Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your boy is now a Jew mod over at Looksmax

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I think they picked me because of my Jew nose.

fuck looksmax

What are your thoughts on curlyheadjames? His story on there is a bit of a shakespearean tragedy tbf

I mog all pakis.

What are your thoughts on curlyheadjames? His story on there is a bit of a shakespearean tragedy tbf
He’s an interesting case. Months ago, when he still looked like a person but plastic, I would text him on WhatsApp. Now he’s really unrecognizable. I don’t know if he’s legit or an elaborate troll.

He’s an interesting case. Months ago, when he still looked like a person but plastic, I would text him on WhatsApp. Now he’s really unrecognizable. I don’t know if he’s legit or an elaborate troll.
No I think he is legit. I think that's what happens when you get too caught up in psl autism and stop taking care of yourself. He is a natural jestermaxxer though so I think his threads are slightly satirical. Looksmax is a really brutal forum, I think it may even mog instagram/tik tok regarding toxicity. It really makes you analyse all your flaws and hate on them, all while tons of Chads on there mog on you.

I think they picked me because of my Jew nose.
How can you handle conversing with insecure HTNs and Chadlites who use our terminology yet mog us to hell and back and who have had a vastly different life from truecels? :feelshehe:

But apart from that... :feelsEhh:

How much is your weekly paycheck from the FBI? :feelswhere:

No I think he is legit. I think that's what happens when you get too caught up in psl autism and stop taking care of yourself. He is a natural jestermaxxer though so I think his threads are slightly satirical. Looksmax is a really brutal forum, I think it may even mog instagram/tik tok regarding toxicity. It really makes you analyse all your flaws and hate on them, all while tons of Chads on there mog on you.
That’s true. If you want toxicity then come visit us. I still think he’s being a troll but that’s my take on it.

Just fuck you so much. Go kill yourself you swarthy friend-haver. I hope they get pitbulls to eat your genitals. I hope you’re boiled in a pit with all the rest of your looksmax users forever.
Retard.

How can you handle conversing with insecure HTNs and Chadlites who use our terminology yet mog us to hell and back and who have had a vastly different life from truecels? :feelshehe:

But apart from that... :feelsEhh:

How much is your weekly paycheck from the FBI? :feelswhere:
I only work for the PLA. ALSO, I was born and raised in the Netherlands. I’m used to getting mogged.

Wait you are true cel?

I just looked at the team. They have tyronelite and preston lmao. And it seems knajjd is gone

Dutchcantbeincel1

I have kike slaves that work in my basement nonstop.

Yeah, they accepted you because you are one of them basically a faggot.
:feelskek::feelskek:

@RREEEEEEEEE

Will you now attempt to turn yourself into curry version of E-Fag K-pop dog eating gook?
:feelsjuice:

can you approve my rejected account??

Idc about looksmax site but have fun being a janny I guess.

Huh. We talked and I never knew. Lol I wouldn't have bothered denying some of the things I did if I knew its you
What is your username on there? And what things did you deny?

I just looked at the team. They have tyronelite and preston lmao. And it seems knajjd is gone
Yes, knajjd is off the radar. Tyronelite is more or less a global moderator and Preston is a section moderator.

Gratz. It’s probably going to be tough and tedious. Did you have to show then what you look like to be a mod?

Cope, salludon can not be defeated.

Thanks for the dox.
No, I didn't have to show my face.

You're welcome.

oh no not a jewwww

Comedy Central Mm GIF by Workaholics