Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your boy is now a Jew mod over at Looksmax

approve it please
I can dm you the name, but if you don't like me here cause of some past beef or something then that's fine as well
I don't care about some past beef or even current beef. As a moderator I treat my subjects equally. Friend or foe. I don't know what your username is so PM me.

I’ve been on this site for almost 4.5 years and still have no idea what looksmax is

I don't care about some past beef or even current beef. As a moderator I treat my subjects equally. Friend or foe. I don't know what your username is so PM me.
based sand niggu :feelsaww::feelsaww:
ok I'll pm you

btw gengar is awesome
I’ve been on this site for almost 4.5 years and still have no idea what looksmax is

bra its for incels to increase their ascension rate by very small percentage by maxing their looks out. ofc its now instead used by retard normies and chads are picking up on the ever increasing inflating sexual marketplace

based sand niggu :feelsaww::feelsaww:
ok I'll pm you

btw gengar is awesome

bra its for incels to increase their ascension rate by very small percentage by maxing their looks out. ofc its now instead used by retard normies and chads are picking up on the ever increasing inflating sexual marketplace
Pakistanis are not "Middle Eastern" we are South Asians, so you can call me curry instead. And alright I haven't had a PM from you yet but I am sure you'll send it to me soon. And yes I love Gengar.

It's the second of the trifecta of forums that Sergeant and @Master created. It is focused on Looksmaxxing. At first, in 2017, we had a separate section on this forum but in 2018, it was decided another forum would be created.

Pakistanis are not "Middle Eastern" we are South Asians, so you can call me curry instead. And alright I haven't had a PM from you yet but I am sure you'll send it to me soon. And yes I love Gengar.
why hate on curries from shitdia then?? lol

don't believe in the India vs Pakistan nonsense, toilets will see the same regardless
also you should try arangemaxxing as a paki before you accept your inceldom, paki foids can mog pajeetas from shitdia easily

I forgot my username, so I'll have to login to looksmaxx and pm you later. don't worry I will

Based. I haven't had a chance to meet the new mods due to my busy schedule, but I'm glad you're on the team!

Based. I haven't had a chance to meet the new mods due to my busy schedule, but I'm glad you're on the team!

wait you manage that site as well?? wtf
so its a sister site to this ?

why hate on curries from shitdia then?? lol

don't believe in the India vs Pakistan nonsense, toilets will see the same regardless
also you should try arangemaxxing as a paki before you accept your inceldom, paki foids can mog pajeetas from shitdia easily

I forgot my username, so I'll have to login to looksmaxx and pm you later. don't worry I will
I only hate those people from "India" who hate on Islamic people, it's a reactionary kind of hatred, if that makes sense.

Yes, I identify as South Asian, I am Indic so I do not see myself completely separate from my eastern neighbor. I'm Panjabi and there's also millions of Panjabis over there. But those are the only people that are the same. For instance, there are Iranic people and Dardic people who only live in Pakistan, but you can see that they look different, too.

Chances are your account has already been approved, by the way. I saw that 51 accounts were in the approval queue and seconds ago only two were left. Let me know if you got approved or not.