of selflessly toiling for future generations - he wasted his life on an incel.

The brutal truth of inceldom radiates beyond yourself. It hurts those around you as they're forced to swallow the blackpill. I wonder what my father says when he's with his friends and they talk about their sons who are married with kids. It must be brutal for him. Just imagine having an incel son.

Mine shouldnt have had ricesons in the west then, GrAY

Jfl at him thinking that breeding with a foid lower than his looksmatch would do any better
He probably settled for what he could. He managed to have a family so he's a normie at the very least. I doubt he imagined in a million years that he would give birth to an incel. He probably didn't even know they existed until you came along.

They just keep coping until the end of time, I'm young still but I've been in enough situations to know it's ovER for me yet my parents will still gaslight about my chances in life. Tbh I would've been infinitely less pissed if my family members at least looked like subhumans so that I would believe that there was no chance from the beginning, but to know that I somehow got all the garbage genes from my family lineage is painful enough.

his lineage is a bunch of autistic brown midgets

he raised me to be a rotter who just studies and stays home anyway, aint my fault

They just keep coping until the end of time, I'm young still but I've been in enough situations to know it's ovER for me yet my parents will still gaslight about my chances in life. Tbh I would've been infinitely less pissed if my family members at least looked like subhumans so that I would believe that there was no chance from the beginning, but to know that I somehow got all the garbage genes from my family lineage is painful enough.
Depends what you consider as “young”

No he and my mom incelized me here

Your father plays a big role in who you are well your parents in general

if they did fuck all to help with your upbringing or heck even your social development they deserve more pain then "My son is an incel wahhhhhh"

No my friend they deserve the worst
This ^

They should be feeling sorry for you, not the other way round. Idiotic OP.

OIP

Even the most NT family gets blackpilled eventually.

I think my dad is ashamed to see his son end up as a khhv sperg. My mom genuinely feels sorry for me. I think both are glad that my brother turned out normal.

his lineage is a bunch of autistic brown midgets

he raised me to be a rotter who just studies and stays home anyway, aint my fault
this

he is not entitled to grandchildren

he is not entitled to grandchildren
well sure, but seeing as how the chain has continued for thousands of years, you can see how he might have hoped his son could do what all his ancestors had managed to.

I could care less about what my family thinks about my inceldom tbh

normi problems

Your family watches you enter deeper into inceldom. You're almost a wizard. Your father knows it's over but he doesn't want to admit it. "Maybe he's a late bloomer. He just got a job, things will turn around soon," he says to himself. Eventually he will have to accept it: everything he spent his life working for, to watching his offspring grow, give them the opportunities he never, and eventually watch his progeny flourish with grandchildren who bring honor to his last name. Years of selflessly toiling for future generations - he wasted his life on an incel.

The brutal truth of inceldom radiates beyond yourself. It hurts those around you as they're forced to swallow the blackpill. I wonder what my father says when he's with his friends and they talk about their sons who are married with kids. It must be brutal for him. Just imagine having an incel son.
My dad is an incel lite who doesn't have much friends, and probably never had because 21 years of my life I have never heard him talk about his friends, parties, outings etc in college. The only social interaction he had was with family members in a collectivist culture.

He likely won't have friends to see their sons getting married and his son being spat on by every foid he tries to arrange a marriage with.

Mom however has/had friends.

Jfl at him thinking that breeding with a foid lower than his looksmatch would do any better
Yup, dad married a womenlet whose father had x-linked balding genes, now I'm shorter and have a receding/thinning hair

my father want me to have an arranged marriage
told him to fuck off

My dad died ages ago, thank god.

The pain it would've caused him to see me like this, lol. Then again, with his tutelage I would've probably "normiemaxxed"

My parents should have used a condom.

He is redpilled, so I know it secretly hurts him. :feelsrope:
:lul:

My dad died a little over a year ago

Interesting post.

I have mixed emotions.

True, dad worked hard.

But, damn it, YOU. Suffered

I don't really know how my dad feels about me, but my mother openly talks about how she didn't want any kids and that i wasn't planned, so i don't really care, plus it's just how nature intended, the weak will always perish, if she is uncomfortable with that go complain to god or something.

Fucker shouldn't have had sex with a womenlet with a recessed chin if he cared that much tbh.

My retard parents should've just stopped at my brother instead of bringing me into this world.

I'm pretty sure my father is disappointed to see his only son being a genetic failure :feelsbadman:

Even if I was attractive, I wouldn’t want to bring kids into this cruel world.

Too much responsibility and money thrown away. The average kid costs $380,000 to maintain BEFORE college.

That money could go into a nice car, a house, investments, etc….

Average curry\sand"cel"
doesn't a lot of people here says that getting an arranged marriage between families will only lead you to taking care of another man children because the only reason for that marriage is financial
hypocritecel moment

Not my fault he's a shitty father. Bad parenting is a big cause of inceldom. Even if I had kids I wouldn't let him come close to them.

if they weren't such control freaks screwing up my early development (physically and mentally), I'd have a much better chance at having sex, so they shouldn't cry now
they knew what genes they had, they knew the only option for me would be becoming a hypersociable richfag, but they discouraged me from going to events, studying anything beyond school (which is useless), taking up hobbies -- I still did that during my teens and beyond, but having them always breathing on my neck, wanting me to alternate between my room and school/uni fucked me up

Last edited:
if they weren't such control freaks screwing up my early development (physically and mentally), I'd have a much better chance at having sex, so they should cry now
they knew what genes they had, they knew the only option for me would be becoming a hypersociable richfag, but they discouraged me from going to events, studying anything beyond school (which is useless), taking up hobbies -- I still did that during my teens and beyond, but having them always breathing on my neck, wanting me to alternate between my room and school/uni fucked me up
Based. I've experienced the same. I grew up as a shy, anti-social teenager. They never did anything against it. They encouraged it.

Well fuck them for bringing me to this world with more than 30 years of age. No wonder I was born retarded. Now deal with it.

JFL for assuming we all have fathers and a functioning family that loves us.

His genes show that he should be more intelligent than average for his race, and more intelligent than I expected.

GrAY moment.

JFL @ these volcel fags.
doesn't a lot of people here says that getting an arranged marriage between families will only lead you to taking care of another man children because the only reason for that marriage is financial
hypocritecel moment

Average volcel
hypocritecel moment