Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What’s your biggest trucel trait

Yeah they ugly as fuck. I thought they were considering Arabs
they have some arab dna but the majority is black an ugly kind of blacks . they also racist towrds other blacks witch is hilarious

they have some arab dna but the majority is black an ugly kind of blacks . they also racist towrds other blacks witch is hilarious
Most ethnics are. They wanna play dress up as white. That’s why Indians say they are Aryan and Iranians say they’re white

Height: 5’8”, being genetically skinny (no amount of exercise / eating habits can change this), high-voice (nerdy / low-T), being isolated in an all demonfag state, etc.

Yes I’ve noticed that. They are very quick speakers in Arabic too and they swear a lot (I literally only know Arabic swear words).
Yes they speak fast and it is difficult to understand them the swearing is common everywhere not just yemen

white women is somthing else man i can't understand it
white women fell into Jewish propaganda and gained a inferiority complex because “we were on the wrong side of history!” (Spoiler alert, there was no right side of history). So now they hate their culture and ethnicity

Yes they speak fast and it is difficult to understand them the swearing is common everywhere not just yemen
A Arab from Kuwait told me not to swear and said it was disrespectful.

IMG 4606

white women fell into Jewish propaganda and gained a inferiority complex because “we were on the wrong side of history!” (Spoiler alert, there was no right side of history). So now they hate their culture and ethnicity
jews really hates you guys more then anything

A Arab from Kuwait told me not to swear and said it was disrespectful.
Could be an individual case or the swearing yemenis are the individual case but from my experience arabs who aren't from the gulf tend to be sweary

They don't it is just a trend and foids like trends
Believe me they do. It’s just the opposite of what yall have they are like “we were oppressive and stuff!”. I always hear white women say how much oppression that Britain caused and shit

jews really hates you guys more then anything
They hate Muslims and whites. This is why I don’t understand Muslims who come here and hate whites. The Jews are a common enemy. We need shariah law in the Islamic world and nazism in the Aryan world. The Nazis and Arabs were literally allies

Believe me they do. It’s just the opposite of what yall have they are like “we were oppressive and stuff!”. I always hear white women say how much oppression that Britain caused and shit
They say things but thst doesn't mean they will act on the things they say ask them where would they rather live The UK or any other nin-white country?

They hate Muslims and whites. This is why I don’t understand Muslims who come here and hate whites. The Jews are a common enemy. We need shariah law in the Islamic world and nazism in the Aryan world. The Nazis and Arabs were literally allies
humen nature is to hate one another we can't change it

They say things but thst doesn't mean they will act on the things they say ask them where would they rather live The UK or any other nin-white country?
They’ll stay here but they’ll race mix and hate there own culture

1588978685494.jpg

Im 5’6 with small frame
Im pretty close to the worst you can be as a framecel the only way I could be worse is if I had very sloped shoulders then I would be the saint of framceldom

Thin wrists noticeably small/ hands /feet/ head to the point Ive had people make comments about all of them