Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your eye color makes all more of a difference than you think

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Your eye color makes more of a difference than you think it does brown eyes vs green eyes could be the difference between a low tier normie and a high tier normie I personally think I’d be a little bit better looking if I had a different eye color blue eyes green eyes and hazel eyes are generally the most attractive eye color

I think you underestimate the difference between a LTN and a HTN; eye color matters, but only minutely when compared to overall face and height. :feelshehe:

so true, darker eyes doesnt high light the features of your eyes you just look dead, like a doll

Eye shape always matters more than eye color.

I have blue eyes but I don’t attract girls, eye color doesn’t matter if you’re ugly.

Eye shape always matters more than eye color.
:yes: and lashes foids go crazy if you have long lashes (not to feminine and natural obviously) crazy how many checkboxes of perfectness in terms of looks a male has to have to even get a average foid

I have brown eyes on an unattractive face and a manlet height...I have the worst possible combination.

I could have had green eyes, just like my sister, but nah, nature didn't want to :feelsbadman:

Most people have brown eyes so it isn't really relevant for me.

Oh wait, @Reclusemaxer got unbanned and it's another one of his lame threads. Why did I even bother to reply?

Most people have brown eyes so it isn't really relevant for me.

Oh wait, @Reclusemaxer got unbanned and it's another one of his lame threads. Why did I even bother to reply?
JoinedSep 11, 2022Posts19Online16h 8m

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back